PDA

View Full Version : Hyperventilation...tension...excitement

KagomJack
2005-09-12, 03:40 PM
Okay! Been a while since I've really posted anything "major". But here we go!

I've been doing rehearsals for Romeo and Juliet for the past 2 months, which has been going pretty fucking good, if I say so for myself. But we still have people who aren't completely off book, people who STILL don't know their goddamn fights, and people who are just in the "I don't give a flippin' shit" mood.

Despite all that, it's been really fun, despite totally fucking up my sleeping schedule. But now the actual show IS coming up. I'm excited and nervous. But the problem is, I'm feeling stressed with school, work, and theater. It's making me sick, which isn't a good thing. So, I'm merely hoping for that last part to clear up.

In the mean time, I'm having a lot of fun drama run in life. Got a new guy. Had a confrontation with the ex. Found out something that nearly crippled relationship with said new guy. Got worried when he went to the hospital (luckily, he got to come home within an hour, so that took a load off my thoughts). Still got pain in my jaw. I feel like I'm going to explode whenever someone starts complaining about their lives and places oh so much importance on it.

Yeah...stress is getting to me o.o;; I've already tried out for ANOTHER play. If I get in, I'll be in the same situation. There's also the fact that I'm scrambling about to get testing done for college. I'm running like a chicken with my head cut off to plan out my graduation WEEK. Yes, week, not weekend. Long story not worth going over right now. Involves redneck dad meeting prospective mate o.o But going on, I'm really feeling stressed right now. I'm not a smoker, but I see cigs and I want to just grab them and light them up to see if it'll curb my stress. Nothing seems to relieve it and it seems to pile up more.

Well...that's the end of that. Comments, thoughts, questions, etc.?

Grav
2005-09-12, 04:13 PM
Who's the guy? Is he nice? What was the problem with him?

Try taking hot baths at night if you can? Possible to have a drink or two before sleeping? It helps.

KagomJack
2005-09-12, 04:15 PM
The new guy is named John. Very, very nice. And the situation is one I wish not to really discuss in public.

Grav
2005-09-12, 04:17 PM
This isn't really "public," but ok.

KagomJack
2005-09-12, 04:20 PM
Actually, you're right o.o

!King_Amazon!
2005-09-12, 05:34 PM
I bet the guy is gay.

I should be a detective.

slaynish
2005-09-12, 06:10 PM
lol

kagom is gay too so it all works out

wait isnt ur name kagom jack and his is john awesome dude kagom jack and john sitting in a tree b-u-t-t-fsck-i-n-g, first comes .. eww!

anyways man hope u have fun with your new man and im not trying to be a dick this time

JRwakebord
2005-09-12, 07:19 PM
lol
anyways man hope u have fun with your new man and im not trying to be a dick this time

Yah, right.

Kagom: Good luck with the new guy, hope you get past whatever this issue is. As for the pain in your jaw... Do I really wanna know? I'll just assume you got lucky with your new boy toy ;)

Grav
2005-09-12, 08:57 PM
There's no way... HOW DID YOU KNOW...!?

Grav
2005-09-12, 08:58 PM
As for the pain in your jaw... Do I really wanna know?
How do you give a redneck a circumcision?

Punch his sister in the jaw.

osmoses-jones
2005-09-14, 03:48 PM
Kagom jack you are digusting to human race please let me stone you to death.

JRwakebord
2005-09-14, 03:52 PM
Osmoses-jones you are a bigoted asshole, please jump off of a tall building.

Grav
2005-09-15, 05:33 AM
Kagom jack you are digusting to human race please let me stone you to death.
Don't say things like this in Life Discussion.

KagomJack
2005-09-15, 04:38 PM
My real name is not Kagom Jack, which should be bovious. Next, John is actually bisexual, which brought UP the problem. And no, nothing to do with pregnancy. But the issue was resolved then followed up by another issue.

As for the jaw: biting and grinding my teeth at night. I had been wearing a mouthguard, but forgot to wear it only once. Then after that my teeth became sensitive to cold and has occasional pain pangs.

Paradox_Knight
2005-09-21, 12:27 AM
Though what I say might be too late... It seems people have so much worry upon their mind, they think far too much and every complexity starts to fall in. Try to relax a bit, but saying that won't help you... Try looking at the clouds, try looking at flowers or the areas outside. Take a time out to take a calm walk in the park or watch children play. Don't force yourself to ignore a thought, but don't focus on it.

Aknowledge that a thought has passed by you, but just let it slide off without thinking about it in depth. Sure, you might lose some time, but it'll loosen you up a bit, or read a fine book, listen to some calming music, just clear your mind, sing a bit, take a nice relaxing hot bath, eat something sweet like pancakes or something with some butter and maple syrup.

Experience some simple pleasures and forget about your common worries temporarily, stop thinking about them altogether until after the moment of light bliss or joy is done, then go back to worrying. Even if you worry all the time, it won't change anything, so what best is to try and let things go when you can and if you've got a lot of work, don't think that a small moment of rest will do you bad, often enough one can think better when one is fresh and relaxed rather then stressed and ready to faint.

I would talk a bit more, but I believe I posted far more then enough, sorry for taking so much of your time.