PDA

View Full Version : The three fights I promised UndeadZombieGuy

Adrenachrome
2005-07-17, 06:50 PM
Vovchancyn vs Bueno (http://www.wdssquad.us/downloads/Vovchancyn%20vs%20Bueno%20-%20Pride%208.wmv)

Nate Quarry vs Shonie Carter (http://www.wdssquad.us/downloads/UFC%2053-QuarryVSCarter.wmv)

Matt Hughes vs Carlos Newton (http://www.wdssquad.us/downloads/Matt%20Hughes%20vs.%20Carlos%20Newton.avi) Fantastic ending I must add..

TheHighSamurai
2005-07-17, 07:34 PM
nice fights
quarry is great up and comer from team quest

Adrenachrome
2005-07-17, 07:37 PM
Yea, he's got a good future I think, fuck it sucks his ankle got trashed on The Ultimate Fighter.

Never mind Nathan "The Rock" Quarry

He will forever be "Ankle Nate" to me

undeadzombieguy
2005-07-18, 02:28 AM
Thanks man, appreciate that!

What was the reality show they were talking about in the Nate vs shonie fight? Was that any good? I know where to get it but is it worth downloading at 5.5 gig??

Adrenachrome
2005-07-18, 09:25 AM
Yes, it was fantastic, but we followed it as it unfolded on Spike TV, it might not be as exciting now.. But then again you haven't seen any of it so.. yea check it out it really gives you their perspective on the fighting scene.

Kaneda
2005-07-18, 09:41 AM
Lets see that one. Where his ankle gets fucked.

Adrenachrome
2005-07-18, 10:35 AM
Well, tryin not to give too much about the series away, but Nates ankle doesnt get broken in a fight, it was in a training session.. Someone got taken down, and like.. rolled into his ankle and smushed it. I don't have a clip.

Adrenachrome
2005-07-18, 10:37 AM
HUGHES vs NEWTON SPOILER

The reason Matt Hughes dropped Carlos Newton is because Newton choked him unconcious with a triangle choke. I don't know if you guys could tell or not.

undeadzombieguy
2005-07-21, 03:02 PM
Sooo....I saw the whole thing. :D I loved it. It was like the contender, but better.

I really felt bad for nate when his ankle got busted like that, he's a cool guy and I'm glad they decided to keep him around.

The last fight with Griffin vs Bonnar was awesome. Forrest is hilarious, the guy is crazy. It's cool they gave them both a contract.

Do you know if they're going to do another season of ultimate figher??

Kaneda
2005-07-21, 03:48 PM
Matt Hughes vs Carlos Newton Fantastic ending I must add..
HOLY CRAP! LoL. He SLAMED THAT GUY! But why did he put him up against the fence first? Just to get his bearing, and really stick it to him?

Adrenachrome
2005-07-21, 04:11 PM
He didn't slam him I already posted what happened... He put him on the fence because he was locked in a triangle choke, he "slammed" him when he was choked unconcious...

Yea undead, it was a great series, season two will be even better!

The Contender sucked because it wasn't real. And it was obvious.

Kaneda
2005-07-21, 05:47 PM
No he was definatly concious up until the slam. I don't see how that guy couldn't have gotten out of that.. why did he keep his legs wrapped around him? Or punch the guy in the fucking face or something...

OHHH! You mean Hughes was unconcious! Or close enough.
The more I watch the more I understand... In the triangle hold, hes using his left leg and both his arm to squeeze the shit outa him right? Then Hughes bascially passes out, but has enough for the knock Newton out.

Adrenachrome
2005-07-21, 11:11 PM
Right right, but he just drops him.. he was totally unconcious untill Newton was out and off his neck.

(dont worry it got me too untill I saw interviews with Hughes telling us he was out)