PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Burger!

Kaneda
2005-05-22, 12:29 PM
http://www.ninjaburger.com
Alright I haven't ordered yet, but I'm going to for dinner ASAP(after I get off work.) Although I'm not sure about it's credability. I typed in my zip code and they say they have 15 locations near me, and my buddy typed in his and they have 3 locations near him. When you go to the order form there it says they dont need your address, cause they already have it. They have a space for your CC# but at the bottom it says they don't need it.
So has anyone ever had a ninja burger?

Penny_Bags
2005-05-22, 12:42 PM
Dude.

HAHAHA.

This can't be real.

RoboticSilence
2005-05-22, 12:55 PM
I've heard about this before but never heard of anyone ordering. You will be proof I guess.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-22, 12:58 PM
I noticed it said 'Hand Broiled'

Sovereign
2005-05-22, 02:36 PM
No company would have anything regarding suicide in their slogans. It woudl offend all the goths and emos. Don't think it's real.

sue_13
2005-05-22, 04:31 PM
Do it anyway and see what happens.

tidus2005
2005-05-22, 04:41 PM
Maybe he will actually get some food. If you do i would be very leary of eating it.

Hades-Knight
2005-05-22, 05:35 PM
Olde!!!!1111```~~~

JRwakebord
2005-05-22, 06:02 PM
I tried to tip the Ninja. He threw the quarters back at me Ninka-star style and they are still embedded in my wall. Do not anger the Delivery Ninja.

Kaneda
2005-05-22, 09:07 PM
The thing is I'm not one to hand out my credit card number to anyone...especially killers of the Samurai. I didnt buy any after work... did anyone else put in their zip code and see if they actually have resturant near them? Hmmm. I tried calling directory assistance and they have no listings. :weird:

Thanatos
2005-05-23, 05:57 AM
That's because it's fake.

Kaneda
2005-05-23, 02:15 PM
Dun dun duh.

Ninja Burger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Ninja Burger is a parody website started in late 1999, purporting that a sect of noble ninjas have taken to secretly delivering fast food meals, anywhere, anytime, within 30 minutes or less. Failure to deliver within the ascribed time limit results in Seppuku. The site riffs on many of the same points as Real Ultimate Power, another ninja parody website.

Ninja Burger became well known after appearing on, and becoming an affiliate of Fark.com, and soon after was turned into a role-playing game (published by 9th Level Games, and featuring three supplements) and a card game (published by Steve Jackson Games) in November, 2003 (ISBN 1556346107). A supplement to the card game entitled Sumo-Size Me was published in Spring, 2005 (ISBN 1556347413). The site has also spawned a series of comic strips, several short films, and a multimedia CD. Plans to publish Ninja Burger: The Employee GuideBook are in the works; a PDF version is presently available through RPGNow.com.

Though not directly influenced by it, Ninja Burger's concept is similar to a Saturday Night Live sketch from the early 1980s by John Belushi entitled "Samurai Deli." In this skit, Belushi played a samurai working in a New York City deli who would commit seppuku if customers were unhappy with his sandwiches (which he prepared using his katana). Other possible influences include Snow Crash, which features a ninja-like pizza deliveryman, and A Fistful of Yen, a short parody of Enter the Dragon from Kentucky Fried Movie.

lol, theres a rpg, a card game...