PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all

Medieval Bob
2006-05-30, 09:05 AM
Well my AC blew up on me. You never quite know how stressed out you can be until you quit your job to vacation, have your AC go out, pay out of your "this is my summer vacation money that I've saved up" budget to get it fixed, and then have it render itself completely useless 3 days later.

AC Repair: $145 + tax
AC Replacement: $1005 + tax + installation
World Screwing You: Priceless

gruesomeBODY
2006-05-30, 09:19 AM
wow that sucks dude. Good luck with the new ac unit.

HandOfHeaven
2006-05-30, 09:37 AM
Ouch, so there goes a lot of your summer money?

Willkillforfood
2006-05-30, 10:43 AM
That sucks bud :(

Medieval Bob
2006-05-30, 02:06 PM
Yep. I'm pretty much confined to reading, playing old games, and a trip to College Station for a wedding. *sigh* I guess that's what you get for trying to relax.

Ganga
2006-05-30, 04:04 PM
what is with the nonsense relaxing. Get your lazy ass up and find a job that will look pretty with your resume. Try to find a big name company to work for. You should be the same as me right, turning to be senior? Godam it, is anyone in this forum has any ambitious at all?

HandOfHeaven
2006-05-30, 06:05 PM
I have plenty of ambition, but I'm still in high school.

Grav
2006-05-30, 06:11 PM
what is with the nonsense relaxing. Get your lazy ass up and find a job that will look pretty with your resume. Try to find a big name company to work for. You should be the same as me right, turning to be senior? Godam it, is anyone in this forum has any ambitious at all?

You'll find that most Americans don't have any ambition. And why should they? It's easy to live in this country.

Medieval Bob
2006-05-30, 07:38 PM
Actually, I've been a senior for a semester already. I own my own home. I own my own truck (albeit in need of a little repair). I have good investments. I have moderate connections into industry. And finally, I have a good plan for real estate investment.

What do I need to work at BigCompanySoft for 3 months to pretty up my resume? I want to enjoy my last 3-month vacation I get until I'm 70.

Ganga
2006-05-31, 12:27 AM
Oo I am sorry, didn't mean to disrupt your normal American life there.

oh and thanks grav, you just answered a question I had for long time, why is all jewish people are rich.

Lenny
2006-05-31, 04:25 AM
I just had the most horrific flashback to z... nah, it won't do to mention his name.

Carry on.