PDA

View Full Version : kuwati soldiers sent to iraq

1dumMan
2006-05-30, 09:40 PM
hey guys whats up..just seen on the news that 1500 american soldiers stationed in kuwait were are being sent to iraq. that suxors. Is SYG in kuwait?? if so is he being sent? what u guys got for opinions on this one? and SYG if you being sent man best of luck...i might decide to join up soon so i might be seeing you and Smith soon! Huah!!

HandOfHeaven
2006-05-30, 10:44 PM
Honestly, wait at least more than twelve minutes. This board isn't nearly as active as it used to be. I didn't reply to this thread because I wanted to see if SYG would answer your question.

Lenny
2006-05-31, 04:27 AM
It'll take him a day or two still.

He was going to iraq, but then it was called off. He was going to go a second time... but that seemed to be called off as well.

Sum Yung Guy
2006-05-31, 04:44 AM
Old news for me, Ive been here for like a week now I think... its hard to judge time out here tho, I have been working nonstop all day everyday since we got here. The heat is horrible too, I am suprised I havn't passed out yet. Your going to love this next part: I am in the most dangerous place in the middle east right now... RAMADI duh duh dun

"The U.S military is sending 1,500 soldiers in Kuwait to Anbar province. The soldiers are likely bound for the provincial capital, Ramadi, where U.S. military officials say the enemy "has solidified" and outnumbers U.S. and Iraqi government forces."

"Since the start of the war, Ramadi has been considered the single most dangerous deployment for U.S. troops."

Yea guys, as soon as our unit finishes taking control of our base here in Ramadi we are about to be in a shitstorm of combat... can't wait!!!:D

Rurouni Storm
2006-05-31, 08:40 AM
More lambs to the slaughter at Bush's altar :(

Seriously, this "War on Terror" is a perpetual war, just as they intended it to be.

Penguin
2006-05-31, 10:34 AM
eh that sucks syg. At least you can pk some noobs out there.

Ganga
2006-05-31, 11:17 AM
Best of luck, remember to doge the bullet, don't step on the land mind, if you have to save any body part, save your hands, then you can still go and vist zelaron. Well, maybe dick first before hand, ok dick and then hand.

MightyJoe
2006-05-31, 11:44 AM
Stay safe man.

HandOfHeaven
2006-05-31, 12:43 PM
This war is an exact replica of Vietnam.

Best of luck to you and Smith, SYG.

Willkillforfood
2006-05-31, 02:05 PM
Hopefully these same "representatives" won't be reelected.