PDA

View Full Version : Call me twitch

Curian
2006-02-16, 11:12 PM
okay seriously 6 people have died in the same place im in all of which went to high school sadly but the point being all were fucking car accidents and all around the area i live in i dont know bout anyone else but im getting jumpy. Methinks it's a drunk driver fad but either way it is alot of death in one place at once and it's creepinng me out, anyone know about a guy who has the ability to armor my car? I will gladly pay.

BTW this happened in one week and not to mention the six i mentioned were just the kids i heard some adults died too.

Lenny
2006-02-17, 09:37 AM
Whereabouts were the accidents? On a blind bend or something? Somewhere where the limit changes from, say, 60 right down to 30?

It could be a drunk-driver fad, or it could just be that that one place is an accident hotspot. Be careful around there, if you're driving then keep a lookout and youll be fine.

gruesomeBODY
2006-02-17, 10:28 AM
yea death sucks these days

Grav
2006-02-17, 10:30 AM
Twitch rhymes with bitch. Can I call you hitch?

Anyway, it's ridiculous to be paranoid about car accidents. Don't drive like a fuckup and don't put yourself into bad situations (like driving home on a busy road at 2 AM on St. Patrick's day) and you should be fine.

Willkillforfood
2006-02-17, 11:23 PM
Something like 1 out of every 4 drivers after midnight is intoxicated. Wear a helmet.

Jessifer
2006-02-18, 07:10 PM
There was a time when death didn't suck?