PDA

View Full Version : What would u do?

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-02, 08:28 PM
I know most people put up relationship problems here, but im in no relationship problem. Im actually torn between two people. I like both of them for different reasons. One i have known now for a year and she just recently broke up with her boyfriend. I have been told by many people that she would not be upset to hook up with me and im fine with that. On the other hand, i just met this girl and we flirt constantly. Her roommates have told me that shw would not mind hooking up with me. Neither of them know each other and the possiblity of getting caught is slim. The only thing i see as a problem is that i might, in the future, want to start a relationship with one of them so i dont necessarly want to do anything to get myself into trouble. For instance, i dont want the "Oh you were faithful while we were hooking up right. U know, we were exclusive." I dont want to sit there and be like no and lie, cause the main thing with me in a relationship is trust. So should i just wing it and go for the double play, or should i just pick one and hope for the best.
Oh and by the way, im going away with one of them on spring break to Canada where no parental supervison would be and the other has just invited me to her house for a weekend. Please help me and try to keep it on topic. Also, please try and give advise and not spam the hell out of this thread

Hades-Knight
2006-01-02, 08:36 PM
Double play it man, thats what I do...if THEY do not bring up the exclusivetively issue then you're free to do whatever, just don't bring it up yourself.

Kaneda
2006-01-02, 09:41 PM
Personally I say always go for the double play when you can. Unless one of them is just so fucking awsome in every way she totally blows your mind and penis. If they're both just chicks that want to get freaky then fuck em.

Lenny
2006-01-03, 05:13 AM
I'd say don't hook up with either of them just yet. Spend time with them both, work out which one you like the most and then hook up with her.

Medieval Bob
2006-01-03, 09:13 AM
They're all three right.

First, there's no real tangible reason that you can't hook up with both of them. You're not married. You're not engaged. You're not in a relationship. That means that there's nothing wrong, on a surface level, in (some of) society's eyes, with doing what you're asking.

Secondly, if one is so amazing that you know you want a relationship with, then you'd be doing yourself a favor, by uncomplicating possible future happenings, by staying away from the other in the... physical sense.

And finally, though it's a bit more of the I-base-my-life-on-movies thought, there's really nothing wrong with it. Lenny's suggestion to just chill and sort out your feelings is the respectful thing to do.

So each path is valid, and none of them are incorrect. What do you want to do?

If it were me, I'd go with option 2 (or the third if 2 is unapplicable)... But that's just because I'm big on relationships. If you feel like hookin' up, then I don't see any reason you shouldn't.

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-03, 01:35 PM
I never really am in too many relationships, so hooking up is were its at. But on the other side, i rarely hook up (soberly) because im a bit shy when it comes to actually physical contact with the opposite sex. What i mean is, i usually have someone else in mind and am like, well if i hook up with you, it might hurt my chances with that other one, so ill just hang back and wait. So i think ill probably go with Lenny's choice. But if it happens, hooking up with both is not a bad thing. I wouldnt mind it at all, but for the most part, ill probably get to know them better and then hopefully, someone to hook up with on a daily basis

Medieval Bob
2006-01-03, 03:36 PM
Well good luck with it.

sciencekid
2006-01-04, 12:55 AM
I never really am in too many relationships, so hooking up is were its at. But on the other side, i rarely hook up (soberly) because im a bit shy when it comes to actually physical contact with the opposite sex. What i mean is, i usually have someone else in mind and am like, well if i hook up with you, it might hurt my chances with that other one, so ill just hang back and wait. So i think ill probably go with Lenny's choice. But if it happens, hooking up with both is not a bad thing. I wouldnt mind it at all, but for the most part, ill probably get to know them better and then hopefully, someone to hook up with on a daily basis

I agree with lenny. trying to hook up with two girls at the same time is just asking... no, begging.... for trouble later on

Titusfied
2006-01-04, 07:57 AM
Dude, you have no problem hooking up with multiple girls at one time if you aren't together in an exclusive relationship. I usually try not to, just for good practice and to prevent future possible cheating situations, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with being with multiple partners while you are technically single.

JRwakebord
2006-01-04, 11:37 AM
You already know my thoughts on the matter.

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-04, 07:20 PM
You already know my thoughts on the matter.
Yes i do and i bet most of zelaron knows as well

JRwakebord
2006-01-05, 09:34 AM
No, I meant from talking on the phone.

Titusfied
2006-01-05, 01:33 PM
He's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-05, 01:44 PM
No, I meant from talking on the phone.
I know this. But the rest of the board can probably assume where u stand from your previous posts in the forum

JRwakebord
2006-01-05, 05:08 PM
And they'd be wrong. Stick with one of them, you know which. The other will just makes things overly complicated with our mutual friends, especially the potential complications with a certain one of those friends (D). It could get very messy, very quickly.

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-05, 09:58 PM
yea but shes so hot. That just makes it so much tougher cause ever guy would want to bang her.

Penny_Bags
2006-01-05, 10:53 PM
DUDE! You are in a great situation right now! This is no problem!

There are no ways for you to be screwed here. You are not in any committed relationship, and neither are the two girls. Dating, flirting, even hooking up are all valid means by which to get closer to someone and see if they are the right person to spend the rest of your life with, or maybe just the right person to hook up with.

You have infinite options here, and none of them are immoral/risky except maybe raping and killing both of them.

EDIT- HOLY SHIT I JUST BURNED MY 4000th POST ON YOU!

Titusfied
2006-01-06, 08:15 AM
Congrats Jimi. What's so immoral about raping and killing them? If he mutiliated them after the rape and before the kill, that might be slightly immoral, but c'mon now.

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-06, 08:20 AM
DUDE! You are in a great situation right now! This is no problem!

There are no ways for you to be screwed here. You are not in any committed relationship, and neither are the two girls. Dating, flirting, even hooking up are all valid means by which to get closer to someone and see if they are the right person to spend the rest of your life with, or maybe just the right person to hook up with.

You have infinite options here, and none of them are immoral/risky except maybe raping and killing both of them.

EDIT- HOLY SHIT I JUST BURNED MY 4000th POST ON YOU!
Thank you for spending ur post on me and thanks for the advise

Penny_Bags
2006-01-09, 11:54 PM
No problem on either of those.

JRwakebord
2006-01-12, 01:06 PM
Well Bobby, now you better stick with just one of them...

gruesomeBODY
2006-01-12, 06:53 PM
well im taking the advice of many and going to spend time with both and hopefully get the most out of both of them til i figure out which one i like more

-=Rico-GP=-
2006-01-12, 09:27 PM
Didn't read it, but kill everyone.