PDA

View Full Version : It's Judgement Day

Toysoldier
2005-12-14, 02:52 PM
How are YOU going to explain yourself on judgement day? Were you just partying? Joking around? Do they even want to know?

Use this thread to post all of your excuses for harmless, meaningless primate behavior examples that you participated in and may or may not have a little trouble...explaining.

KagomJack
2005-12-14, 05:53 PM
I used to backstab my best friends when I was younger just to be "cool".

Great-Thanatos
2005-12-14, 06:37 PM
In shop class I use to replace peoples piston rings with the wrong ones so their engines wouldn't be as good as mine =\

KagomJack
2005-12-14, 06:38 PM
I used to lie about someone so people would hate them. Another exploit from my seventh grade year that I'm not proud of.

slaynish
2005-12-14, 09:46 PM
One time I made fun of a bisexual guy for liking animals.

(seriously)

I'm not proud of that.

Im also not proud of telling this kid hes fucking stupid for playing DnD when I used to massivly play diablo II, which is just as bad more or less.

gruesomeBODY
2005-12-14, 09:48 PM
I use to tell alot of lies so other people would be hurt. Actually, i still use some white lies cause my friends here to not like one of my friends and are like why do u hang with him. I reply that we are friends but i make up excusses so that he doesnt hang with them

Demosthenes
2005-12-14, 09:51 PM
I'm going to explain myself by revealing that I'm Jesus Christ.

Jessifer
2005-12-14, 10:22 PM
Hrm...Some girl called a friend and I retards on the bus so in retort I called her a bitch. When I sat down she got up in my face and started yelling at me like a crazed lunatic, so I told her she was ugly when she was pissed off. Nothing happened in the end. It amused me greatly.

Not exactly meaningless, and doesn't exactly go with the thread, but she deserved it. Fuckin' spoiled rich bitch. Otherwise, everything "harmless and meaningless" revolves around my sister.

When I was really little, I snuck down the stairs and ate my sister's orange. In the morning she went to eat it, and was pissed to find that it wasn't there. So the following conversation ensued:

Her: Jess! Did you eat my orange?!
Me: What? No. Don't you remember?
Her: Remember what?
Me: YOU ate it! Last night!
Her: No I didn't! I was asleep!
Me: Then you must've eatten it in your sleep then, because I remember you eatting it!
Her: ...Really?
Me: Yeah. You've sleptwalked before.
Her: I have? I don't remember sleepwalking...
Me: Well DUH.

And thus she believed me.

Note: She doesn't sleepwalk, and when I told her what actually happened a few years ago, I got a nice bruise on my arm. So maybe it wasn't exactly "harmless" on my part.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-15, 06:38 AM
Hrm...Some girl called a friend and I retards on the bus so in retort I called her a bitch. When I sat down she got up in my face and started yelling at me like a crazed lunatic, so I told her she was ugly when she was pissed off. Nothing happened in the end. It amused me greatly.

Not exactly meaningless, and doesn't exactly go with the thread, but she deserved it. Fuckin' spoiled rich bitch. Otherwise, everything "harmless and meaningless" revolves around my sister.

When I was really little, I snuck down the stairs and ate my sister's orange. In the morning she went to eat it, and was pissed to find that it wasn't there. So the following conversation ensued:

Her: Jess! Did you eat my orange?!
Me: What? No. Don't you remember?
Her: Remember what?
Me: YOU ate it! Last night!
Her: No I didn't! I was asleep!
Me: Then you must've eatten it in your sleep then, because I remember you eatting it!
Her: ...Really?
Me: Yeah. You've sleptwalked before.
Her: I have? I don't remember sleepwalking...
Me: Well DUH.

And thus she believed me.

Note: She doesn't sleepwalk, and when I told her what actually happened a few years ago, I got a nice bruise on my arm. So maybe it wasn't exactly "harmless" on my part.

My friend was just talking about World of Warcraft in his sleep ...but I bet he'd believe me :P. Damn obsessed with the game. My dad walked in the living room once chewing on a reader's digest. I also sleep walk sometimes and have found myself waking up in a different room than what I fell asleep in before ...to my knowledge I have never left the house though.

As to being on topic ...I punched a kid who was desperately trying to get acceptance with me in the face one time and knocked some of his teeth loose (in 8th grade). He wasn't liked by very many and tried the "macho" persona ...and he kept bugging me by throwing shit at me for no reason (well, I guess attention ...he had been talking to me all day) so I got up when the teacher wasn't looking and punched him in his jaw. He flew out of his chair and into the floor. I then sat down and put my head down on my desk while I was sleeping while he spit blood out and my teacher (my football coach at the time ...hence me getting no trouble :D) allowed him to leave.

I think the guy may be mentally handicapped but hey ...he was an asshole :P. He was in "normal" classes so maybe he wasn't or he just slipped under the radar. Freshman year I walked out of the lunchroom out of a side door which I wasn't supposed to use (it goes right into the hallway) and the door opened up and hit him in the face HAHAHA. Sorry ...it's funny though :p.

KagomJack
2005-12-15, 09:04 PM
One thing I did was get feelings for a guy when I was first going through my change in social/emotional life. I really had some strong feelings for him, but because, at the time, I didn't want God to be mad at me, I told him that I was going to one of those Gay --> Straight Centers and that I'd never see him again.

Another time I lead a close friend of mine (now an ex) on when I was already IN a relationship and then just blatantly blew him off a week later by revealing I was in a relationship. I felt like shit then. I've always felt like shit when I did stuff I've already posted.

osmoses-jones
2005-12-15, 09:14 PM
go on with your homosexual.

Acer
2005-12-16, 05:57 AM
I use to live in the ghetto and to be known as a hardass i use to beat the utter living shit out of kids... but when i think about it, they most likely deserved it

I also use make fun of girls, and most of them were in love with me too... so i feel ever worse now looking back

I also use to steal people bikes and throw them in the canal, and steal other things

Willkillforfood
2005-12-16, 06:13 AM
go on with your homosexual.

I hope a big gay man anally violates you.