PDA

View Full Version : Just a rant.

Jessifer
2006-04-26, 08:47 PM
Okay...so yeah...My family is fucked up. When I was younger we were all really close, my cousins were like more siblings to me. Them and my sister, I loved all of them. I still do...but they're all fucked up. Their parents included.

My sister. She was always the most naive of us all. She never understood any sexual humor that the rest of my cousins and I threw out, I even had to explain what a clitoris was to her...when she was 16. Her innocence at times could be very sad. She has her own perverted sense of humor, though she usually only shows it around me and her best friend. For the longest time I viewed her as the little sister who thought that anything to do with sex was "gross", that is...until I learned that she gave it up two the last two of her boyfriends after dating them for only a month. Not my business, but it made me a bit more sympathetic towards her last ex, the one who wouldn't stop pursuing her. Hell...he's still creepy, though. He tried to get a restraining order on her recently. Idiot...They both are. But I still love her. She's my sister, yanno?

My cousin V. She's only two months younger than I am, and she's pregnant with her second child. She's making a little over minimum wage, living on her own. She was the good ol' cheerleader back in highschool. Quite innocent in my opinion, though far from naive. Senior year she started dating the guy I had a crush on. They became sexually active quite quickly. My sister even dated his brother for a short while, though quickly dumped him when he tried to get in her pants...amusing to me now. V and her then boyfriend had talked about getting married once school had ended. Thankfully for them, it wasn't until after school that she became pregnant with her first child. Of course her parents weren't happy, but they quickly got over it, and she was even a little excited at having a kid because she knew that everyone around her, including myself, would help her in any way possible. So the child was born, a very cute baby boy. Shortly after she and her now fiance began to have problems with each other. He spent too much time at the race track. They ended on bad terms, though they remained friends. She found herself wanting to make him angry as often as possible. It turns out that the only way she could was by screwing with other guys and rubbing it in his face. Enter baby number two. Great going V, really. But she's still a great person...friendly, and a loving mother to boot. And I still enjoy hanging out with her, though she seems to be gravitating more towards my sister than myself.

My cousin L. She's the youngest of all of us, just turned 18 in January, lost her virginity when she was 16 I think, and is currently dating a 25 year old...something that I feel a little apprehensive about, but I really don't have a right to say anything considering I've never met him. In my opinion she's one of the most mature people I know for her age. At least...that's how I felt about her when we still used to actually talk to each other. We were the most alike back then. The whole fued in my family started because of us two. See, she...years ago, back when she was still a freshman in highschool...told me she was a lesbian. And I...in what I consider now a huge mistake on my part for more many reasons...told her I was bisexual. I had a feeling at the time she was confused, and hell, at the time I was probably more confused than her. She actually had a girlfriend at the time too, Mary, who I met and actually got along great with, and still even talk to today. She was a wonderful person, and they looked very happy together. It wasn't long though before everything blew up, nearly quite literally.

Aunt Anna. Oh...loverly aunt Anna. You were once the mother figure for me when my own mother had died. And how quickly you changed face once you found out I questioned my sexuality, it was quite astonishing. Honestly, if I known you were such a predjudice bitch, I would have never of told my cousin anything. Immediately you forced your two daughters to cut off all ties with me, afraid that I would hit on them. Afraid that I would corrupt your darling little angels. Afraid that I would shatter your deeply religious world. But see...I didn't need to do a thing. I had nothing to corrupt, since they did it well enough on their own. The moment you found out L and I still talked to each other, and that she told me things that she was afraid to tell you, you called me in all your raging glory, and demanded that I tell you. Of course I didn't, and know that you still hate me for it. I came close, I was in tears on the other side of the phone. But in the end I told L that she should tell you herself. And what happened when she did? You sent her to a shrink, to try and convince her that it was wrong to fall in love with another girl. And she went along with it, of course. Because if she hadn't, you would have disowned her, possibly even would have kicked her out. What's most important to a thirteen year old? The love and acceptance of a parent? Of course. And V...oh how you treated V. You constantly hounded your older daughter, convinced that she was doing drugs when she wasn't, even though she ended up doing them later on anyway. You were pissed when she refused to cut ties with me, and now that she's pregnant, again out of wedlock, and is actually considering giving this child up for adoption because she can't afford to have it seeing as she can barely afford the child she has now, you're threatening to disown her. How fucked up is that? Tell me...Do I look like the black sheep now? Me...the only one who has actually retained my virginity of all of us girls. And though I may have the lowest faith in this family, I also happen to have the highest moral values. Funny, isn't it? The one person you hate most in this family is also the only person who has too much dignity in herself to just give herself away to anyone.

I don't fit in with my own family anymore. Morally, I went from one extreme to the other. The other girls in my family make me look like I was sheltered my whole life in a very strict family...when it was the other way around.

My uncle once asked my dad why he didn't have any "real" grandchildren. He told me later on that he had really wanted to say "Because my daughters can keep their legs shut."

The way things are going...I'll be the last one to have a child. And it'll be something I'll pride myself on.

Grav
2006-04-26, 08:51 PM
Well then.

Jessifer
2006-04-26, 09:01 PM
Indeed.

Led
2006-04-27, 07:06 AM
So...

I don't say thats messed up, since all of ya'll got some back news on ya.

pr0xy
2006-04-27, 07:40 AM
You should start making references to coat hangers around your aunt. =/

EDIT: Why the fuck did I read that whole thing?

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-27, 07:40 AM
Wow, that is pretty fucked up. Is L still a lesbo, or did she "change" so she can get along with her mom? As a parent, you need to be there for your children to help them through thick and thin. Obviously, your aunt is screwed up and doesnt want to deal with it. I guess, from at least what it sounded like to me, you are more of the mother figure then anything, and thats why they come to you. Hopefully, it all works out for you.

Jessifer
2006-04-27, 09:17 AM
Because you're a moron? I'm surprised anyone actually took the time to read the whole thing. I'll have to try the wire hanger reference sometime, though...

Grue: She "changed". She dropped her girlfriend after a while a rather bad terms, and they no longer speak to each other...all for her mother. See, that's why I love my dad so much. While all of this was going on he was incredibly supportive of me, and even L. He even told her she could come over if she just needed to get away for a while. But L doesn't talk to me at all anymore. I'm pretty sure she holds some kind of resentment towards me. I'm not sure what V thinks of me anymore, I get pretty mixed signals from her. I'm pretty much left out of all family gatherings now, as is my dad.

And I'm just a very child-oriented person.

pr0xy
2006-04-27, 09:45 AM
Eh... Family is overrated anyway. Your dad should mean alot more to you then those cocksluts anyway. (Note that was a general insult to not just the females of your family)

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-27, 01:24 PM
thats too bad. At least you have your dad thought

sciencekid
2006-04-27, 05:43 PM
wow... that just....... sucks... big time. geez. hey, isn't it possible to disown your aunt?

Jessifer
2006-04-27, 08:22 PM
Feh. You can disown anyone you want to in your family, but I'm not as immature as to actually do that. She'll just always be known as my least favorite relative.

Kaneda
2006-04-27, 09:37 PM
It seems the whole world is a pretty fucked up place like that. The majority of people I meet have storys similar or worse to yours including my own. So if the majority is the rule, then the strange people and they're strange lives become the norm, and the people who haven't been molested as kids, or beaten, or lived on the streets are the wierd ones right?

sciencekid
2006-04-27, 11:44 PM
i wasn't thinking of whether or not you're immature, i was thinking of along the lines of "give her a taste of her own medicine"

Willkillforfood
2006-04-28, 12:55 AM
You'd be surprised how many people in America have really sad stories. Something like a quarter or a third of females get sexually molested and other shit.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-28, 07:23 AM
well most of them ask for it, but then change their mind. I mean, its not right of us to do it, but please stop encouraging us with provocative clothing and the flirting that they always do.

pr0xy
2006-04-28, 08:48 AM
well most of them ask for it, but then change their mind. I mean, its not right of us to do it, but please stop encouraging us with provocative clothing and the flirting that they always do.

Shut the fuck up you moron.

Are you that fucking stupid that if a girl wears clothing that shows a little too much then you think "Oh.... She MUST be asking to get molested!"

Just... Wow.

Grav
2006-04-28, 08:52 AM
You're pushing the boundaries of your own ignorance now.

khwiii
2006-04-28, 09:22 AM
And I'm just a very child-oriented person.

And you call them freaks?

Jessifer
2006-04-28, 09:36 AM
...eh?

klo
2006-04-28, 07:23 PM

Man shut the fuck up. I bet that little three year old who thinks its ok to be naked is DEFINATELY wanting you! fucking pedophile...."stop encouringing us..."

Grav
2006-04-28, 07:24 PM
No preggos on the forum!

Jessifer
2006-04-28, 07:37 PM
The more you say the more you end up sounding like a moron, you know that right?

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-28, 07:47 PM
Yea i do, but the funny thing is that in college, girls go to bars wearing skimmpy clothing to get free drinks out of guys. And when we get drunk and keep on buying drinks for u, we think we might be getting some. Then you blue ball us terribly, and just leave and forget about us.We dropped 20 bucks on you and we cant even get your number. How fucked up is that? Now we are pissed and when somebody else tries to get free drinks out of us, most guys get a bit more aggressive. And if u think im a moran then you can go fuck yourself, because some of you have no idea then what this world is about. Alcohol and little clothing is the main reasons why girls get raped and molested. If you think i am wrong, then you might want to go to a bar or two and see for yourself. Oh wait, most of you who told me to shut up are barely even legal. So how would you know?

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-28, 07:49 PM
Man shut the fuck up. I bet that little three year old who thinks its ok to be naked is DEFINATELY wanting you! fucking pedophile...."stop encouringing us..."
Obviously, you learned at a young age to keep your legs closed. Wait no, your having a baby with a man that cheated on you. HAHAHAHA. This world is fucked up and now i have even more evidence that stupid people shouldnt have babies.

Jessifer
2006-04-28, 08:01 PM
You talk as if all women act the same, when that's not the case. And alcohol and skimpy clothing are not the main reasons that women get raped. Try doing some actual research on the subject, dickwad.

You can't stereotype all women to be a certain thing when all you encounter are campus whores and bar-jumping bitches. It doesn't work like that.

Grav
2006-04-28, 08:02 PM
You just have no idea what this world is about, moran.

Jessifer
2006-04-28, 08:12 PM
Any guy who buys drinks for girls in hopes of tapping ass is a moran, imho.

pr0xy
2006-04-28, 08:44 PM
Yea i do, but the funny thing is that in college, girls go to bars wearing skimmpy clothing to get free drinks out of guys. And when we get drunk and keep on buying drinks for u, we think we might be getting some. Then you blue ball us terribly, and just leave and forget about us.We dropped 20 bucks on you and we cant even get your number. How fucked up is that? Now we are pissed and when somebody else tries to get free drinks out of us, most guys get a bit more aggressive. And if u think im a moran then you can go fuck yourself, because some of you have no idea then what this world is about. Alcohol and little clothing is the main reasons why girls get raped and molested. If you think i am wrong, then you might want to go to a bar or two and see for yourself. Oh wait, most of you who told me to shut up are barely even legal. So how would you know?

The reason guys like you dont get numbers is exactly that... They are like you! Fucking moron there is no law requiring guys to buy drinks for chick nor for chicks to have to repay that favor. Just fucking end yourself right now.

Oh and yeah, you are a "moran" especially for continuing to buy people drinks. Fucking idiot. GG

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-28, 10:36 PM
The reason guys like you dont get numbers is exactly that... They are like you! Fucking moron there is no law requiring guys to buy drinks for chick nor for chicks to have to repay that favor. Just fucking end yourself right now.

Oh and yeah, you are a "moran" especially for continuing to buy people drinks. Fucking idiot. GG
Proxy, when your balls drop you can come find me. And i never said that I personally buy girls drinks in hope of getting laid. I buy girls drinks because i think that they are worth spending time with. I dont do it to get that number and have that booty call. On the contrary, im still a virgin. I just see what it does to all my friends and it at times seems like it can get them into trouble. And i have plenty of girl friends that say they get dressed up in low skirts and half open shirts because they dont feel like paying for drinks. They make the guys believe that there is a chance and then they just leave.

Jess, i am only 20 years old and have only been to bars and clubs where only other guys and gals my age go. I went to school with girls that thought it would be fun to wear skirts during winter. I havent seen anything other then that my whole life. I see how men treat women and it is terrible. I am not one of those guys. But this generation treats women in such a disrespectful way that it rubs off on alot more peopel then all of you have obviously seen. I witness my girlfriends all the time complain about dancing with guys at clubs because he "is not hot enough, but hell get me a drink." I always ask why they would go through it then if they are uncomfortable and they go "thats the way it is" Now, maybe thats just my group, but i also go to clubs and see 18 year olds dancing with 25 year old guys and making out with them on the dance floor. What am i suppose to think? Or how about going to parties at friends places and seeing your best friends sister stripping for beer? Its this generation and it sucks.

I am not one to do anything that would disrespect women, unless they force me into a situation where i can say something. If u think i am the type of guy that humps and dumps, your totally wrong. I am not a fucken moran as all of you like to assume, but i have seen things that you guys havent. I witnessed a stoned guy buy a drink at a bar for a girl and when he invited her back to his place, she denied and he punched her in the face and tried to make out with her. After he was arreseted for assualt, they asked him why he did it and he replied, "cause i brought her a drink!" I know that there is no rule at a bar about drink buying, but being a gentlman is a must this day and age. If u all think that i am stupid or on something, go ahead and make fun of me. I know what i have seen and i know what is out there. All of you just need to open your eyes a bit and see what some other people have seen.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-28, 10:56 PM
Under Jess's advise a looked up a study about rape and alcohol use here is the link and it seems to be around page 25.http://www.securityoncampus.org/schools/e03021472.pdf

But like i said before, this is more of a college type report. More of what i see when i go out.

pr0xy
2006-04-29, 12:59 AM
20 years old? WHOOOA good for you. You may be a year older than me but at least I'm not as ignant as you are. In your first post you made it sound as though you say they are asking for it. So if you dont want your words to be taken wrongly I suggest you think about how you word things.
Seriously. You said in your post "Well most of them ask for it" as if you are justifying your actions. Why should we believe you? Hmmm?

Ganga
2006-04-29, 01:26 AM
Have you ever had a bf Jess?

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-29, 07:50 AM
20 years old? WHOOOA good for you. You may be a year older than me but at least I'm not as ignant as you are. In your first post you made it sound as though you say they are asking for it. So if you dont want your words to be taken wrongly I suggest you think about how you word things.
Seriously. You said in your post "Well most of them ask for it" as if you are justifying your actions. Why should we believe you? Hmmm?

What i should have said to make it more clear is that they give out a false view of their actions to us which in return leads to bad things. Basically, if you dont want to be a victim, make your actions clear. Thats all i am trying to get out. I am sure that all guys will apprectiate it more and will even buy you more drinks for being upfornt with us. If you can get a guy to buy you a drink, say thanks, and then just be done with it. DOnt sit there, rub his arm, giggle at all the corny lines and then be like ill be right back, and never come back. It wont be you that gets hurt, but the next person that comes over, when the guy is intoxicated and very upset. I didnt mean to use the words ask for it. Poor choice of words on my part.

Grav
2006-04-29, 11:13 AM
You're acting like you've been to war or something. We haven't seen as much as you... wow, it's a fucking bar with drunk people doing stupid shit. That is really hardcore, grusome. It's fucking bar ethics. If you don't like it, don't go to the fucking bars! I always thought a bar was the worst place to try and pick someone up... everyone there is out to deceive.

Jessifer
2006-04-29, 09:11 PM
No, I haven't. Why?

And Grue, a girl shouldn't have to sleep with a guy just because he bought her a damn drink. Any guy who immediately thinks that girl+booze=nookie is a moron. IMHO it's mostly their fault for assuming as much and allowing themselves to be taken advantage of. I don't deny the fact that the girls who do it aren't to be blamed, though. I can't stand girls like that myself. But just because you go to bars where girls act like fucking whores for an ounce of alcohol doesn't mean it's the case for every girl out there. If a guy wants a lay that bad he should go get a damn prostitute.

But no one...no one ever deserves to be raped. I wouldn't even wish it on the most stuck-up manipulative bitch in the world.

klo
2006-04-30, 08:26 AM
Obviously, you learned at a young age to keep your legs closed. Wait no, your having a baby with a man that cheated on you. HAHAHAHA. This world is fucked up and now i have even more evidence that stupid people shouldnt have babies.
Well its a good thing your still a virgin.

but i sure as hell didnt meet him at some club, and we were never a "one night stand". Its not like he's one of many of my kids' dads. This is my first kid, with the guy that ive been with for four years. So you have no room talking about me keeping my legs closed. And I never get all slutty looking just to get guys to buy me drinks. you think you've seen more than everyone else, when all youve really seen is the trashy people of wherever your from.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-30, 02:55 PM
A good percentage of girls get molested before they even hit like the age of 13. It's nothing to do with drinks, drugs, or anything (well, not THEM doing them.) This shakens them and either makes them withdrawl from society, become sluts, or repress it and try to live as normal a life as possible. I honestly think anyone that actually rapes a girl should be tortured to death. That's just me though.

Led
2006-04-30, 02:57 PM
*Gets popcorn* Oh oh! Here's the good part.

This is so dramatic *Stuffs mouth full of popcorn*

Willkillforfood
2006-04-30, 05:10 PM
Stop getting crumbs everywhere Mr. Pornbot.

Led
2006-04-30, 07:42 PM
Er, why do you consider me a pornbot? I just love how Zelaron's members get off topic in a specific writing. But of course, this topic had no real point. And I really don't care about this.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-30, 08:32 PM
Led=a common pornbot name of course. Everyone knows that >_>.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-30, 09:18 PM
Its news to me

Willkillforfood
2006-05-01, 11:07 PM
No news is good news.