PDA

View Full Version : New girlfriend

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-05, 08:14 PM
I'm so happy. On Thursday, December 1st, I asked this girl Rachel out. She's cool shit, and likes me a lot and she's fun to be around. Brown hair, hazel eyes (just like me). It was crazy, because a couple of weeks ago we were going on a date just as friends who had nothing else to do, and now we're boyfriend and girlfriend. It's a great feeling, haven't felt it for over a year. Wish me luck. Post any comments, or experiences of the like. I really want to show you guys a pic, but I'll need to take a couple on a digital camera of us and post them here. Cheers!

Grav
2005-12-05, 08:17 PM
Nice. If she turns out to be a guy though, don't go gay for his sake.

Demosthenes
2005-12-05, 08:24 PM
Grats, man.

Sovereign
2005-12-05, 08:30 PM
If she says she can't naturally lubricate, she's a he. God damn post-op trannies.

HandOfHeaven
2005-12-05, 08:34 PM
Very funny, Sov.

Hades-Knight
2005-12-05, 09:56 PM
Good luck man.....I can't rememebr the last time I was "boyfriend and girlfriend" with a girl.....kinda sad really, all these girls just want me for my penis ....they always go like "Im not looking for a relationship right now just so you know, but you can still come over ^^ ) bitches man......yet I still keep getting numbers left and right but go no further that...maybe a a date or two then thats it...its not me i swear!

D3V
2005-12-06, 01:42 AM
I'm so happy. On Thursday, December 1st, I asked this girl Rachel out. She smells like shit, and likes me a lot and she's fun to be around. Brown hair, hazel eyes (& fat just like me). It was crazy, because a couple of weeks ago we were going on a graze just as friends who had nothing else to do, and now we're partners. It's a great feeling, haven't felt it for over a year. Wish me luck. Post any comments, or experiences of the like. I really want to show you guys a pic, but I'll need to take a couple on a digital camera of us and post them here. Cheers!

Awh, you and your cousin should be very happy.

quikspy67
2005-12-06, 08:38 AM
good one, nope, congrats

Hades-Knight
2005-12-06, 10:31 AM
WoW! it's quikspy! guess the shame wore off over time uh? BRING OUT TEH PENIS PIX!

Lenny
2005-12-06, 11:03 AM
Well done HoH! Best of luck to you.