I don't get it at all.

: hi
R H0P: hi
: im sorry... i really am... i dont want you to be upset
R H0P: im sorry too
: y r u sorry
R H0P: that it had to end like this
: :'(
R H0P: i knew you wanted your space,a nd that you jsut came from a relationship where you were on lockdown
: i still love you.... i really do...
R H0P: i tried to give you the space
R H0P: i dunno
: i know...
: its just something i have to do for a little while...
: i wish i could explain it better...
R H0P: me too
: :-(
: this is like the hardest thing ive ever had to do
: i just need time... and im not asking u by any means to wait for me... but i just need to chill for a while
R H0P: how long?
R H0P: not you chilling
R H0P: but how long have you thought this?
: i dont really know... i mean not very long i guess
R H0P: how many times have you said i love you, but meaning "love you like a brother"
: never
: i dont love you like a brother. i love you
: but its just something i need to do
R H0P: how do youlove me, and have feelings and everything
R H0P: then breakup with me from the same time
R H0P: it makes no sense
R H0P: you can tell me the truth
R H0P: nothing you could say coul dmake me feel any shittier
: im sorry, i know it doesnt make sense.... its just like no matter how much i love you i cant be in a serious relationship right now. i just cant. and im telling u the honest truth
R H0P: so you jsut want friends with benefits with someone
: no, its not like that....
: im not doing this cuz i want to get with other guys at all
: like that never crossed my mind at all
: im not trying to hook up with anyone, im not interested in anyone else or anything
: its not about that
R H0P: i wish there was something i could say to make you stay
R H0P: you broke my heart, i g2g now
: im sorry... i really am... i do love you... i wish i could make u understand

R H0P: what would you say/do if someone that you loved told you "I love you so much, i really do, but i want to get some space."
: i dont know what i would do... i really dont know. and im sorry u have to go through this
: but thats really how i feel

Grav
2005-11-30, 12:41 PM
Hmm. I hate when girls do this, because it's always to my friends. I still have no idea what it means, but a guy I know right now is kind of together with her again after a few months, but kind of not... not sure how to explain it. But I would say, if you have another potential love interest, persue that and forget this girl if possible.

Kaneda
2005-11-30, 12:55 PM
Your gay?
R H0P: how many times have you said i love you, but meaning "love you like a brother"
: never
: i dont love you like a brother. i love you

Grav
2005-11-30, 01:00 PM
That doesn't even make sense, Kaneda. Way to suck. Get out of here.

Thanatos
2005-11-30, 04:20 PM
Haha, I read through that like 3 times and I still don't see how platnum could be considered gay...

Anyway, bro, ditch the bitch.

Great-Thanatos
2005-11-30, 06:10 PM
Breaking up via im shows she never really cared

Dar_Win
2005-11-30, 06:18 PM
Kaneda, thought it was a guy he was going out with, loving him like a brother... I think.

Platnum - I don't know what that means either. I was put in a similar situation, if you dig through the Life Forum you could probably find it.

Bottom line: Kaneda needs to think, and girls need to be less confusing.

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-30, 09:03 PM
when girls get like this, us men should just leave them alone. Women on there period, monthy and everyday, should be shot. I hate women that say shit like this as well.

platnum
2005-11-30, 09:26 PM
She didnt break up over aim, she did in person. We had this conversation later, basically the same thing though.

Hades-Knight
2005-11-30, 10:08 PM
Bro I speak from experience, I have been through this many times and the reason is because she is inmature....let me guess shes 14-17? She says she needs to be on her own because she has no idea what she wants but two weeks down the road she will be with another guy, the only(and best) thing you can do now is cut all contact with her, let her reach out to you, christ you're acting like an AFC (Average frustrated chump) and that leads you nowhere.....asking "If you love me then why do you leave me?" justifies her leaving of you in her mind, only way I have found to turn this around is to enjoy your life...go out, have fun, meet people have interesting hobbies and when she realizes that you don't need her she will come right back crawling...but I recommend you do not take her back (I did this a couple times and it ended up worse, if she can get you back that easily then you must not be worth much) if you do end up taking her back, make it on YOUR terms and make sure she knwos that you won't accept any more disrespect like that.

There is no reason to make someone your priority when to them your just an option. Remember that!

Jessifer
2005-11-30, 10:23 PM
Truth is, sometimes girls don't even understand themselves. Stuff like this goes on in our heads and we try to explain it, but even we don't understand what the hell we're talking about. But most of the time, most of the time, we do mean well.

Understand? That's okay. I don't either.

platnum
2005-12-01, 07:03 AM
Shes actually older than me, I'm 18 and shes 19. She told me this last night, I dont really believe a word she says anymore.

: i just think if im by myself for a while i will be able to get that experience, because ive never had it. and then i will be able to commit to someone and not feel like, am i doing the right thing?
: because i feel like i know that commiting to one person is better than being like courtney and not comitting to anyone ever, but ive never really been by myself... ever. so i dont really know what thats like. so im thinking ill see that i dont like the single life and be able to go back to a relationship, but i dont want to go my whole life not knowing. and i think this is the best time to figure that out

Grav
2005-12-01, 10:02 AM
That's so funny! I've heard that sooooo many times. The "I want to be single because I've never been single before" thing. It's bullshit, she likes someone else or is bored with you. I've seen that time and time again.

S2 AM
2005-12-01, 01:37 PM
49.5% She's bored with you.
49.5% She has her eyes on someone else
1% She's not a lying bitch.

I know you're going to hang onto that 1%, but I wouldn't if I were you. I was serious with one girl during high school. I thought it was love, and I always think long term on everything. I started wondering, "If everything goes as I dream it will... will I even want this?" That could be how she's thinking now, but I doubt it. And Jessifer stop your damn lying! :p

Good Luck, but definitely don't mope around and make yourself look like a loser. That'll make things 100% worse.

Dar_Win
2005-12-01, 01:52 PM
Truth is, sometimes girls don't even understand themselves. Stuff like this goes on in our heads and we try to explain it, but even we don't understand what the hell we're talking about. But most of the time, most of the time, we do mean well.

Understand? That's okay. I don't either.

So, basically your saying, that girls are confusing to themselves?

Medieval Bob
2005-12-01, 02:02 PM
Grav's right. I'd put money on it. Just wait a couple of weeks, and you'll see.

My advice? Move on. There's not a whole lot you can at this point.

It took me a long time to really get over Silverjinx when it ended. I certainly didn't wish we were still together, but it was just difficult getting up out of that hole I had wedged myself into. I started dating after like a month, but if I'm really being honest with myself, I wasn't truly over her until maybe a month ago or so. It just takes time, I think.

I wouldn't say try to move on too quickly. Don't rush out to date, but don't hold yourself back from what you might want to do. Either is stupid. Just do what you feel like doing and try to realize that you're better off now.

Willkillforfood
2005-12-03, 03:24 AM
Really nothing you can do about it. I think the guys telling you to ditch her are right. There are actually cool girls out there who don't do shit like this. If she gets away with it this time it'll probably reoccur. Adios ;).

Jessifer
2005-12-04, 09:13 AM
Yes. Exactly. At least the honest girls are, anyway. There are definetely girls out there who need to be shot for being cock-teasing bitches.