PDA

View Full Version : My late problems.

slaynish
2005-07-17, 02:33 AM
Well.

You are all aware of Lauren, About 3 weeks+ ago we broke up. Big deal right? Not really. Im over her i guess. She went out with one of my best friends Sean, i was alright with it, they were good until he went out of town. Then she fucking started cheating on him, well it was with me so its not that big of a deal to me either lol. Now he got mad at her, and me, but hes over it too, they broke up, and he said he might give her another chance, im like alright, but i talked to her tonight and basically she ended up saying we can go to 3rd base together with eachother, just me and her. They arent going out, and i made her promise me that she would stay single for 10 days straight before she got another boyfriend, so she could think about what she really wanted. Now she wants to fool around with me, so im like alright cool. This week is when its going down. I just want to know if its right or not, i mean obviously sean lost my trust when he asked my ex out the first bloody day we broke up. So i really could care less about his opinion. I think I should just do it you know? And for you that dont know, 3rd base=blowjob and eating out. Anyways; end of story. What do you think I sould do? Im not really beat up over this I just want to know other peoples opinions.

Sovereign
2005-07-17, 08:17 AM
She's bad news. She's ditched 2 boyfriends in like 3 weeks. If you don't care about her emotionally but rather physically, then I guess go for it. But if you have some emotional bond to her I wouldn't recommend it. If you were to do that and she gets another bf soon, it may make you feel like she was just using you as a 'in between man'.

!King_Amazon!
2005-07-17, 08:24 AM
You're 13. What the fuck.

Medieval Bob
2005-07-17, 09:02 AM
Move the fuck on. Leave this tramp in the dirt, man.

Oh, and also, you're an asshole for fooling around with your friend's girl.

"Oh but he blah blah blah I'm a fucking moron."

I don't care what he blah blah blah. It doesn't make it okay for you to do it. You're an asshole.

Adrenachrome
2005-07-17, 09:30 AM
Yea, they're right bro, find a new skeeze and get with her till one of you cheats, then find another. That's what it's all about at your age.

Grav
2005-07-17, 09:33 AM
I laughed at this thread. I'm sorry, I just don't know what to tell you. I would say forget about her, but I'm sure you're gonna dick around anyway, so.

Kaneda
2005-07-17, 09:57 AM
This thread gets the official seal of:
http://moonliteracing.com/images/Git_R_Done.jpg

Truthfully if I were in your position, I'd let her go down on me and then drop it all. But what you should do is follow everyone elses suggestions.

Thanatos
2005-07-17, 10:56 AM
but i talked to her tonight and basically she ended up saying we can go to 3rd base together with eachother, just me and her.

0mg postt pic PLZ!!

Medieval Bob
2005-07-17, 01:18 PM
For pics, go here (http://www.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official_s&q=) and type in the secret password.

Secret password: skank

slaynish
2005-07-17, 04:59 PM
No, I dont have any excuse for it, I just dont give a fuck what he thinks. He know's Im an asshole, and he also knew that it was going to happen. Funny shit is i told him id 'make sure nobody macks on his woman while hes out of town'. She obviously feels something between us, and i was just goin with the flow.

Anyways, they are going back out, and long story short i swore to myself that i didnt want to fuck up their relationship more than it already is. Serves him right for taking her back, just like I did. I'm not worried, I told her after a relationship ends, its supposed to be ended and not work again, so they will probabaly break up again, then we will have our chance together. Basically, she agreed. But just as violent J raps, hit it and quit it, and pass it to my homies;yo.

Kaneda
2005-07-17, 05:18 PM
She obviously feels something between us, and i was just goin with the flow.

Ya, its called being horney.

Medieval Bob
2005-07-17, 07:12 PM
so they will probabaly break up again, then we will have our chance together

Your chance together? Are you retarded?

Grav
2005-07-17, 11:24 PM
I told her after a relationship ends, its supposed to be ended and not work again
Yeah... that's probably right..

so they will probabaly break up again, then we will have our chance together. Basically, she agreed.
Yeah.. that's... WHAT?!?!

badboy
2005-07-18, 02:12 AM
This is to the extent of being pathetic. Quit while you are behind. She does not give a flying fuck about you or him, she just wants to fuck around. If you can live with that then get a three some or something otherwise don't be a litttle douche and get with your friends girlfriend.

JRwakebord
2005-07-18, 07:08 AM
Relationship with Lauren = NO.

Don't even try to start another one up. Just look at how she's been acting. Get the random play if you want, but don't even consider attempting something more than friendship, because it'll just end again, most likely with her cheating on you.

P.S. And you're an asshole for fooling around with your friend's girl. He has every right to kick your ass for that.

slaynish
2005-07-18, 05:19 PM
none of my friends could kick my ass unless i willingly let them but w/e

and he says he says hes not mad at me becuase im the one that told him, oh and im not trying to get into a relationship with her, im tryign to just fucking do her in the butt stop being pussys you guys, i dont care if youthink im an asshole becuase i am lols

Medieval Bob
2005-07-18, 05:38 PM
none of my friends could kick my ass unless i willingly let them but w/e

and he says he says hes not mad at me becuase im the one that told him, oh and im not trying to get into a relationship with her, im tryign to just fucking do her in the butt stop being pussys you guys, i dont care if youthink im an asshole becuase i am lols

I'm not worried, I told her after a relationship ends, its supposed to be ended and not work again, so they will probabaly break up again, then we will have our chance together. Basically, she agreed.

I say you're full of shit.

1. Stop being irrational.
2. Stop lying to yourself.
3. Stop chasing after a whore.
4. Stop being full of shit.

Choose 3.

!King_Amazon!
2005-07-18, 05:52 PM
He's 13.

slaynish
2005-07-18, 06:59 PM
Bob Bob Bob....

Since when do I chase after girls? I simply ask them if they want to do anything with me. Regardless if they have a boyfriend. If they do, then yes, I will fool around with them. For instance, tonight, this girl Jenna, shes very hot, and has a boyfriend. Im going to her house and fooling around with her. "I dont holler at girls, girls holler at me."-Gucci Mane, or some rapper that i forgot the name of.

I know its a dick move on my part, but maybe some girls will learn from their mistakes with me. Maybe not. And I dont care what you think of it, im 13. If some dude has a problem (yes hes 13 too) and is hung up for life over a relationship that sucked anyways, then i think he deserves what he got. No, I wouldnt think it's cool if it ever happened to me, but fuck girls, they can do what they want, get away with what they want, and from chromes opinion; find a new skeeze and get with her till one of you cheats, then find another. That's what it's all about at your age. that IS what it's all about for me. I'm doing the best thing ever, Keeping long term relationships from happening, because if you think about it, Lauren and Sean were pretty attached to eachother, and theres no doubt that they would last +5 months if i wouldnt have said anything to him, even if she continued cheating on him, but then he would have found out, and wanted to kill himself, knowing that its been going on from the 1st month they went out. I'd rather be in tons of short terms, but then maybe a few long terms, than be in tons of long terms, and maybe some short terms. I hate feeling miserable, especially when I know somebody that used to care about me so much doenst anymore. I'm not hung up on lauren, I was just 'horny', like whoever said up there.

What i meant by 'my chance' isn't to go out with her, its to finally fucking get what was worth going out with her for; my sweaty balls in her mouth. I dont actually love her, or even like her like that. There's just some shit I WILL NOT DO. If she broke up with sean and asked me out, it wouldnt be a no; it would be a fuck no. But then i'd ask her if she wanted to be 'close friends' instead. This way; I will never cheat on a girl, but they will cheat for me.

Medieval Bob
2005-07-18, 07:12 PM
I still say you're full of shit.

"This chick that I know that has a boyfriend walked up to me yesterday and said, 'Will you come over and feel on my tittays tomorrow?' I was all 'Fo sho bitch.'"

Get over yourself.

!King_Amazon!
2005-07-18, 08:14 PM
ROFL HE'S 13 YEARS OLD.

FFS.

fgjdfgjsdfjdxg

slaynish
2005-07-18, 09:30 PM
I still say your an idiot.

I've been friends with Jenna since I was in 2nd grade. Cheer up, spaz. I got off the phone with her and she said that i told her once that id never go out with her, and im like "When the fuck did I say that." so we will probabaly end up going out anyways.

Grav
2005-07-18, 11:52 PM
ROFL HE'S 13 YEARS OLD.

FFS.

fgjdfgjsdfjdxg
This thread is making even me feel insulted.

slaynish
2005-07-19, 12:27 AM
why would you feel insulted? I dont understand why everyone is so overwhelmed? The world is changing, younger people are getting into things , and doing it fast. When you were 13, would you NOT fuck a girl if she wante dto have sex?

Penguin
2005-07-19, 02:13 AM
Hello slaynish.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/5klidh.jpg

Slaynish, upload a recent pic of yourself. I think it will help everyone else in here....Or better yet, upload some pics of these girls, you Do have a cam.

slaynish
2005-07-19, 12:28 PM
Alright, I will upload some pictures of Jenna when/if I see her tonight; and you all know what lauren looks like? I'll show you what this girl Andrea looks like, shes kinda iffy, i dont know if I want to do anything with her because shes like grade A+ slut; and was telling me how she lets anybody do stuff to her or does anything to any guys so im like yeah fuck that. Thats why I wont go out with her lolers. Oh yeah, and this blonde girl kara but shes kind of iffy too, she already said she would kiss me and stuff but i really havnt hung out with her enough, i go to south valley jr high, she goes to liberty jr high; hence why we dont really ever see eachother except for when we meet up at the movies by coincidence.

I'll even upload my recent pic of me.

slaynish
2005-07-19, 12:41 PM
Alright, I will upload some pictures of Jenna when/if I see her tonight; and you all know what lauren looks like? I'll show you what this girl Andrea looks like, shes kinda iffy, i dont know if I want to do anything with her because shes like grade A+ slut; and was telling me how she lets anybody do stuff to her or does anything to any guys so im like yeah fuck that. Thats why I wont go out with her lolers. Oh yeah, and this blonde girl kara but shes kind of iffy too, she already said she would kiss me and stuff but i really havnt hung out with her enough, i go to south valley jr high, she goes to liberty jr high; hence why we dont really ever see eachother except for when we meet up at the movies by coincidence.

I'll even upload my recent pic of me.

Okay, found one of Jenna, kind of shitty/red becuase this girl i know (courtney, also wanted to go out with me when i was dating lauren) took it.

For starters; Me.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/Image068.jpg

Jenna; Relationship strength/possibility 1-10(a 7)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/JEnna.jpg

Kara; Relationship strength/possibility 1-10(a 3-4)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/100_0170.jpg

Andrea; Relationship strength/possibility 1-10(a 8+ i just wouldnt date her)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/Picture006.jpg

Lauren; My ex. Wouldnt date her. Cheated on sean with me, Whatever.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v294/slaynish/confusedmeee.jpg

There you have it. You are acting like a not-the-best-looking-guy cant get a pretty girl. All it takes is effort and kindness. Attraction isnt looks. Its not even most looks. I feel attracted to some girls that i know my friends would say "fuck that man" to. Its the same for girls.

And if its that much of a problem, that you feel uncomfertable with me posting about girls, I'll fucking post pictures of all the girls I know, so for future reference you know who im talking about because in the next 5 years i'll probabaly date all of them. Theres not just 4 that are possible for me, theres breezy, courtney, julia, more and more. Stop being such a doubter and just try to help me through my problems.

RoboticSilence
2005-07-19, 12:49 PM
This shit is just weird.

Sovereign
2005-07-19, 12:51 PM
Kay. Remember guys, this forum is ONLY FOR HELP. Take your normal bitching (Bob) and take it into the chat forum. Don't make me have to clear this thread.

ILL DO IT!

Grav
2005-07-19, 12:59 PM
This shit is just weird.
I feel like I'm watching Legos trying to hook up.

-=Rico-GP=-
2005-07-19, 09:37 PM
I feel like I'm watching Legos trying to hook up.

lmao. :p

Lenny
2005-07-20, 05:39 AM
I feel attracted to some girls that i know my friends would say "fuck that man" to.

Everyone has their own tastes. Just becasue your friends might not like this girl or that girl doesn't mean you shouldn't. Screw what other people think. You've only got the one life so make the most of it else you'll regret what you didn't do that you could've done. I heard a quote a couple of months ago: "In later life you don't regret what you did but what you didn't do."

Out of interest, are you familiar with the Chaos Theory??

And why should we feel uncomfortable about you posting pictures of girls?? Or was that directed at one person?? Either way, post the pictures. Follow the crowd and there's a nice shepherd living near me who'd love a few more sheep in his flock. Not following the crowd is what makes everyone individuals.

badboy
2005-07-22, 03:09 AM
Where does Slaynish keep saying other people say he can't get girls? Because that seems to be all he is talking about.

Lenny
2005-07-22, 03:44 AM
I haven't the foggiest...

Is anyone else starting to think that those girls all look the same...or is it just me??

Penny_Bags
2005-07-26, 03:50 PM
No, I dont have any excuse for it, I just dont give a fuck what he thinks. He know's Im an asshole, and he also knew that it was going to happen. Here's a novel concept.... MAYBE YOU FUCKING DESERVE EVERY BIT OF SHIT YOU GET. Come the FUCK on man. You just said "oh my friend knows I'm an asshole... he knew that was going to happen." If you are a fucking asshole and you know it and you don't do anything to change yourself than STOP FUCKING ASKING FOR OTHER PEOPLE's SYMPATHY. Not only are you THIRTEEN FUCKING YEARS OLD, but you are being selfish as fucking shit. Pull your head out of your ass, take a shower, get on your knees, and suck my fucking dick. Maybe then I'll care a little bit about the trauma you suffered from getting dumped and cheated on by some stupid bitch at the age of 13.

K.
THX.
BAI.

Grav
2005-07-26, 11:03 PM
Normally I'd like, edit that, but he has a point.

Penny_Bags
2005-07-26, 11:26 PM
Yeah. I do. I was angry at the time though, sorry Slaynish.

slaynish
2005-07-27, 09:03 AM
Well.

I was to definitly expect all of those posts that I have got so far, and then this one, aswell; I'll cope with it; as randomly as it was.

I admit, I could've just deserved it, yeah, I thought about that; Dumby.

I also then thought about; if life is about "getting payed back", then we would be too busy with paying people back. If that were the case; then I just got 'repayed' from all the bullshit ive been through(Yeah, i went through that, to get payed back, and from that good pay back, i had a bad, a good, a bad, a good), i guess paying me back was me getting high for the 1st time in 6th months. You see? Life would be much too complicated if it were like that.

God ims o fucking tired right now

uh

what else.. Oh yeah;

You can go to hell, how is that. Some of my trauma is a small % of what yours may be; and maybe you are feeling like if i can get this much regard on what I've posted, why does nothing work for yours? Or is it your just feeling like throwing this in my face; because its what 'i deserve'? Fuck that; Im not going to assist you in the pleasure of your penis. Where does that help me? Your lucky im kinda high right now and cant really think aouta nything mean!!!23!!!! i m a meeny pants when i can be it!!!23

night night

Thanatos
2005-07-27, 10:50 AM
That's a fairly lengthy post but it doesn't say anything.. it lacks content. How the fuck did you manage that one?

Lenny
2005-07-27, 11:29 AM
The same way I manage it. You just ramble about random things and make it sound like it has some relevance to the thread even though it doesn't. It's not so much an acquired skill than a state of mind.

Like sheep.

slaynish
2005-07-27, 02:22 PM
That's a fairly lengthy post but it doesn't say anything.. it lacks content. How the fuck did you manage that one?

Well, you know what the influence of that shit can make you do.

I cant believe i typed all that :haha: .

Alright, heres thing i tried to accomplish in that post;

"Life isnt about getting payed back for the bad that you have done; or for the good that you have done. Since when did helping the little old lady across the street save your friend from moving away?(an example)" Or perhaps i was paying HIM back? Penny; if you are so fucking smart, maybe you can run the world and tell who gets the concequences; but until then; i suggest you sit the fuck and and shut the fuck up.

Oh and im pretty sure a NOVEL CONCEPT cant start with "Maybe"; Once again; you arent god so you cant tell me what I could've deserved or not deserved.

Another point; Age is just a fucking number. If you're telling me that problems incline as you get older; I can believe that; but it doesnt mean that the same problems that a 16 year old has that a 13 y/o can have doesnt lose its importants. Everybody has feelings; every ages. Dont fucking whine at me about your age being bigger so you are more important; that aint how this world is run, a 13 y/o annorexic girl has the same life importance as a 17y/o annorexic girl.

God your fucking so stupid. I even thought you were fucking dumb when I was high; and thats highly rare. Suck your cock? Put that dwarf-cockback in your pants, becuase i aint no faggot; but that would make me gay right??

Dont even fucking bother replying here; penny, because im not going to waste my time on a wortheless individual like yourself. Once said before; Sit the fuck down, and keep your smartass comments and thesis' to yourself, because big daddy kain nigga cherry pie aint gonna take it.

Kaneda
2005-07-27, 02:53 PM
Wo! That turned into a flame pretty quick. Go smoke some more.
Oh and:
Been clean for a month
Dont plan on doing anything like it again either.
Excellent.

slaynish
2005-07-27, 02:56 PM
oh w/e w/e
lol

my brother was like "damn nick u ready to smoke(this was like at 8 30 am) you have been asking me to get high for ages now" so when he gets home tonight im onna start asking again, this way in like 4 months he'll let me do it again!! yay.

Penny_Bags
2005-07-27, 10:29 PM
OMG. FUCKING AWESOME!

hahahahah god thanatos that ruled. you've been on fire lately.

Penny_Bags
2005-07-27, 10:47 PM
Alright Slaynish, since I am bored and rather offended by your stupidity I am going to take the time to dismantle every fucking thing you just said. It almost made me piss myself.

Or perhaps i was paying HIM back? Penny; if you are so fucking smart, maybe you can run the world and tell who gets the concequences; but until then; i suggest you sit the fuck and and shut the fuck up.
Am I asking to run the world? You posted this in Life Discussion. I am offering my opinion on your situation. I AM NOT TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. If I wanted to run the world, I'd be a fucking pretentious cock sucker. Why should I "sit the fuck" and "shut the fuck up"? Because I disagree with other people who pity you? So what. I have a different opinion. BIG FUCKING DEAL MORON.

Oh and im pretty sure a NOVEL CONCEPT cant start with "Maybe"; Once again; you arent god so you cant tell me what I could've deserved or not deserved. What are you even talking about? Novel concept just means "a new, previously unthought of concept"............................. I am saying that you should maybe consider this concept. What are you even talking about? Dude. Come the fuck on... I'm stupid? My god.

Another point; Age is just a fucking number. If you're telling me that problems incline as you get older; I can believe that; but it doesnt mean that the same problems that a 16 year old has that a 13 y/o can have doesnt lose its importants. Everybody has feelings; every ages. Dont fucking whine at me about your age being bigger so you are more important; that aint how this world is run, a 13 y/o annorexic girl has the same life importance as a 17y/o annorexic girl. Yes age is just a fucking number. However, I'm not questioning your maturity. My only point is, it's just some fucking chick AND LIFE GOES ON. It's not like your coming out of serious relationship in which you wasted the better parts of your life. IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING GIRL, AND AT A YOUNG AGE TOO!! My GOD, I NEVER SAID I WAS MORE IMPORTANT. I am just saying that its not that big of a deal and you have plenty of time to cope. Feelings hurt? Okay. Fine. How am I obligated to feel sorry for you? Sure I feel a little bad... but really, I know you'll get over it... because yes, I'm older... smarter... more mature... and thereby have more life experiences than you. Maybe instead of firing off some smartass comments about how big of a smartass I am you should wake up and maybe listen to my point and consider it. I'm not saying I'm right, I am just saying you should maybe consider something I am saying.

God your fucking so stupid. I even thought you were fucking dumb when I was high; and thats highly rare. Suck your cock? Put that dwarf-cockback in your pants, becuase i aint no faggot; but that would make me gay right?? Dude... what the fuck are you even talking about. Your grammar is so bad that your posts are hard to read... I might make some mistakes because of typing fast and going on a rampage or whatever... but some of the stuff you say is just completely illogical and backwards.

I would really like some members of the Zelaron community to pick a side here. I don't want Slaynish getting off thinking that he is better than me and I'm "just some dumb faggot". Please now, Zelaron.

slaynish
2005-07-27, 11:09 PM
Alright Slaynish, since I am bored and rather offended by your stupidity I am going to take the time to dismantle every fucking thing you just said. It almost made me piss myself.

Am I asking to run the world? You posted this in Life Discussion. I am offering my opinion on your situation. I AM NOT TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD. IT IS THAT SIMPLE. If I wanted to run the world, I'd be a fucking pretentious cock sucker. Why should I "sit the fuck" and "shut the fuck up"? Because I disagree with other people who pity you? So what. I have a different opinion. BIG FUCKING DEAL MORON.

What are you even talking about? Novel concept just means "a new, previously unthought of concept"............................. I am saying that you should maybe consider this concept. What are you even talking about? Dude. Come the fuck on... I'm stupid? My god.

Yes age is just a fucking number. However, I'm not questioning your maturity. My only point is, it's just some fucking chick AND LIFE GOES ON. It's not like your coming out of serious relationship in which you wasted the better parts of your life. IT'S JUST ONE FUCKING GIRL, AND AT A YOUNG AGE TOO!! My GOD, I NEVER SAID I WAS MORE IMPORTANT. I am just saying that its not that big of a deal and you have plenty of time to cope. Feelings hurt? Okay. Fine. How am I obligated to feel sorry for you? Sure I feel a little bad... but really, I know you'll get over it... because yes, I'm older... smarter... more mature... and thereby have more life experiences than you. Maybe instead of firing off some smartass comments about how big of a smartass I am you should wake up and maybe listen to my point and consider it. I'm not saying I'm right, I am just saying you should maybe consider something I am saying.

Dude... what the fuck are you even talking about. Your grammar is so bad that your posts are hard to read... I might make some mistakes because of typing fast and going on a rampage or whatever... but some of the stuff you say is just completely illogical and backwards.

I would really like some members of the Zelaron community to pick a side here. I don't want Slaynish getting off thinking that he is better than me and I'm "just some dumb faggot". Please now, Zelaron.

Okay, I understand where you're coming from. You wanted to make a point, that im just 13 and life will go on; but by stating it the way you did earlier, i feel that your point was kind of offensive... Telling me to suck your cock isnt the way to go about making your point either. I also wasnt complaining either; when i made this thread. I stated that I just wanted to see what others thought i should do. I listen to what you guys say, i really do. Why you ask? Because for the reasons you stated; your older, wiser, and all around more intelligent than me. Like I said, telling me to suck your cock because your angry with what I've posted isnt the way to go about giving me advice, and if you were so wise and more intelligent than me then you should've shown it in a fashionable manner. Sure I do not care about my grammar as much as I have in the past, but like you said, this is LIFE DISCUSSION. Its not "Tell people to suck my cock while I'm trying to prove a point that what they have just posted is fucking retarted and they should've waste their time asking for help when the help is in simple logical answers"

Oh, and what I meant by a 'novel concept' was that its not a good way to put things....

Thanatos
2005-07-27, 11:44 PM
I AM NOT TRYING TO RUN THE WORLD. IT IS THAT SIMPLE.

Haha! That's classic.

Grav
2005-07-28, 12:12 AM
Minus points for the gem dwarf-cockback. I realize it's meant to be three words, but it's not.

Oh, and why is this more livid than the flame forum? Feel free to argue in the flame forum if you want to continue this fued.

And as a final warning: heed my advice. Avoid 90 minute blowjobs.

They are cruel. That is all.

Lenny is funny.

Lenny
2005-07-28, 05:11 AM
What??!

Where do I come into this?? :weird:

Penny_Bags
2005-07-28, 05:34 AM
Okay, I understand where you're coming from. You wanted to make a point, that im just 13 and life will go on; but by stating it the way you did earlier, i feel that your point was kind of offensive... Telling me to suck your cock isnt the way to go about making your point either.
Anger happens...

Penny_Bags
2005-07-28, 05:35 AM
What??!

That's a good question.

JRwakebord
2005-07-28, 12:17 PM
What??!

Because you are incessantly random. So he randomly brought you up. Makes sense to me.

Penny_Bags
2005-07-28, 06:17 PM
Good call....

.... I'm still shocked that Slaynish thought he could win an arguement against me or something.

slaynish
2005-07-28, 06:44 PM
Good call....

.... I'm still shocked that Slaynish thought he could win an arguement against me or something.

Your ego is bigger than your brain.

I apologize to you.

Hades-Knight
2005-07-28, 08:07 PM
Is this the same chick that broke up with you last time? the one you posted a pic of?

Penny_Bags
2005-07-28, 08:13 PM
Your ego is bigger than your brain.

I apologize to you.
You apologize to me for what? Did you mean that you feel sorry for me?.... Or are you really giving in?

And why do you think I'm stupid anyways....?

Senesia
2005-07-29, 02:11 AM
...And why do you think I'm stupid anyways....?

http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16762

Heh.

!King_Amazon!
2005-07-29, 03:13 AM
Senesia is a robot.

Grav
2005-07-29, 09:09 AM
Get the fuck out of my forum.

Penny_Bags
2005-07-29, 11:40 AM
http://zelaron.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16762

Heh.