PDA

View Full Version : New Avenged Sevenfold Songs (Completely different, like nothing ive ever heard)

Penny_Bags
2005-05-15, 09:26 PM
I'm becoming a big metal head. Whether it be classic Iron Maiden, newer stuff like Killswitch engage (that whole.... screaming thing).... Really raunchy stuff like Strapping Young Lad. I like a lot of it.

Anyways, Avenged Sevenfold's first album was a Hardcore album that had fast drums, fast simple guitar, and raunchy screams contrasted with smooth harmonized vocals.

Their second album was a much more epic, more complex work. It was very much their own. Nothing much that was of the same nature was around. Killswitch was close, but Avenged is much more refined.

Now, the third album, coming out June 7th. I can't wait. They have released two of the songs to the public. They are called "The Beast and the Harlot" and "Trashed and Scattered". The first one is kind of wierd, and the second one is just amazing. They both have brilliant guitar work. These songs are excellent. I highly recommend giving it a chance, because you can't even say there are other current bands like this new album.
http://www.wakingthefallen.com/home3000.html

There are two seperate news items for the two songs. Good luck, happy listening.

slaynish
2005-05-15, 09:34 PM
No thanks.

I'll stick to my Rammstein and my Manowar, which I have recently downloaded.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-15, 09:50 PM
You didn't even listen to them, nigger.

With this new album, this band has a type of metal for every fan of metal... and some metal for people who don't even like it.

Lenny
2005-05-16, 09:51 AM
Wha??! How many tracks are on that thing??!

Penny_Bags
2005-05-16, 03:34 PM
On what thing? Go to the link I posted and download "Trashed and Scattered" and "Beast and the Harlot".

sue_13
2005-05-16, 04:02 PM
avenged sevenfold is awesome man... their 2nd cd is one of my favorites ever... im stoked for their new album too

Penny_Bags
2005-05-17, 01:54 PM
Good. Their stuff is awesome. The new stuff is amazing and really really fresh and refreshing.