PDA

View Full Version : The news and the olds

Acer
2006-01-24, 08:34 PM
So I still work at Toys R Us, great job... they got us working mornings not nights which is really nice now. So anyways, the last year I been off and on meeting girls, but I am very picky... every girl has just, i dunno not done it for me. Things didn't go far, I would just get bored before things anything happend. So about a month ago, maybe a bit more I was working a night shift at work and I saw this girl among the crowd who worked there. Caught my eye, but I just went on. Everytime I seen her tho, I couldnt resist to look and try to keep her in sight. Well I one day so how we ended up talking, a few weeks went by with mild chatting. Then I just had to see her, so I made plans with her. I never thought that every night after that we'd spend hours together. Things have been going so well... tonights the first night we haven't hung out and thats because she's out of state with family haha. I dunno, I just felt like sharing... for once a girl that keeps me interested

Hades-Knight
2006-01-24, 08:54 PM
Hmm dont blow it coz work will suck then if u guys stop talking...

Acer
2006-01-24, 09:10 PM
well the good thing is i dont work with her... like i work mornings(usually 4hrs before open and 3hrs during) while she works later in the days... and im stock, she works front.

slaynish
2006-01-24, 09:11 PM
yeah

something similar has happened to me but i dont feel lik posting about it

K_A will just whine

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-24, 09:16 PM
sounds nice man. Only thing i can say is be careful and wrap your tool

Sum Yung Guy
2006-01-25, 11:45 AM
sounds nice man. Only thing i can say is be careful and wrap your tool

A Perfect Circle is better then Tool.

Anyways it seems like everyone is falling in love. Goodjob, go make little Zelarites now!

HandOfHeaven
2006-01-25, 09:17 PM
Shit, my girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago because 'I see you as a friend.' Goddamnit.

Thanatos
2006-01-26, 08:13 AM
Shit, my girlfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago because 'I see you as a friend.' Goddamnit.

Don't ya just love that shit?

Heh, oh well, used that line myself too.

Jamesadin
2006-01-26, 04:08 PM
Me too. Alot, actually...

HandOfHeaven
2006-01-26, 07:37 PM
Was it followed by 'but we can still be friends with benefits'...?

Acer
2006-02-08, 05:04 AM
Just an update... things have been fucking amazing.

gruesomeBODY
2006-02-08, 06:32 AM
Good for you. And whoever said that everyone is falling in love around this time is fucken right. Im just to lazy to scroll back up to see who it was.

Lenny
2006-02-08, 09:49 AM
SYG. And boy is he right.

Good for you Acer!!

gruesomeBODY
2006-02-08, 01:26 PM
Yea like 5 of my friends here are now in love with these chicks and im falling for another. Its made creppy

Lenny
2006-02-08, 03:10 PM
It get's slightly annoying when people try to persuade you your not in love.

You never know, maybe this year there's a bug going around before Valentine's Day. :p

sciencekid
2006-02-08, 05:56 PM
man this sucks. i don't have a girlfriend and never have......... i guess that girls don't find me attractive. :( must be ugly or something.

o well, good for you Acer! you keep her and treat her well, ok?

Acer
2006-02-08, 06:06 PM
i def will treat her well, fuck well, great and keep her as long as she'll keep me

gruesomeBODY
2006-02-08, 09:31 PM
That might be the sweetest thing i have ever heard.

Great-Thanatos
2006-02-08, 10:59 PM
A Perfect Circle is better then Tool.

Anyways it seems like everyone is falling in love. Goodjob, go make little Zelarites now!
I have a daughter and no friggen way I'll let her on the intarweb. Anyone seen that DATELINE special on tv about internet predators??? Holy shit made me skurd I considered smashing this comp so my daughter never gets on it and some weird guy try to get with her...if someone her age maybe wouldn't be so bad but a fucking 30+ year old FUCK NO I'D MURDER HIS ASS.