PDA

View Full Version : Offically the shittiest day of my life.

Dar_Win
2005-09-14, 01:38 PM
Well, let me start out with my saying that my girlfriend and i have been going out for four years. It has been a very good relationship from the start. We always got along, we new almost everything about eachother, ect. Not to long ago, we took a small break, i guess she just wanted to have a little fun because she cant really do anything with other guys since we've been together for four years. We got back together and everything was going perfect. Untill my best friend ive known since the first grade started being an asshole. :mad:

I first learned he was talking shit about me from her. He basically told her i was talking behind her back, which was a complete lie. When i confronted him about it, he said she knew he was just kidding. (She takes everything she hears seriously). He told a few lies here and there. But today was THE MOST RETARTED SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!! He told her that he and i were playing playstation or somthing, and that i held a knife to his throat after he beat me in a race. He also told her that onetime when i was late for a date with her, i was really hanging out with him, though truthfully i was on my way back from the western part of the state.

So at the end of the day, we meet and are talking, and she tells me everything he said, my girlfriend believe my lying best friend, or former best friend, instead of me. So now we are "just friends" which i imagine will be the most akward thing EVER. :( So right now im the saddest ive ever been in my life. Theres also the minor shit like i just lost one of my other good friends, school, parents, ect.

Thanks for reading, if you have any advice it would be greatly appriciated.

Titusfied
2005-09-14, 01:47 PM
If he is telling her lies, he isn't a real friend anyway. You will be better off in the long run by not associating with him anymore. As for your girl, I'm sure you will work things out once she realizes he was lieing to her, which will only happen if you reiterate that to her a lot.

You have to live and learn from this. Hopefully you will be able to avoid people like this in the future..

undeadzombieguy
2005-09-14, 02:40 PM
--------------------

Dar_Win
2005-09-14, 02:40 PM
I plan on kicking his ass somtime soon. And sadly, i dont think we will get back together :(

JRwakebord
2005-09-14, 02:44 PM
He's the very definition of a scumbag, and not worth your time. Find a new friend.

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-14, 03:10 PM
Assassinate him.

Dar_Win
2005-09-14, 03:26 PM
Assassinate him.

No, thats to far. Im just going to make his face unrecognizable with my fist.

JRwakebord
2005-09-14, 03:56 PM
A word of warning: In a repeated meeting of fists and face, your fingers are more likely to break than this face is.

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-14, 03:58 PM
I say slap him, it hurts you a lot less and him a lot more.

JRwakebord
2005-09-14, 03:59 PM
Except his pain is much more short-lived with a slap than a punch. That's the trade-off.

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-14, 04:02 PM
Then slap him a lot, then peel the skin off of his face.

Dar_Win
2005-09-14, 04:04 PM
Punching will bruise his face :) im not going to do real damage though, like break his nose or somthing. Just massive bruising. That is.... unless i get carried away, which has happened to my misfortune in the past. And im planning on talking to her this weekend, but only if she'll talk to me.

JRwakebord
2005-09-14, 04:04 PM
Ooo, or you could totally go the bitch route and wear gloves (like lacrosse gloves). Mine of padded inside, of course, but have hard plastic panels on the outside. Would hurt like a mother if you got punched in the face with those.

Dar_Win
2005-09-14, 04:22 PM
Haha, i only have hockey gloves. But i think im just going to use my bare fists. He's a semi fat pussy anyway, he has no chance against me.

Titusfied
2005-09-14, 04:33 PM
Yes, you are certain to break a few bones with repeated blows, and at least one with 2-4.

Jamesadin
2005-09-14, 04:46 PM
Yeah, that sucks man. What an asshole.

HandOfHeaven
2005-09-14, 07:47 PM
That really sucks a lot. You should do what my friend (Arkantis) did to this guy who stole his bike. He went up, took off his bike chain necklace, and whipped the guy in the face. Did it again and the guy ran off like a pussy.

Hades-Knight
2005-09-14, 08:21 PM
Heres what you do: Do not contact the bitch, she will come back crawling after you once she realizes you're not phased by her actions and that you can keep going without her.

RoboticSilence
2005-09-15, 03:23 AM
Slap him in the face, knee him in the stomach, grab his head when he bends over and knee him in the face, kick out the back of his legs (still holding his head) and slam his face into the ground.

Grav
2005-09-15, 05:14 AM
Stop talking to both of them.

1) Your "friend" is a total wanker.

2) Your girlfriend sounds semi-retarded. Anyone who takes everything seriously is not someone I would assosciate myself with, unless I was harassing them.

As stupid as K_R is, his advice seems solid in this case. Don't even talk to them.

Something sounds fishy, too. UZG might be on to something, here. Usually once you take a "break," it's over though. Regardless of if you get back together.

gruesomeBODY
2005-09-15, 06:12 AM
i hate people that lie- fuck them

Dar_Win
2005-09-15, 01:11 PM
Well, apparently somone told my ex-friend that i was going to kick his ass, so he faked sick and got two of his pussy buddies to help fight me tomorrow. This actually makes me happy because i get to take my anger out on more than him!!! :)

tidus2005
2005-09-15, 02:20 PM
where do you live maybe someone from here could come give you some back up ;) and personally if you do beat the shit out of this kid i am 99% sure that you will forvever be finished with this girl if you arent already, because she broke up with you because you allegedly held a knife to this kids throat so after you kick the shit out of him it would be pretty hard for her no to believe what he told her.

Dar_Win
2005-09-15, 02:44 PM
I already thought about that. But he deserves this, and i hope i can change her mind, but if i dont, i dont, and if i do, then ill be happy. But this kids ass is getting kicked tomorrow, along with his two buddies if they still wish to help him.

Medieval Bob
2005-09-15, 03:30 PM
Careful, Pedro. Don't go and get shot or stabbed.

/agree with what's been said. Don't talk to either of them.

/agree with the "taking a break" = the end.

Grav
2005-09-15, 03:42 PM
Take it from Bob.

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-15, 03:59 PM
Right up the ass.

Grav
2005-09-15, 04:00 PM
Would you stop?

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-15, 04:08 PM
What do I get in return, fangs?

Grav
2005-09-15, 04:09 PM
You don't get the "Loser" title

Or, you know, banned from Life Discussion

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-15, 05:23 PM
Foiled again!

Dar_Win
2005-09-15, 07:15 PM
Already one step ahead of you, ill have my knife in my pocket, just incase. But thats only if they have theirs.

And according to one of my buddys, she was telling some people im a jackass today....? :confused: is she trying to get me jelous and come running back to her? or get me angry? or what? Oh, and we were in a chat room today with a bunch of our friends, and it was kinda akward because we never really talked to eachother in the chat, or online today. Somone said something in the chat, and she said something about me, (it wasnt mean or anything) she just said my name in the sentence, like i wasnt even in the chat room.... :( that kinda hurt.

badboy
2005-09-15, 07:18 PM
Jesus, if anyone ever did this to me, my god. You should take a bat just in case you decide to kill him.

Dar_Win
2005-09-15, 07:20 PM
I have a bat in my truck which i predict will be not to far away from the fight.

Dar_Win
2005-09-15, 07:43 PM
Well, I have some updates for anyone who cares, which is probably none of you, but i just need to let all this out somewhere, so here it goes.
-Found out from one of my good friend on my old girlfriends volleyball team, that the three of them were talking one time (the third girl was also one of my friends a short while ago) and one of them was like "you can do so much better than him, just break up with him. My other friend didnt stick up for me, but she told me about it, which is good enough for me :) so saturday, me and four of my buddys are gona go egg and paintball this bitches house.
-I got hit on by three random girls today :)
- Got a D on my science test so im grounded for a while
- Im getting sick, but my parents make me go to school anyway
- I havnt gone to sleep for two nights
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock
- Parents are pissed as shit about the whole "faggot" thing
- My old friend who im going to kill is a Redskins fan, and im a EAGLES!!! fan, so the ass kicking will be intensified (ill throw in a few extra punches for you Titus :) )
- Last but not least, I feel like a totall pussy today because i almost cryed.... i was just thinking about all the shit thats going on... and almost did.... i almost cryed.... somone please flame me....

Grav
2005-09-16, 05:07 AM
Your parents sound like fucking nazis, man. Weird.

You almost cried? Oh no, natural bodily functions. Nobody cares if you cry, as long as it's in private ;)

undeadzombieguy
2005-09-16, 07:32 AM
- I have to have meetings with my school guidence counciler because some guy ran into me and i said "Watch were your walking you fucking faggot" and he was actually gay.... yes i was very surprised by that, i was in totall shock

LOL.

Man, first you should get some sleep. Not sleeping for 2 nights in a row is bound to screw with the way you percieve things. The last thing you need now is not being able to think with a clear mind, because it will make issues seem 10x worse than they really are.

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-16, 07:58 AM
I'm just glad I'm not in your shoes. Shit like that is too stressful. I'm glad I don't have to deal with stupid stuff like that these days.

gruesomeBODY
2005-09-16, 08:32 AM
i say kick the crap out of the kid but thats just me

Dar_Win
2005-09-16, 01:05 PM
Well, just got home, today was good and shitty. I found out she is already seeing some guy (they are just going to go to dinner). But she told my friend to tell me so "i would be jelous"?? That totally confuses me... I fucked up the redskins kid and his friends. I decided not to do it before, because it would just prove her more right about me holding a knife to his throat or something (works in with violence). I heard them talking shit to me from halfway across the parking lot, and when they came over, i just hit my ex-friend in the nose, and the other guy in the jaw, the 3rd fucker pulled out a knife, so i went for my bat (which i put stratigically right under my car), he kinda like... sliced at me, didnt jab or stab, just a little pussy swipe, its barelly even a cut... then they all ran like pussys, and i hit two in the back with the bat, and slamed their cars as they drove off :), still waiting to here for girls responce to all this, and the cut barelly hurts at all, barely bled, it looked like a shitty knife.

Injury report:
- Two bruised knuckes on me
- Little cut (not big)
- Somone told me my ex friend has a broken nose
- No word on the kids jaw
- No word on the damage to their car

sorry if this didnt make to much sense, im tired and feel really shitty :(

Hades-Knight
2005-09-16, 01:25 PM
GROW TEH FUCK UP DUDE....... Seriously....it's not worth the trouble....this bitch is gone and you should just move on, NEXT.

Your just falling into their immature games by getting into a fight and make yourself look weak because thats what they are expecting you to do.

PS: Im loving the "Watch it you fucking faggot" LOL!....thats hilarious that he was gay and got offended.

Dar_Win
2005-09-16, 03:37 PM
My mind hurts more than my cuts and bruises, four years is a long time to be with someone. You try loving somone for four years, then have them leave you. We'll see how you feel and act.

badboy
2005-09-17, 04:31 AM
That's awesome, 3 vs 1 and you kicked their asses, I saw give him a hand. This makes up for the crying thing.

Paradox_Knight
2005-09-20, 11:57 PM
First I'll test if I can post, then I'll post. I'm tired of writting a lot only to find out a thread's closed.

Alright, now that I've found out I can, let me start writting something for you... Mind you, I like to speak what's off the top of my mind, so it can get long.

This is the story of Momo, a schoolgirl whom enjoyed swimming, unfortunately her skin tanned quite easily and the crush she had earlier in her life, from what a friend told her, prefered girl with light skin. This crushed her and her hopes as well, and within the newer days at her new school, she had made friends with another girl, someone by the name of Sae, one whom seemed sweet as an angel and had the looks of one.

Though as time grew, Sae seemed to be more and more strange, copying Momo's tastes and style, or behind her back, taking away good deals at shops and whatnot, thus getting more and more attention whilst Momo would still look as displeasing as she has always, since where she is those with light hair and tanned skin such as her are often thought to be beach bunnies.

Toji, Momo's crush from years past, was to this school as well, and in thus finding about it, Sae moved in for the kill, placing distance between the two as she found out Toji had an eye for Momo as well since long past. After a few incidents and misunderstandings, they finally were capable of admitting their feelings to one another, Momo and Toji that is, and went out together, even though they witnessed each other's first kiss taken away by another which was not themselves (I'll explain later)

But, Sae convincing the poor idiotic lug into a few compromising situations(Such as taking his first kiss in a lame attempt/excuse that a girl dislikes a guy without any experience in such matters, kinda forcing his hand too), she managed to drive a wedge between Momo and Toji, through the implementation of rumors and whatnot, scandals here and there, lies about Momo's attitude also began to appear (such as bullying and the likes). As comparing one to another was like comparing a fierce lion to a deer... But if you know, deers can give quite a mean kick.

Momo's first kiss was also stolen by accident by a seemingly playboy by the name of Kiley, bringing this up to Toji through Sae, this drove Toji to disbelieve Momo more and more as time grew. The class she was in began to see her in darker and darker light, wishing nothing good for her and taking revenge for someone whom seemed defenseless for false accusations. The lies reached the ears of Toji and through the piling of rumors and lies and stories, he could no longer bear Momo's presence.

The two broke up painfully, the pain is what had caused Toji to further fall ill then what he already was at the time, being away from class gave ample space for sae to work her charm.

If I am incorrect, this situation is similar to yours in some manner am I not correct? What you lack though is someone to personify Kiley... The wild coyote, the skirt chaser he was, though he flirted and though he stole Momo's first kiss and caused her trouble, he truthfully wished only but good for her.

One of the only ones to pierce through the lies and the deceptions, he was capable of seeing through it all, and instead of taking revenge for her, he decided to rather reveal whom Sae was to the open light. With more then enough proof and witnesses gathered, Kiley whom was much better of a manipulator of events, was capable of getting Toji to interrupt a classroom which had turned into a mob, seeing a wounded Sae from Momo whom had hit her in reflex against the mean things she had said about a friend of hers whom supported her, Kiley to be exact.

With that said, what you need to do if you want your girl back is to show her whom to trust truthfully, to show her the truth of the situation... The problem though, is to show what kind of a lying ass your friend is if he is a lying ass. Like how Sae temporarily stole Toji, your friend might be on the same goal, to take your ex from you. But one should not jump to conclusion.

Clear what's wrong first, redefine your trust with her or wait for time to heal the wounds and show her you are a man of your word and worthy of trust. Whatever method you choose, just remember not to be afraid to be hurt once again, for all relationships start with trust, and if you cannot trust your heart to be in the hands of another... Then you are not truly ready to be in a relationship just yet. Wait for your wounds to heal up a bit, wait till you can trust someone again, and do not worry about being harmed, for if one trusts another mutually, it can become one of the best things...

Just remember, if you get back with her or another, do not always believe the stories told to you about them, best learn from what happened to you and immunize yourself from such manipulations, correct?

Sorry for talking so much and so needlessly. The story I speak of is Peach Girl, have fun looking for it, and don't judge a book by it's cover.

Paradox_Knight
2005-09-21, 12:20 AM
Well, I have some updates for anyone who cares, which is probably none of you, but i just need to let all this out somewhere, so here it goes.
-Found out from one of my good friend on my old girlfriends volleyball team, that the three of them were talking one time (the third girl was also one of my friends a short while ago) and one of them was like "you can do so much better than him, just break up with him. My other friend didnt stick up for me, but she told me about it, which is good enough for me :) so saturday, me and four of my buddys are gona go egg and paintball this bitches house.
-I got hit on by three random girls today :)
- Got a D on my science test so im grounded for a while
- Im getting sick, but my parents make me go to school anyway
- I havnt gone to sleep for two nights
- My old friend who im going to kill is a Redskins fan, and im a EAGLES!!! fan, so the ass kicking will be intensified (ill throw in a few extra punches for you Titus :) )
- Last but not least, I feel like a totall pussy today because i almost cryed.... i was just thinking about all the shit thats going on... and almost did.... i almost cryed.... somone please flame me....
how nice... revenge is a dish best served cold, if you wish to take revenge, then do so in a manner that is quite so vicious it will scar her and make her learn, rather then fuel her own need for vengeance...

It's cruel, but it makes one learn not to be such a dick or a bitch. Another thing is, cry if you wish, it's emptying emotional baggage, though it feels awful, some feel rather better after the sadness just drowns over and then afterwards just evacuates from one's system. Cheer yourself up with chips, junk food and comedy shows or cynical comedy shows like George Carlin.

Crying is showing that you have enough trust in yourself to show weakness in your heart. But it shows strenght in spirit and confidence in oneself to be able to cry in the open. And if anyone insults you about it, you can switch from sad to pissed quite easily as there is always a thin line between every emotion. Use that rage and either intimidate him by physically grabbing him and tossing him, shaking him and yelling threats or whispering them with a "I'll kill you" attitude, or simply punch him in the stomach or on his liver with a low hook punch.

Choices are endless, but if you truly feel better being flamed then comforted, then don't ask me, I prefer giving advices to let people get back up on their feet by themselves then pushing a person down when they're already on the floor.

Grav
2005-09-21, 04:35 AM
What the heck? Peach Girl? Is that a manga?

Oh, and who are you, where did you come from?

Paradox_Knight
2005-09-21, 09:50 AM
I'm what would be known as a type of n00b, someone who's new and not familiar with the area and people within the area.

Other then that, yeah it's a manga and I'm from Canada, any other questions? Oh and, if I speak too much, please feel free to express the need that I shut up in whatever method you wish.

Grav
2005-09-21, 01:33 PM
Oh, Canada. One of those countries that nobody has ever heard of, like London. You should get along with Lenny.

Lenny
2005-09-21, 03:05 PM
One of those countries that nobody has ever heard of, like London.

Since when has London been a country?

He he he...:p...silly Grav!

JRwakebord
2005-09-21, 04:57 PM
Shut up, you limey.

Paradox_Knight
2005-09-21, 07:45 PM
Hmm... since when is London a country... Oh, Canada, where the beer flows free and the beavers run wild... not really, beavers are kinda low in amounts, from what I hear it's one of them species on the brinks of extinction. In any case, I'll shut up now.

gruesomeBODY
2005-09-21, 10:43 PM
DUDE shitty days are waking up in the hospital after finding out that your gf cheated on you while on the phone with u. Then the fact that i have to see her everyday and hear about this guy makes me cringe. Even worse, is meeting the fucker and have him laugh pretty much in your face. All in the same week. I would have punched the kid out, except im trying to prove that i can handle life without a chick right now, and i dont want to get kicked out of college. I havent checked ur updates since that first shitty day so i might not understand what has happened to u since, but if it can top mine then i feel for u. Oh by the way, i have to do 12 hrs community service for asshole jesuit preists by backing cookies and shit, going on retreats and pretty much being their bitch. I feel like an abused alter boy

JRwakebord
2005-09-21, 10:50 PM
Except the preists are Jesuit, not Catholic. So at least you don't have to worry about them raping you.

Dar_Win
2005-09-24, 12:15 AM
Update time. Friends nose is broken. He had some shit on it in school today. And apparently he wants a rematch.... We egged and paintballed that girls house, then spray painted all over her new BMW which she parked outside. We painted it kinda like rainbow colors. She drove to school with it like that, it was so great. My ex already has a new b/f. He is a retard and everyone she is friends with thinks he's weird. I kinda got myself in a similar thing. One of my friends (yes she is a girl) asked me to homecoming, I said yes because she's my friend, and we were at a party. But now that im thinking about it, im not really that attracted to her, and I was really getting to be friends with this other hot girl who I was gona ask. So whats the best way to tell her im not going with her? Shes my friend so it cant be mean. The other girl is hot though, I mean HOT!! No pics :( But shes really nice and seems like someone I could spend alot of time with. Sorry once again if this didnt make sense. I was up earrly, and its late, and I just came home from a party.

I guess thanks for the story knight?

Grav
2005-09-24, 12:19 AM
You would get like arrested for that so fast around here.

JRwakebord
2005-09-24, 12:30 PM
Was vandalism really neccessary?

Dar_Win
2005-09-24, 01:36 PM
He said he fell down some stairs or something, i guess he was to afraid to get me in trouble. :) Well, thats what im hoping. He probably just doesnt want anymore trouble, he knows now that he fucked up big time.

badboy
2005-09-26, 02:30 AM
What girl did you vandalize?

Dar_Win
2005-09-26, 05:27 PM
The girl who was talking bad about me on her volleyball team.

gruesomeBODY
2005-09-26, 08:29 PM
dude the vandalism wasnt necessary, but the ex thing is fucken gay. Chicks like that dont deserve guys like us. I would tell the friend ur going to Homecoming with that u met this girl and really like her. If she really is your friend, shell understand. i say the truth will always be better then a lie that could end up being found out later

Dar_Win
2005-09-26, 10:52 PM
Thanks, you just saved me a shit load of explaining to her :). I've been thinking of things to say to her all night. You just saved me alot of wasted time thinking, you my friend are awesome.