PDA

View Full Version : what would you do?

Kazilla
2006-04-06, 06:16 PM
ok so heres the scenario...

you and your girlfriend have been going out for 1year 5months (today). Your parents recently found out you and her are having sex (we are 17 years old). So to retaliate our parents basically ground us indefinetly from eachothers homes, because neither parent wants to take responsibility for allow us the chance of doing it, they say..."no your not comming here, im not baby sitting you". your girlfriends parents wont let her go anywhere unless she has condoms and is on bc. Even after she is on those her parents will still not let her out (i know her stepdad to well). so basically we get to see eachother about 3hours a day at school. and when schools done probably not at all.

so what would you guys do in this situation? would you try and build trust, be rebelious? break up? what...?

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-06, 06:20 PM
i would build trust in your parents then see where it goes from there.

Sovereign
2006-04-06, 06:52 PM
Build trust. Let them know you are responsible enough to hang out with her. You can always say that you are going to a friends house and meet her there and just chill at that friends house together.

Kazilla
2006-04-06, 07:51 PM
problem is how, like they wont allow us to build trust. to me like the only way to build trust that we wont have sex is to let us be together and see what happens, i mean...i dont see how sitting at home without her, listening to them and doing all my chours (sp) will make me wanna be less sexual.

id love to gain there trust again but, i just dont know how

Sovereign
2006-04-06, 07:57 PM
Just wondering, were you using protection when you were having sex? A lot of parents will not flip AS much if they hear you were protected. If you were protected, other then promising not to have sex, I don't think you can do anything to build up their trust.

You are royally fucked.

You can always turn to dishonesty though.

Grav
2006-04-06, 08:21 PM
Maybe you should remind them that they too had sex.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-06, 09:13 PM
On your bed last night. Oh ha ha, just kidding!

Quit school and get a job so you can support any accident that happens! That'll win them over!

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-06, 09:25 PM
If you're 17 now, it wont be long before you're 18. Get a job ASAP, save up money, and get her to do the same. When you can afford it, you two should get an apartment together or something. Once you and her are both 18 there's not shit they can do besides kick you out for seeing each other.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-06, 09:27 PM
Tell them you lied about ever having sex and you just wanted to sound cool although you would NEVER do it out of wedlock.

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-06, 09:30 PM
That would just make things worse, most likely they wouldn't even believe him and they would trust him even less for trying to lie about it. I honestly don't see what the problem is if they're using protection, they're both 17 so it's legal, parents are just stupid.

sue_13
2006-04-06, 09:34 PM
Sneak out at night and do her.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-06, 09:34 PM
Sure you don't see a problem. However, they are parents and parents think about things in an entirely seperate fashion. He's not in a position to raise a family if an accident were to occur. He would have to limit his potential and perhaps lower his lifetime earnings by a signifigant percentage. That, in itself, would make the rest of his life harder :o.

Also there's the whole social aspect. Although it's not as much of a taboo thing now, when they were growing up it probably meant you were a slut if you were pregnant at a young age. If they're a religious group they don't want their son's sins coming out to haunt them.

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-06, 09:48 PM
Which is why I said "I honestly don't see what the problem is if they're using protection." There are grown couples that can't afford a kid that have protected sex and there's no problem with that, there shouldn't be a problem with them doing the same thing at 17. If they are being safe, that's the best they can do besides not doing anything at all and that's all that can be expected of them. Once me and Nikki get our own place in a couple of months, I can assure you that we aren't going to wait until we are financially able to take care of a kid before we have sex.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-06, 10:00 PM
It may be unrealistic but it's the truth. Even with preparation accidents do occur. Anyways, not saying that's what I recommend or anything I was just giving a less popular point-of-view :).

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-06, 10:03 PM
I say wait it out for a bit and then see where it goes. Trying to get them to change their minds so soon is not a good idea. Let it dial down a few then casual ask to go to a movie with her. Try and stay public places, where you wont be having sex, and they will regain some trust. Soon, have her come over while your parents are home and soon enough, they will leave you too alone.

Grav
2006-04-06, 10:17 PM
Dial down? Oh, man. I just busted a nut laughing.

Kazilla
2006-04-08, 01:51 PM
wow got alot of replies, well unfortunetly is wasnt protected sex. we have used protection but was so redundent seeing as your parents are always so close to walking in on you (and no thats not how they found out). so just the good ol` pull out mthod has worked for me. for over 2years no scares or nothing. i guess it would be best idea to start saving up money. although we are both in school its almost out and ima switch to full-time for summer and save up everything i can.
i asked my dad why he and my mom had sex when they were younger, he said he dont know. but my answer of i love her and i wanted to share this experience with her wasnt better then idk. parents dont make sence. they provide the opp and dont talk about it. if you want kids to have protected sex you have to allow them to feel safe enough to take the time to slip on a condom. idk i think it shouldnt be a big deal at all considering we are both less then a year from bring 18 and bring adults. hell we waiting longer then they did.

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-08, 04:31 PM
If you're using the "good ol` pull out method" I don't blame her parents or your parents.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-08, 05:54 PM
Wow you're a retard. You do know that copper's gland secretions have higher concentrations of sperm than semen, right? That comes out before you orgasm. Yea ...you're really lucky and she may even be pregnant right now and you don't know.

Jessifer
2006-04-08, 06:07 PM
I don't get how people today can even believe that pulling out before having an orgasm prevents pregnancy...

Idiot. I'm siding with the parents on this one. If you're not going to have protected sex before marriage...or even before you're capable of raising a child at all, then you shouldn't be having sex. Period.

Kazilla
2006-04-08, 06:53 PM
yes im well aware of how pull out doesnt prevent anything, im well aware that some sperm does come out in the middle of the process.

she isnt pregnent, seeing as she has had her periods regularly. its been over 2months or so since the last time, so she aint pregnant.

and honestly if we had the time i wouldnt do it any other way then with a condom, but i mean we usually dont have time to put it on and shit. but i might be really lucky and so is she. but things have changed and we dont plan to do it anymore without. her parents have put her on the pill and bought her condoms. and they told her to give me some too so.

Jessifer
2006-04-08, 07:07 PM
Honestly...If I was a parent and I walked in on my kid having sex, there would be more hell to pay if they weren't using a condom.

Think of it this way. Even when they're adults, parents will always picture their kids as the little young'uns who used to be afraid of the dark, suck their thumb, wet the bed, cry when they got a 'boo-boo', laugh insanely at the mere mention of flatulence, run around the neighborhood playing cops-and-robbers, think that boys/girls were 'icky'...

Regardless of what parents did when they were teens, it will always be different knowing that the child they raised is screwing around. Hypocrisy, yes. But it's not without a reason.

Ganga
2006-04-08, 08:03 PM
I am going to call the cop on you! Just think before you act. People now of days just don't think enough.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-08, 10:52 PM
Yea Kazilla. That was retarded. I'm glad you've seen the light but since you did that shit before I'm thinking you guys will probably screw up. Stick to oral before you get her preggerz.

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-08, 11:59 PM
I've got no problem with teen sex as long as you're being smart about it, that's just completely retarded to do something as silly as not wear a condom when the effects of doing so are incredibly life changing.

Kaneda
2006-04-09, 01:23 AM
You have to be rebeliant. I'm telling you thats the only answer. Ultimatly all parents involved will let you be together rather than ruin your lives, it's the lesser of two evils. Also, any parents that think they can keep kids from having sex are fools. Tell them you'll do it at school

Willkillforfood
2006-04-09, 09:08 PM
Yea, Kaneda makes more sense than anyone on this subject. Telling your parents you'll screw at school is a pure stroke of genius, lol.

Sovereign
2006-04-09, 09:19 PM
I forsee home schooling in your future.

Dar_Win
2006-04-09, 09:30 PM
Maybe both of your parents are just pissed because their sex life sucks, and they're jelous of you two.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-09, 09:55 PM
Maybe both of your parents are just pissed because their sex life sucks, and they're jelous of you two.
HAHA i havent laughed that hard in a while. But the sad thing is that hes probably right.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-09, 10:08 PM
"Well son ...you can invite your little girlfriend over but it has to be some time when mom isn't home and well ...I'd rather prefer you weren't home either, alright?"

Kazilla
2006-04-10, 05:47 PM
alright well i think this subject reachd it limits, read it to my girlfriend, and she kinda feels like a slut now...so now i feel bad that i made her feel like that.

it is very true though no one nowadays actually thinks about consequences just the actions everythings fun till the end. it sucks that we had to mess up to realize our wrongs but its the only way kids learn nowadays.

thanks for the comments you guys, the good and the bad.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-10, 06:01 PM
i really cant believe you read it to her. Im impressed.

Sovereign
2006-04-10, 09:59 PM
She shouldn't be feeling like a slut.

Just irresponsible.

I blame it on youth.

Lenny
2006-04-11, 03:26 AM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y97/Lenny1882/zagggon.jpg

Youth, drugs, booze.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-11, 10:13 AM
Lenny's pic ftw!

Hades-Knight
2006-04-11, 09:46 PM
LOl is that zaggoon or d3v?

But yeah man, wrap it up everytime...I always start w/o it coz i like the feeling but when im getting rdy to go i put one on.....its dangerous though so I'd recommend wrap it up b4 anything else..sucks having to worry if shes gonna ahve her period or not....shes suppsoed to start it this week so im crossing my fingers lol

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-12, 05:44 AM
LOl is that zaggoon or d3v?

But yeah man, wrap it up everytime...I always start w/o it coz i like the feeling but when im getting rdy to go i put one on.....its dangerous though so I'd recommend wrap it up b4 anything else..sucks having to worry if shes gonna ahve her period or not....shes suppsoed to start it this week so im crossing my fingers lol

You realize that's the exact same as just pulling out right? You're doing the exact same thing he did basically.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-12, 06:58 AM
Dont be a fool and wrap your tool

Willkillforfood
2006-04-12, 07:45 AM
You realize that's the exact same as just pulling out right? You're doing the exact same thing he did basically.

Yea, the whole "after I pull out I PUT ON A CONDOM!" thing doesn't work. You need to have a condom on before you go in if you want it to be effective. You guys are lucky sobs.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-12, 11:05 AM
Well, hes crossing his figures. Hes not out of the jail cell yet.

Willkillforfood
2006-04-12, 01:54 PM
Yea, you guys probably both knocked up your girls.

Hades-Knight
2006-04-12, 11:36 PM
woo got it today im relieved...gotta wait a week now :(

Willkillforfood
2006-04-13, 08:08 AM
Cool kids don't wait.

gruesomeBODY
2006-04-13, 10:45 AM
use your tongue and not your dick if u cant wait. That might be the worst thing i have ever said but oh well

Kazilla
2006-04-13, 08:38 PM
lol -- its all about them tho right? eh but the dick just feels so much better, but then again its all about her so, w/e it takes.

!Muy muy muy bien!

Lenny
2006-04-14, 04:36 AM
A little rubber thing that goes over the end of your cock.

---

You could make an excuse that you recently became a devout Roman Catholic, which means you're not allowed to use any form of contraception?

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-14, 07:56 AM
its all about them tho right?

Fuck them, nobody ever seems to think about the BABY. That would suck to be born to a couple of teenagers that were too fucking stupid to use protection, and would make one hell of a life for the baby.

Jessifer
2006-04-14, 09:17 AM
Indeed it would, unless the child was given up for adoption...as was my older sister when she was born.

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-14, 09:27 AM
Indeed it would, unless the child was given up for adoption...as was my older sister when she was born.

That's still pretty crappy for a kid to be put up for adoption, it might be better than being raised by immature parents, but that's still pretty crappy.

Jessifer
2006-04-14, 09:36 AM
True, but that all depends on the type of people that take the child in, and on how the child reacts when they find out they're adopted. Some are mature enough not to care.

Though...if Kazilla had a child...Who would want to adopt a doorknob?

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-14, 09:38 AM
My point is, everyone always says that when teens get pregnant they ruin their lives, but who gives a fuck about them, they made the choice and they should pay the price. The kid that comes from the pregnancy didn't choose to be born to immature parents.

Jessifer
2006-04-14, 09:43 AM
I agree whole-heartedly with that. If anyone suffers it's the children, not the parents.

Hades-Knight
2006-04-14, 03:47 PM
They really need to sell the cntraceptive pills(morning after) over the counter.....seriously, my girl wont get them coz she has to go to a doctor and get prescription and she doesnt want her parents knowing....I was at a cvs last week that LOCKED UP their condom shelf...i mean WTF?

they should also sell abortion pills over-the-counter

Sovereign
2006-04-14, 05:00 PM
My high school counselor said that you have to be 18 to buy condoms at some places.... -.-. "HERE, HAVE SAVE SEX BUT ONLY IF YOU ARE 18+"

sciencekid
2006-04-14, 06:02 PM
can't people be allergic to it sometimes?(the pills that is)? and if the condom is made up of any rubber or latex then some ppl can be allergic to it

!King_Amazon!
2006-04-14, 06:59 PM
I've never heard of anyone being allergic to the pill, though I'm sure since it's a type of medicine that there could be severe side effects from it. As for condoms, if they are made of latex then people can be allergic to them, but they make special kinds of condoms for people that are allergic to latex.

As for the pill not being over the counter, if you aren't responsible enough to go to a doctor to get the protection, then you aren't responsible enough to be having sex, and you definately aren't responsible enough to be having a kid.

If that's still a problem, just use a fucking condom. Don't tell me you "dont like how it feels" with a condom on, try explaining to your kid that the whole reason he was born to two immature parents was because his daddy doesn't like wearing a condom.

Sovereign
2006-04-14, 08:15 PM
Oooo look at all this birth control!

http://www.healthatoz.com/healthatoz/Atoz/dc/caz/repr/birc/birthfemale.jsp