PDA

View Full Version : My girlfriend = Rocks my Socks.

DaFrigginDoctah
2005-05-23, 01:55 PM
I was walking around the mall not too long ago and walked into a store I usually just go into for the hell of it, sometimes they have good things, other times not so good... Anyhue, it was PacSun or whatever, something like that. Like I said - Not my usual place to shop.
She was checking me out so I decided to go and talk to her, she worked there so I kept asking her opinion on things, if they had such and such in another size, etc. Being totally obvious that I just wanted to talk to her, throwing in conversation starters here and there. After a while she started to get back to work, so I said "I have one more question - You busy?"
To which she replied, "Well, I just dont want to get in trouble, it's my first day... And my boss is over there."
So I told her it would only take a second, that I couldn't find a price tag on this one shirt in the corner, shot her my number, and she called me up on her break not 30 minutes after.

Anyways I have to start getting ready for work (I quit my last job working graveyard by the way, thankfully! Otherwise I probably wouldn't have met her, for I would of been sleeping. Haha.), so I will get to the point. I'm very happy with her, she's really hot, really sweet, and still a freak. Stubborn as hell too, which is good for me because I am one of the most stubborn people I have ever met. That's something I wouldn't ever admit in an argument, only when looking back.
So...... Yeah. I'm happy. =)
I stopped talking to / dating several girls to become official with this girl, and am increasingly happy I did so.

sue_13
2005-05-23, 03:24 PM
Yeah man that's pretty sweet. I "hooked up" with a girl this week too that I'm really stoked about. She's cute and really nice and she's definately got a bad side to her that I've only seen hints of to this point. But anyway I'm really stoked about this too. Hopefully things work out for us.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-23, 08:52 PM
She got any piercing besides ears?

Hades-Knight
2005-05-24, 08:34 PM
LOL my bitch tried to cut me off sunday....she said "im not ready for a relationship......lets just be friends" i said "no, i have enough friends, have a nice life"

monday she called me 8 times .......i didnt answer of course......then when i get home theres a bunch of IMs from her....."baby i made a mistake i want you back" etc etc

slaynish
2005-05-24, 09:04 PM
Smooth. Thats the way I want to end all my relationships.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-24, 09:41 PM
Slaynish, young one, he didn't end the relationship. He used it as a ploy to get more poon. He just wants poon, look at him. Guys that work out excessively secretly just want more and more poon.

Thanatos
2005-05-25, 08:19 AM
And video cards.

JRwakebord
2005-05-25, 10:35 AM
And drugs. Not that there's anything wrong with poon.