PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever consider killing yourself?

Grav
2005-11-18, 07:17 PM
Now, I'm not condoning suicide or making any unseen implications here. I am just curious as to whether you could ever see yourself getting to the point where you'd be willing to kill yourself, or if you have ever seriously considered it or tried to do it before. I don't want to see any replies like "that's so emo" because this is just curiosity, and wondering how people feel about the subject. And even if you feel sure that you would never do it, could you ever concieve it happening?

Jessifer
2005-11-18, 07:24 PM
It would have to get pretty damn bad for me to actually consider killing myself, like everyone around my dying. Otherwise, I could never picture myself doing it.

Sovereign
2005-11-18, 08:13 PM
I've thought of what people around me would think if I did commit suicide, but I don't ever see it happening. Almost all problems are temp and you have only one life.

!King_Amazon!
2005-11-19, 12:38 AM
The only possible reason I could ever have for ending my life is if something happened to Nikki.

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-19, 08:06 AM
i once thought about the effects of me not being around. Never considered it. I would just run from my problems if that could solve it instead of killing myself

Dar_Win
2005-11-19, 08:45 AM
I would never kill myself. Just think of your family and friends, and how hurt they would be. Think of how you would feel if your family member, or a friend did it. Would you really want to put them through that life changing ordeal?

Thanatos
2005-11-19, 10:02 AM
Fuck no. You only get one life on this fucked up planet, why not try and live life to its fullest?

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-19, 10:14 AM
thats why we drink, have unprotected sex and take drugs. Live life to the fullest

Hades-Knight
2005-11-19, 10:58 AM
It depends....I always have had this aspiration of being in the news when I die, but not for something bad like "some1 tole his diablo sword so he committed suicide" thing, something mroe like dying for someone else to live

Great-Thanatos
2005-11-20, 02:11 AM
I can't stand the computer when I'm drunk to bright=\

No, I'd never kill myself...Got a family to worry about

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-20, 07:46 AM
something mroe like dying for someone else to live
understandable and thats how i would like to go out if i have too