PDA

View Full Version : hate fag

osmoses-jones
2005-12-11, 06:45 PM
Man i hate police there is some fag trying to stab me. All i did was defend myself by beating him until he got serious injury. Now he is saying i beat him up for no reason. The police believed him and now i have to appear before judge next week. Damn i should killed him that fag.

Sovereign
2005-12-11, 06:51 PM
Now is this a fag fag, or fag as in a fucking retard?

gruesomeBODY
2005-12-11, 07:12 PM
Wait, let me understand this. A guy tried to stab u, so u kicked his ass. Now ur getting introuble for defending urself. Wow that sucks, hope all works out for u. Tell ur lawyer that it was an act of self defense.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-11, 07:58 PM
Man i hate police there is some fag trying to stab me. All i did was defend myself by beating him until he got serious injury. Now he is saying i beat him up for no reason. The police believed him and now i have to appear before judge next week. Damn i should killed him that fag.

Karma is a bitch :O.

osmoses-jones
2005-12-11, 10:32 PM
I have problem with some fucking gang for beating one of them. Me and police don't get along very well so they believed that bitch. I don't have lawyer since i don't have money. I hope not the same judge from my other case.

!King_Amazon!
2005-12-11, 11:02 PM
All i did was defend myself by beating him until he got serious injury

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Thanatos
2005-12-11, 11:18 PM
I have problem with some fucking gang for beating one of them. Me and police don't get along very well so they believed that bitch. I don't have lawyer since i don't have money. I hope not the same judge from my other case.

Wow. You sound fucked.

Good luck, man.

S2 AM
2005-12-12, 12:47 AM
Next time kill him

Willkillforfood
2005-12-12, 06:01 AM

Part of your rights you are read, "You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one one will be provided for you." Are they going to deny your rights? If they didn't read your rights you can get out of this, you know? If they arrested you without reading them, that is.

S2 AM
2005-12-12, 08:19 PM
Part of your rights you are read, "You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford one one will be provided for you." Are they going to deny your rights? If they didn't read your rights you can get out of this, you know? If they arrested you without reading them, that is.

You've seen too many movies.

Judge whispering to lawyer: "Oh...oh I see... yes that's most unfortunate"
Judge addessing Martha Stewart: "Well Ms. Stewart, although you have just been convicted (pause) It appears you weren't read your rights. As much as I'd like to, we cannot put you in prison. You're free to go."

!King_Amazon!
2005-12-12, 09:04 PM

But he's right...the guy does have the right to have an attourny.

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

And if he didn't get read his rights, he can indeed get away with whatever it was he did.

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-12, 09:55 PM
I've been so a few hearings for my friends and family, the judge did ask if they wanted an attorney or had one.

S2 AM
2005-12-13, 08:05 PM
But he's right...the guy does have the right to have an attourny.

Yes I know that, but I'm still just waiting for the case where the defendant says "Your honor, he didn't read me my rights, am I free to go?"

!King_Amazon!
2005-12-13, 10:11 PM
Yes I know that, but I'm still just waiting for the case where the defendant says "Your honor, he didn't read me my rights, am I free to go?"

If they aren't read their rights then they are being denied due process or something like that. It really has and can happen.

Lenny
2005-12-14, 06:28 AM
Conkydinkily last night on the news w there was this thing about a drink-driving trial. The guy got off scott-free...because he wasn't read his rights!

So, it does work! If you tell your attorney or whoever is asked to defend you that you weren't read your rights then you can get off free.

!King_Amazon!
2005-12-14, 09:21 AM
Did this happen in America or Britain?

Lenny
2005-12-14, 09:27 AM
It was a local thing. Somewhere in Preston I think.

So yeah, over here.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-15, 06:44 AM

Judge whispering to lawyer: "Oh...oh I see... yes that's most unfortunate"
Judge addessing Martha Stewart: "Well Ms. Stewart, although you have just been convicted (pause) It appears you weren't read your rights. As much as I'd like to, we cannot put you in prison. You're free to go."

Oh don't you feel like an ass? Gonna cry? Huh? Maybe you should go watch some of the movies I watched? I watched this one movie called "cops". Yea, supposedly those guys are really cops ...and supposedly people have gotten off before because they weren't read their rights.

Man S2, I can understand what MJ says about you thinking you know it all. Go play with people at your intellectual level ...you know, 5th graders. You can be the red ranger.

Anyways, it's your constitutional right to have a public defender provided for you if you cannot afford one. If your relatives weren't given this then something went horribly wrong and they could probably get any ruling against them appealed.

osmoses-jones
2005-12-22, 12:33 PM
Thank god i had witness lol my lawyer got me is anger managment crap i have to go to, 2 year probation and pay fine. What the hell is probation?

Sovereign
2005-12-22, 07:14 PM
Hah. Do you have a probation officer to report to now?

Grav
2005-12-22, 07:19 PM
Probation means you have to check in with a cop every once in a while. And you can't go out of your local area without reporting that to the cop, and so on. You're being watched, basically. If you get charged for anything under probation you go to real ass-pounding prison.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-23, 05:59 AM
Probation means you have to check in with a cop every once in a while. And you can't go out of your local area without reporting that to the cop, and so on. You're being watched, basically. If you get charged for anything under probation you go to real ass-pounding prison.

Besides that, you can't drink, gamble, or do any drugs ...if you get caught drinking or any of that shit you go straight to jail for a nice extended stay.

Lenny
2005-12-23, 06:02 AM
That is heavy.

It seems like a better idea to go to prison and get it over with. At least then you know you're doing everything right, instead of living in fear each day that you're gonna be sent to prison anyway.

Also, you get a nice little prison outfit. :)

But then again, you'll have no internet access. That's something no-one on these forums could live without. :(

Willkillforfood
2005-12-23, 06:09 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probation

Just in case you wanted the origins etc. ;) :P

osmoses-jones
2005-12-23, 10:41 PM
Yah i met with my parole officer crap i am screwed. They worst one is anger managment crap hate that shit make you stand up and say what bothering you.

Grav
2005-12-24, 07:47 AM
Parole is a bit different than probation... heh.

osmoses-jones
2005-12-24, 03:11 PM
lol yah i meant to say my probation officer my bad sorry.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-25, 02:12 AM
lol yah i meant to say my probation officer my bad sorry.

Oh really? Maybe you let it slip ...have you ever been incarcerated before?

Sovereign
2005-12-25, 04:00 AM
Please fill us in on every one of these anger management sessions that you go to. I will be more then willling to sticky a thread dedicated to it =D

pr0xy
2005-12-25, 01:14 PM
From my experience self defense is preventing the situation physically. Not beating the shit out of someone untill they have a serious injury...

Sovereign
2005-12-25, 07:08 PM
Gotta make sure they don't get up and start shit again.

S2 AM
2005-12-26, 03:57 PM
Oh don't you feel like an ass? Gonna cry? Huh? Maybe you should go watch some of the movies I watched? I watched this one movie called "cops". Yea, supposedly those guys are really cops ...and supposedly people have gotten off before because they weren't read their rights.

Man S2, I can understand what MJ says about you thinking you know it all. Go play with people at your intellectual level ...you know, 5th graders. You can be the red ranger.

Anyways, it's your constitutional right to have a public defender provided for you if you cannot afford one. If your relatives weren't given this then something went horribly wrong and they could probably get any ruling against them appealed.

Hey kid how about your eat shit and die? No seriously, please die, the world would be a much better place. I remembered reading about the miranda rights when I was in US Government as a senior a few years ago. Of course there were a bunch of little wannabe anarchists in the class asking the same questions, and I also thought the Miranda right was a mandatory thing much the same way you do now. I also remember changing the way I thought when I learned otherwise.

The Miranda rights- the "you have the right to remain silent..." routine- are warnings that must be given when a person is in custody for a criminal offense and before the officer asks questions. When a TV detective handcuffs the bad guy and reads the Miranda rights as he's hauled away, it's drama. In real life, it isn't necessary to read Miranda until the arrested suspect is about to be questioned. That's why it's called a pre-interrogation warning.

What about the person who is stopped on suspicion of drunk driving? The officer will ask the driver various questions to establish how much the person has had to drink, where the person is coming from, how much sleep the person had, etc. The officer may ask the person to perform field sobriety tests, including blowing into a portable testing device. All of these things can incriminate the driver, so you might think Miranda should be given. However, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that such a situation is a "roadside interrogation" in which the person is not in custody and doesn't have to be Mirandized. Once the driver is arrested, however, the questioning must stop until Miranda is read, and only then if the driver waives the right to remain silent.

Of course that goes without saying, any information that is found without you having first been read your Miranda rights simply can't be used in courts. Just because your rights weren't read, doesn't mean you can't still be kept in custody or tried for your crime. Then in court you can just be asked the same question again, so don't think some cop's error is going to be your trump card.