PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problems

slaynish
2005-10-06, 07:52 PM
Some of you might remember Kara, i posted her pic on here a while back, never expectin to hook up with her. Over the past month we been talkin, like.. a LOT. Textin me after and before school, calling me after and before school. You know. Well 3 days ago my friend asked her for me if she liked me, and that if i asked her out tomorrow then what would she say. She said ofcourse. I asked her out tonight while she was on away message. Heres how it went;

Me: Hey, you know Glens going out of town tomorrow? He's going to NY for a few days to visit his dad.
Kara: Away
Me: But, besides glen, a more important subject... An idea of mine was asking you out, kara, as you have probably heard..You know I like you, and i was hoping you felt the same way.
Me:So.. Will you go out with me, Kara?

then I texted her and said "when you have time, check your away messages, its really important, love ya, kara, bye"

She came back from away for 3 mins, and I said "hey" when she got back, not a word, this isnt unusual, shes done it before, comes back for 2 mins and doesnt say anything to anyone.

Then I re-texted her and said "Uhhh... Yeah.. Confused", and she texted me back saying "Not right now", I was more confused so i checked up and asked if "not right now" meant that she read my message and doesnt want to go out right now, or that she meant that she cant check it right now. I was desperatly hoping for #2. She texted back and said "Just not right now". Still, doesnt answer my question completly, but its a sure sign of No.

What to do? Im not really upset, im used to being denied, but I just dont know how to get her to go out with me, this is the only time ive really tried hard for a girl to go out with me.m

Any advice on techniques to ask her out or how to get her? Thanks.

JRwakebord
2005-10-06, 07:54 PM
You asked a girl out to her away message? Wow.

Grav
2005-10-06, 08:11 PM
Uh... first off, you have to do it under the right conditions, heh.

A good setting, where you're both alone and having a good laugh or something.

Secondly... doing it when she's away is so dorky. Jeez.

Third... she doesn't want to go out with you.

Jessifer
2005-10-06, 08:14 PM
Should've asked her in person, babe. :T

!King_Amazon!
2005-10-06, 08:25 PM
"Not right now" doesn't necessarily mean no, she could have been arguing with her parents or something, but you still should have done it in person.

Hades-Knight
2005-10-06, 08:48 PM
OK ....heres how you failed:

1) Asked her online
2) Asked her to her away msg
3)You ASKED her if she wanted to go out with you, this is the deal you don't EVER ask a girl to go out with you, you offer her a chance to spend time with you, ex: "Im going to xxx tonight, you should come"
4)You seemed weak and insecure in sending all those TXT msgs to her questioning her about it.

slaynish
2005-10-06, 08:49 PM
JR; it wasnt like an away.. We were talking for like 30 minutes, then she said "brb", and I figured she'd be back within like 2 minutes; this is how i meant it to go:

Chit chatting, making her laugh, etc. Example from this specific convo went like this:
"Hey are you going to the football game tomorrow?-nick",
"There is no game tomorrow-kara",
"Oh really, you should keep me updated on this kinda stuff, but what are you doing tomorrow then-nick",
"The movies....-Kara"(i knew she was going, but i asked anyways),
"Oh really? Me too!-nick",
"LOL-kara"
---After chatting like this, making her laugh, feel special, praising her; this is how it was supposed to go.

Me: Hey, you know Glens going out of town tomorrow? He's going to NY for a few days to visit his dad.
Kara:hey, brb
Kara: Away at 7:30
Me: But, besides glen, a more important subject... An idea of mine was asking you out, kara, as you have probably heard..You know I like you, and i was hoping you felt the same way.
Me:So.. Will you go out with me, Kara?
'Kara:returned at 7:32'
Kara: wow, im taken aback, but ofcourse nick,

Its not like I just messaged her out of the blue and she was away doing her own thing lol. I have somewhat style.

Grav; Your statements are explained both up and bottom.
Jessifer; Once again, read below.
K_A; I've considered that, but it was like a definite yes just a few days ago. I could've sworn if I asked her out thru the phone right htere then she wouldve said ofcourse; but I did want to do it in person, and I had thought that I wouldnt get a time to see her. She's the kind of girl that can get a boyfriend within minutes; and i felt like I had no time whatsoever, the drop dead gorgeous kind.

Hope thats understandble, my eyes are tired.

Grav
2005-10-06, 08:51 PM
Grav; Your statements are explained both up and bottom.

¿Que?

K_A; I've considered that, but it was like a definite yes just a few days ago. I could've sworn if I asked her out thru the phone right htere then she wouldve said ofcourse; but I did want to do it in person
Friend of mine was in a situation with a girl where had he asked her out about a week after they started hanging out, she would have said yes. He asked about a month later, and she said no. Then later she told him she would have said yes that first week. WTF?

slaynish
2005-10-06, 08:59 PM

1) Asked her online
3)You ASKED her if she wanted to go out with you, this is the deal you don't EVER ask a girl to go out with you, you offer her a chance to spend time with you, ex: "Im going to xxx tonight, you should come"
4)You seemed weak and insecure in sending all those TXT msgs to her questioning her about it.

And heres what I knew I was getting myself into, as I was doing this.

1) Asked her online - I knew this was probabaly a dumb idea, but i figured it would work, its not like I wont have another chance to ask her out, she said not right now, and I highly doubted she would say NO to me, besides i sort of have a knack for being turned down the first time, then being accepted with open arms the next time. Dont ask why, I just have a feeling thats how its gona go.
2) Read previous.
3)I was asking her if she wanted to get into a relationship, I cant tell her "So you want an amazing chance to get into a relationship with nick?" It doenst work that way, sorry.
4) The truth is; I was very insecure. I was unsure, I was insecure. Im not trying to fool her, she will forget about it by tomorrow, so I knew it wasnt THAT big of a deal.

Jessifer
2005-10-06, 08:59 PM
Instead of just saying "Will you go out with me?" You should ask her out to do something fun, id est:

"Wanna go bowling with me on (insert date)?"
or
"I was planning on going to (where ever) on (whenever), wanna come?".

Hell, same thing works for dinner/movie date. "Wanna go watch (movie) with me on (day)? We could grab a bite before hand if that sounds cool."

Yadda yadda yadda.

slaynish
2005-10-06, 09:02 PM
Once again; Its different being a younger teenager. We hang out in groups, the annual(weekly) day to go be with somebody is fridays or saturdays. If your in a serious relationship and you know your going somewhere to go do something, its any time of the week. Thats just the way things go. I shouldve rephrased it, I was asking to get into a relationship, not just ask her to go to the movies with me. I know for a fact she would go to the movies with me, we could do that any time whatsoever; we have before.

Jessifer
2005-10-06, 09:04 PM
Then do it as a group thing. Pull her aside. Ask her in person.

slaynish
2005-10-06, 09:09 PM
But I already asked her; and she said not right now. Maybe she would go Sunday too.

!King_Amazon!
2005-10-06, 09:30 PM
Instead of just saying "Will you go out with me?" You should ask her out to do something fun, id est:

"Wanna go bowling with me on (insert date)?"
or
"I was planning on going to (where ever) on (whenever), wanna come?".

Hell, same thing works for dinner/movie date. "Wanna go watch (movie) with me on (day)? We could grab a bite before hand if that sounds cool."

Yadda yadda yadda.
To teenagers, "going out" doesn't necessarily mean they actually go anywhere together. It's just a term used by teens for people who are in a relationship as more than friends, if that makes any sense at all. I think it's pretty stupid myself, but I've never had to worry about it either.

S2 AM
2005-10-06, 10:56 PM

1) Asked her online

Heh, this guy's on top of his game.

Slaynish, you shouldn't ask for advice and then become critical when people give it to you. I think what most people were trying to say, was that you shouldn't have asked her to "go out" at all. That's about the equivalent to being in 1st grade and asking someone "Are we friends?" That's not how it's done. You do things with her, and if you hang out with groups you try to get alone time with her. You show interest in what she says and the things she does. You may be required to listen to what she says, that's normal. Then you two grow together and become really good friends(-WARNING- stay out of the friend zone -WARNING-, although that's another discussion entirely). Then one day you're alone, and you grow some balls and kiss her. Then maybe later you fool around and... well you get the picture. You don't ask a girl "Do you want to be girlfriend and boyfriend?" and expect either a relationship, or if there is a relationship, for it to last long at all.

My advice on your current situation:
Well you could always stick out the current situation with your error. That's what you will probably do, that's what anyone would probably do. However I'd say the best thing you could do is this nice little military tactic we call "regroup." Just step back, reevaluate, and go back in with a different attitude. Pretend you never did what you did, and work your way toward the kiss I discussed earlier. Oh ya, and the balls, you'll need some balls, because asking a girl out on an IM(with an away message mind you) is about the most cowardly pacifist thing you could've done.

Sorry to come down so hard, but it seemed like you needed it.

Good Luck

tidus2005
2005-10-07, 12:41 AM
Everyone is giving excellent advice. The only thing i have to say is that you need to be patient. It goes along with what everyone was saying about being insecure. Okay so you asked her out over her away message huge mistake, but it is able to be corrected. However what is not correctable is the fact that you text messaged her phone. Basically this fucked you intirely, because even if she would have said yes she would have the knowledge that you are really digging her way too much. Which her having that knowledge is possibly the worst thing that she could have because she knows that you will be easy to manipulate simply because you could not contain your self to just waiting to find out her answer. My suggestion is that you should kind of be leary if she all of the sudden decides to go out with you.

I just put this in here due to the fact that from the way you are describing her that she is manipulative due to the fact that according to your friend she would have said of course i would a week ago but know it is not right now.

another thing that strikes me as a problem is this statement that you posted.

besides i sort of have a knack for being turned down the first time, then being accepted with open arms the next time.

This strikes me as a problem because it seems to me that you could be known by girls to be easily manipulated. I dont know if this is the case but just ask your self how your other relation ships ended.

slaynish
2005-10-07, 05:59 AM
Tidus; didnt read all of what you wrote but i'll get to it; the knack is a personal quality though.

S2AM; once again, if we arent in a relationship, whats going to stop her from getting with other guys.... shes not going to 'cheat' on her boyfriends with me...

I really just wanted to vent a little more. Shits just been pissing me off lately. Damn.

Cya, thx

gruesomeBODY
2005-10-07, 06:59 AM
the only thing u can do now, dont pressure her. If she likes u like ur friend said, then shes going nowhere. Wait for her to come to u now. Its going to be tough, but make sure u seem happy when around her, especially if u are in a group with your or her friends. Maybe make her a bit jealous by talking to another chick about anything. Not only will this piss her off, then she might realize that she does have something for u. "the forbidden fruit must be tasted."-zoolander

Jessifer
2005-10-07, 09:55 AM
*bites*

I am well aware of that. For I too, as shocking as it may seem, was also a teenager at one point.

Acer
2005-10-07, 10:44 AM
OMG im totally watching Zoolander right now lol

anyways, he nailed it... don't ask her out again, for one... pressure is bad! if anything... show less interest in her now than you have been.

RoboticSilence
2005-10-07, 10:57 AM
S2AM; once again, if we arent in a relationship, whats going to stop her from getting with other guys.... shes not going to 'cheat' on her boyfriends with me...

Does anyone else read this the way I do?

Lenny
2005-10-07, 11:02 AM
How've you read it? That slaynish isn't good enough for her to cheat on her boyfriends with?

If so, then that's not that fair...but, hey, what can I say? That's the way the mind works. Carry on.

S2 AM
2005-10-07, 11:50 AM
:grin:

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. Well unless you believe in the FSM. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.

Grav
2005-10-07, 01:26 PM

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. Well unless you believe in the FSM. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.

Sum Yung Guy
2005-10-07, 01:46 PM

Well if she's interested in you, then when someone asks her out, hopefully she'll say she wants to keep herself available. You gotta beat the competition, it's been that way since we were monkeys. GravitonSurge is a queer. Anyways, I just looked at how old you were. I thought you were more of in the 15-18 range... I guess my advice is less useful to you at your age.

Grav
2005-10-07, 02:35 PM
What the hell? Did you edit my post?

Oh, and the "GravitonSurge is queer" is real cute, homothug.

Hades-Knight
2005-10-07, 05:17 PM
When the shit gets thick the best thing to do is to back off......let her come back to you.

Paradox_Knight
2005-10-09, 12:52 AM
I would put my two cents, but I think most issues have been covered... Good luck anyhow.

gruesomeBODY
2005-10-09, 09:46 AM
OMG im totally watching Zoolander right now lol

I was too so i had to post it

slaynish
2005-10-09, 02:38 PM
Yeah, I think i should stop posting girl problems, its best for me to just figure it out mself. Im not saying you guys havnt helped, yeah you have, a lot actually. We have been talking and we are going to the movies together on Monday; i definitly have been showing less interest in her, and i know that she and I will be good friends. I just realized something; I am good enough for her to cheat on her boyfriend with me. I just thought about it. Two girls have already cheated on their Boyfriends with me, so i dont really feel like its not possible, I just dont like it when that happens; it makes me think that if they would cheat on him then they would cheat on me. Anyways; yeah, thanks for the advice guys, Someone can close this, or leave it actually so I can update what happens on monday.

S2 AM
2005-10-09, 02:45 PM
Ya if she's cheating on someone else she'll cheat on you. That's a given. It's like the first time you did a backflip off a diving board. It took forever, and you didn't want to because you were afraid you'd crack your head. Once you did it, though, you knew it was alright, and there wasn't anything wrong with it and you could do backflips all day long(unless you are one of those dumbasses that fuckin cracked your head on the diving board and they had to call the paramedics and close the deep end of the pool for 30 minutes... thanks jackass). So ANYHOW, cheating is one of those things that most of the time if it's done once, she's not gonna feel so bad doing it again.

What you need to do is get around to oral. Then have her suck your dick, and cum all over her face. Then just walk out and don't ever talk to her again.

I'm sure the rest of you guys have some more creative things you can do to little bitch tramps. Cmon, post some.

slaynish
2005-10-09, 02:49 PM
Ive gotten oral before, and its not like im NOT going to bust a nut in a girls face...(Thanks Lauren:)!)

To tell you the sure truth, I broke up with her 3 days after she gave me head, and she wants me back but i dont really want her that bad so i got her on the hook basically, and she going out with this one guy now so i was like "you arent gonna do anything serious with him cus ur saving yourself for me right?" so she was like "i would save mself for you if i knew i could ever get you back" so i told her "k you can get me back just not right now" (shes going out with a friend of mine so I wouldnt do anything to make him feel bad , just to get some pussy.

S2 AM
2005-10-09, 02:53 PM
Ive gotten oral before, and its not like im NOT going to bust a nut in a girls face...(Thanks Lauren:)!)

Ever heard of a strawberry shortcake (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strawberry+shortcake)?

LoL @ the seriousness of that site.

slaynish
2005-10-09, 02:59 PM
I dont think I'd ever hit a girl in the face hard enough to make her bleed, then semen on her face to form a strawberry shortkake.

S2 AM
2005-10-09, 03:04 PM
I dont think I'd ever hit a girl in the face hard enough to make her bleed, then semen on her face to form a strawberry shortkake.

::Sigh:: Fine :(

JRwakebord
2005-10-09, 04:25 PM
Then at least Mississippi Steamboat her.

S2 AM
2005-10-09, 04:29 PM
Then at least Mississippi Steamboat her.

Wait, let me break out the Urban Dictionary :grin:

slaynish
2005-10-09, 06:12 PM
Sry id rather Brooklyn Steamboat her.

(Have her give me head under a blanket then fart. This way she has to gasp for air. LOL)

Acer
2005-10-09, 07:02 PM
Ehh... all the other things are cool but i dont beleive in mixing sexual stuff with farts

Sovereign
2005-10-09, 08:10 PM
and hope shes not armed -.-

Acer
2005-10-09, 08:22 PM
that made me think... you'd probly have the luck that you would shart

S2 AM
2005-10-09, 10:30 PM
that made me think... you'd probly have the luck that you would shart

She'd love that

JRwakebord
2005-10-10, 01:05 AM
Chocolate chips!

gruesomeBODY
2005-10-10, 01:13 AM
im more into the snow blow, but thats just me

slaynish
2005-10-10, 08:58 PM
Rofl.

Or i guess if im mad enough i could always just shit my pants purposly(if we're on her couch) lol

JRwakebord
2005-10-10, 09:01 PM
Yah all that would do is ruin your pants and embarrass you. Now if you took your pants off and shit on her couch, it would be a whole nother story.

HandOfHeaven
2005-10-10, 09:33 PM
Why don't you go poop in her favorite pair of shoes?

-=Rico-GP=-
2005-10-11, 04:57 AM
Why don't you DIE.

tidus2005
2005-10-11, 04:53 PM
WoW you guys are a bunch of sick fucks.