PDA

View Full Version : My Life

HandOfHeaven
2006-03-19, 08:11 PM
Alright, so I had a steady job that brought in between $500-$600 a month, up until March 2nd. We were told that we were going to be shut down (bought out by Wal-Greens). Supposedly an hour after I left (left at 7:00PM), the district manager came in and called it quits for us. Lucky for me, it was my friend Arkantis' birthday, so we smoked a few bowls and it was a good night.

So I'm out of a job, big deal. Bad luck just kept on coming. My ex would not stop calling me until about a week ago. I even had to go to the lengths of telling her that my 'girlfriend' thought it was creepy how she always called me and shit. Good, got her off my back. Here's something that made me know for a fact that she's retarded. After not answering her phone calls or just picking it up and pressing end 50 times, I finally answered. She asked me to be her boyfriend again, and I just about yelled 'BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED?!?!?'. Instead I just said 'You know the answers No, stop calling me'.

Not many problems at all, it's just I'm getting very fed up with people's bullshit lately. I went over to my friend's on Monday, and his cousin dropped my glass piece. I've never seen 30 dollars shatter and fly as far as those shards did. Goddamn whore...

Eh, discuss, what not, I'm just really pissed off at people lately. My viewpoints on everything have changed dramatically in the past few days in seeing how certain people act in some situations.

KagomJack
2006-03-19, 08:58 PM
Man...I'm sorry about all that. I hope things turn out for the better soon.

Hades-Knight
2006-03-19, 09:56 PM
http://www.regionalmapleleaf.com/benaward/images/tshwinner04/suicide.jpg

Willkillforfood
2006-03-19, 10:23 PM
You'll be able to find a comparable if not better job fairly easily.

HandOfHeaven
2006-03-20, 07:23 PM
Hey fuck you KR. I insist that you not do that in one of my Life Discussion threads again.

Yeah, I probably will be able to find a better job. I figure in the summer I can work up at a nearby college and work 40 hours a week for $6.75. Pretty good deal, plus I have afternoons and nights to have fun.

Well, today I was at a local arena playing soccer with a friend, I miss timed a volley, hit a speakerbox, only to see it fall and smash into the ground 10 seconds later. This lady working there at the time was being all fucking bitchy about it saying I did it on purpose. She didn't even really talk to me, just to an older guy who saw it happen. The maintenance guy said it was no big deal and that the woman was just blowing it out of proportion. Fucking sweet though...

MightyJoe
2006-03-20, 07:40 PM
lol soccer. Anyways, sucks about losing your job. :( But just keep your head up, even though this week was bad its bound to get better.

HandOfHeaven
2006-03-20, 07:47 PM
It's not like I'm going into depression. I don't think it is possible for me to, I don't even believe in it. I was just pissed off. Today I found out that for the practice ACT I am the shit at math and the suck for everything else.

Willkillforfood
2006-03-20, 09:16 PM
Math sucks ...too bad it's so needed ><.

HandOfHeaven
2006-03-20, 09:17 PM
It comes so easy to me. I got a 33 on it.

gruesomeBODY
2006-03-20, 09:37 PM
Blow off some steam then all seems better. Worked for me.