PDA

View Full Version : The "Bitch About Your Job" thread.

Jessifer
2005-11-02, 10:07 PM
Anyone feel like letting off some steam?

sue_13
2005-11-02, 10:28 PM
I dont have a job right now. No way I could pull it off and still get all my school stuff done.

Sum Yung Guy
2005-11-03, 12:06 AM
Yea. My job is moving me to a big ass shithole stinking desert in 14 days for a whole year. I dont want to go, but I have a contract I cannot break or I will goto prison.

gruesomeBODY
2005-11-03, 06:18 AM
I had working as a college student. Does that count?

Lenny
2005-11-03, 09:39 AM
What would you prefer, a stinking desert for a whole year, or a nice little prison cell somewhere?

Actually, you wouldn't get the net in the prison would you? Whereas in the desert you will...

Go for the desert!

----------

If we don't have a job can we bitch about school things?

Thanatos
2005-11-03, 11:48 AM
I am going to burn Taco Bell down. It's that simple.

HandOfHeaven
2005-11-03, 12:18 PM
Same with me and Hardee's. Bitchy customers, getting scheduled so many hours, and catching some shitty sickness from there (why I'm at home now). Hmm, Gunbound (if you remember him) bitching about me making $6.40 and him still making $6.15 but we started at the same time, saying we do the same amount of work but everyone knows he doesn't do shit. That damn deep fryer (I have so many blisters/burns).

Otherwise last night was fun, we blew up water dynamite in a sink last night, it was loud and really bright.

S2 AM
2005-11-03, 12:44 PM
Yea. My job is moving me to a big ass shithole stinking desert in 14 days for a whole year. I dont want to go, but I have a contract I cannot break or I will goto prison.

If you bitch about Iraq one more time, I'm gonna slap you in the face. ;)

Jessifer
2005-11-03, 07:51 PM
Yeh. Go ahead and bitch about school, too. Lord knows we all have/had things to bitch about there.

I have this one fucking retarded SC at work. Ben. His good looks are wasted on his "I hate the world yarrrg" attitude. He seems to be happiest when we cashiers are miserable. He once gave me my last break 2 hours late, when I was supposed to be going home, so I took it and then left.

Other than that, I have the shittiest hours, too. One day I'll be working until 11pm and the next day I'll have to come in at frigging 9am.

Bastards.

Acer
2005-11-03, 09:54 PM
I hate not having a job... i have too much free time since all my friends have college and work. Plus no money sucks, I have a job waiting but just got some shit to do first :P I will complain about it once I get it tho hehe

S2 AM
2005-11-03, 10:54 PM
I have this one fucking retarded SC at work. Ben. His good looks are wasted on his "I hate the world yarrrg" attitude. He seems to be happiest when we cashiers are miserable. He once gave me my last break 2 hours late, when I was supposed to be going home, so I took it and then left.

Lol I knew when you started the thread you had something bothering you... that all?

Sovereign
2005-11-04, 01:38 AM
You'll still have internet, right?

My job was pretty cool. with the exception of the new sales manager who couldnt work a fucking typewriter even if he had someone explaining him how to.

Jessifer
2005-11-04, 10:14 AM
Heheheh. Yeah, that and the fact that it seems that I get all the retarded cashier-hating bastards through my lane. :D

Lenny
2005-11-04, 12:46 PM
School...it's actually not too bad, apart from two subjects.

RS and Tech are the two.

My RS teacher is a right bitch. She really hates all of us on the back row, always complainging that we don't work hard enough. And when she finds out we have been doing work she gives us dirty looks. And if one or two haven't been working she comes down upon all of us like a ton of bricks...not too hard as she weighs about that. She was off having baby for most of last year, and she's pregnant again, which is pretty good. She'll be off for a few months again.

Just realised I should she was off having a baby for most of last year...that's a labour and a half.

Yeah, and Tech. Last year wasn't too bad, though it got steadily worse. The theory (I'm doing Electronics btw) was piled on by the bucketful. It was either none at all for weeks whilst we played with breadboards, or all at once - it left you braindead for the rest of the day. At the start of the year we had a sub. And we've still got him. Our normal teacher is on sick leave for a mental breakdown or sump'm. Anyway, this sub is a right bastard. He's made us start all our coursework again, and when we argue that our coursework was fine under our old teacher he just shouts at us.

Apart from that, school is wonderful. And Maths is even better now...but that's not bitching, so enough about Maths.

End of Bitching.

S2 AM
2005-11-04, 04:32 PM
Lol I'm not so sure about that Lenny. After having been in the ARMY and being required to listen and obey, by legal measures and such, I don't think I'm gonna fear any type of authority figure in the civilian world whatsoever. I think that when I initially get out, there are gonna be some unfortunate people catching the backlash in the form of "fuck off."

sheerx
2005-11-04, 11:35 PM
that's why you don't go to the army no matter what the situation is.
working for someone is basically crap some of us are not good with authority I guess. you wouldn't believe some of the dumbasses in manhatten it's really unbelievable

undeadzombieguy
2005-11-07, 11:51 AM
----------------

iceman887
2005-11-07, 02:57 PM
wow, that sucks so bad.... only 3 minutes late and you couldn't take the test? that is so strict

undeadzombieguy
2005-11-08, 07:40 AM
Yea I know.

Today I had another one but this time I was on time. Anyway, when we started the test the supervisor locked the door so noone else could get in. There's this long window next to the door and I could see a couple of people trying to get in but obviously werent able to, then they got all frustrated throwing their hands in the air and started yelling, lmao. I was like, haha that's right bitch, be on time, just like I had to be.

Lenny
2005-11-08, 09:39 AM
I'm gonna bitch about Maths. The girl who moved cause she can't see can now see, so she's back in her old place, with her lighters, trying to set fire to me...:(

And I was looking forwards to Maths today...

And it's fucking raining. Had to walk home in the torrential downpour because my parents are both working late tonight.

JRwakebord
2005-11-08, 12:20 PM
Aww Jenny moved?

Lenny
2005-11-09, 12:17 PM
*nods sadly*

I don't like this other girl (she's called Jess)...

1. She's a Chav
2. She smokes
3. She likes to play with her lighter
4. I don't wanna go up in flames!

Jenny is so great to talk to as well...and I haven't properly spoken to her for so long.

All good things come to an end...however premature it seems to be.

Jessifer
2005-11-15, 08:13 PM
Yeah so our new lines leader at Meijer decided to hold a meetings for everyone in my department. Six in all over two days, mine being this morning at 10. In general the meeting was to tell us that we have to start kissing the customers asses more than we already have been. You see, the Meijer I work at is one of those who tend get the wealthier clientele. And they're snobs. Huge snobs.

Small convo splurge:
Cashier: So basically you're telling us that we have to kiss their asses?
Her: Exactly.
*Emily: Peachy.
*Me: Let's just hope they wash those asses well, then. I don't want my nose being smudged.
*Emily: They should wash with acid, prefferably.
*Me: Amen.
*giggling followed by glare from Lines Leader, who wasn't really annoyed*

(* = In undertone. We were in the back row.)

Also, the other day when I was going home I saw a really huge woman walk into the store who was wearing a shirt too small. And you know what I could see peeking out of the bottom of that shirt? Her boobs. Yes. She was wearing no bra. And yes. They sagged THAT much. Ew. And another time an older woman came through my lane wearing a see-through wife-beater wearing no bra. Gross. The mental images haunt me at night.

It should be mandatory for all over-sized/older women to wear bras. All of those who fail to comply need to be shot.

Kaneda
2005-11-15, 09:40 PM
Would it make any difference to you if they were attractive? Being female and all.
I mean if a guy sat down across from me on the buss and put his leg up on his knee and I saw his penis, I would be equally grossed out whether he was Brad Pitt or S2 AM.

Jessifer
2005-11-15, 09:43 PM
No, not really. Then I'd just think they were sluts and be disgusted with them anyway. Girls are attractive, but not when they're putting it all out there.