PDA

View Full Version : What the FUCK would you do?

-Spector-
2005-05-28, 10:16 PM
Ok so...yes i've been gone for awhile, so hello to all of you people...and anyone else who joined since i've been gone..... anyways,

So, I had my girlfriend for like... 7 months, we were happy together, we always made each other laugh and always had lots of fun... so I thought we were going good..

.. boy was I wrong

I find out some info that she was a little to "friendly" with my best friend..so i confront her on it, and she tells me that he kissed her once, and that she's sorry etc etc, she won't do it again, she's changed.... Now i'm hesitant, and pissed off, and I broke up with her...

The next day, I find out that they actually had sex....
So then I get really pissed etc... and I don't know what to do.
I mean, this was my best friend, I was there for him when his mom died, I gave him a christmas, I gave him a place to live for 2 years.... and this is how he pays me back? I don't understand... lol

So anyways, she asking me for another chance... yay or nay?

I've said no so far, but she's like begging...

Any ideas?

Demosthenes
2005-05-28, 10:42 PM
Ok so...yes i've been gone for awhile, so hello to all of you people...and anyone else who joined since i've been gone..... anyways,

So, I had my girlfriend for like... 7 months, we were happy together, we always made each other laugh and always had lots of fun... so I thought we were going good..

.. boy was I wrong

I find out some info that she was a little to "friendly" with my best friend..so i confront her on it, and she tells me that he kissed her once, and that she's sorry etc etc, she won't do it again, she's changed.... Now i'm hesitant, and pissed off, and I broke up with her...

The next day, I find out that they actually had sex....
So then I get really pissed etc... and I don't know what to do.
I mean, this was my best friend, I was there for him when his mom died, I gave him a christmas, I gave him a place to live for 2 years.... and this is how he pays me back? I don't understand... lol

So anyways, she asking me for another chance... yay or nay?

I've said no so far, but she's like begging...

Any ideas?

Nay. Any woman who has had the audacity to betray you like that won't hesitate to do it again when the situation arises. You deserve better, and you should let her know that.

Raziel
2005-05-28, 10:47 PM
Moved to Life Discussion.

Nay. Fuck the both of them. You're young, you'll make new friends and find new girls. It's not worth the hassle to try and fix a problem like this, because this could take years to actually repair. It's their bitch, let them deal with it. Let it go, let them go, but don't do it without letting them know how badly they've hurt you.

Sit down and talk with the both of them. Tell them, without yelling or screaming, how they've hurt you and what kind of damage has been done to the relationship as a result of their stupidity. Make it clear that you don't even want to hear their side of the story, that you don't care. You're simply there to make them accountable for their wrongdoings. Watch as they break before your eyes and walk away.

People must pay for their actions, and that's what you need to do. Make them hate themselves and each other for ruining everything, while you stroll away with a clean conscience. It's the best way to handle it. You have been made a victim and you need to take your power back. Make them the victims and don't think twice about it. It's their mess, you shouldn't have to bear any of the burden. Make them carry the weight.

Sovereign
2005-05-29, 12:09 AM
This isn't a girl you want to be around with. She's capable of cheating and she probably will do it again. It's a sad fact. Don't let her begging get to you. Tell her she isn't worth your time, that she doesnt even to deserve to be in your presence.

As for your friend, tell him what you really think of him ( no threats ) then NEVER speak to him again. There are billions of other girls on this planet, the fact that he decieded to fuck yours is just ... bleh. I hope gets castrated by a train.

badboy
2005-05-29, 02:24 AM
Screw them both, people like this should already be dead.

Kaneda
2005-05-29, 06:09 AM
Thats a bit much badboy, people do make mistakes. I'd have to meet them to determine if they need to stop wasting my oxygen. As far as them cheating (as a friend and girlfriend) on you I agree w/ all of the above.

KagomJack
2005-05-29, 11:56 AM
I'll be bitterly honest. Normally I'd say "Fuck them". But I know that's not what I'd do. I'd give both of them a second chance as your friend. But do it probation style. They fuck up again, you leave their asses in the dirt.

-=Rico-GP=-
2005-05-29, 03:46 PM
Nay!

Move on.

badboy
2005-05-29, 04:37 PM
I'm saying if this was the old west or something, they would already be dead.

Hades-Knight
2005-05-29, 08:47 PM
Ok in a situation like this all you have left to do is invite her back to your place, fuck her one last time then say goodbye. This is unacceptable my friend, if you're still thinking about giving her a chance, you need to get some balls right now mister. Dump the beeyacht........and say it loudly and proudly...NEXT

Penny_Bags
2005-05-30, 08:24 PM
I'll be bitterly honest. Normally I'd say "Fuck them". But I know that's not what I'd do. I'd give both of them a second chance as your friend. But do it probation style. They fuck up again, you leave their asses in the dirt.You would fuck them both, wouldn't you?

YA GAY!

Penny_Bags
2005-05-30, 08:27 PM
Spector, this girl is fucking worthless.... give your best friend a chance. He just wanted some poon. He's still a fucking dick and deserves to be smacked. Go to Hooters on all you can eat wings night, go home, and watch Arnold movies till you have re-bonded.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-30, 08:41 PM
That's the way to go!

-Spector-
2005-05-31, 04:49 PM
Ya know Kagom... I'm usually the same, but when everytime you see this girl, you have a very blunt image of her sucking your best friends dick..

yeah.. fuck her

Medieval Bob
2005-05-31, 05:02 PM
Mmm... I can kinda see where you're coming from on this, but there's no way in hell I'd be able to do anything of the sort in that situation... I wouldn't be able to be in the same room as him for weeks.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-31, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I was being very.... simple. You know what I mean though. Give a guy a chance. Guys do screw up. If the girl made the advances on him and he was in a hard place to say no... than it's her fault. If he worked to bone her, he's going to fucking Hell.

tidus2005
2005-06-02, 09:37 PM
I agree with penny on this one. While your friend fucked up you must have been really tight with him if he lived with you for two years, and i think you should give him a second chance. I mean he could have very well been a victim also, in the sense that he was really horney and she offered her self up to him. If you think about it i would have to say that probably 80% of men would fuck ANY hot girl that starts making advances toward him regardless of who the girl was in a relationship with. Like Raziel said it would not be worth the time atleast for the girl because you were only going out for seven months. I am just a little curious as to if you ever fucked her not to be nosey, but i mean i would definately have to change my opinion and say fuck them both if you never had sex with her and he fucks her.