PDA

View Full Version : Wheat Gluten Free Diet

Kroft
2005-05-10, 04:29 PM
Hi!my name is bryan.
i've been seeing a psychologist for awhile and hes been trying to help me make friends since its been 3 years since i ever had 1!!

Well anyways one day he went a convention were proffesinal doctors discussed autism. Some thing that i have been diagnosed with.
Well aparently when you get the first immunizations when you were a baby, some people got mercury implanted into their blood.After awhile the mercury makes its way to the brain and corrupts certain processes. Now whenever someone who has had this happen to them , eats anything that remotely relates to wheat gluten they will get opium from the posions of the food.

Here are the symptoms.

1.lactose or diary intolerant(i have this) :(
2.after eating bread you start to make silly mistakes like not catching a football,sitting in wrong squadline, forgetting what day it is or where you are.
3.and one that may or may not be 1 is thinking homosexual thoughts.
For some reasons ill think homosexual thoughts while alround my father,brother or eacher etc...
4.loner or an asshole.

Are you Autistic?

Grav
2005-05-10, 05:07 PM
Er.. what? I don't quite get this..

Is it a joke?

Kroft
2005-05-10, 05:41 PM
no this forum is serious discussions only.
i am autistic i am trying to inform you of that.
And that how you can decipher if your autstic!

khwiii
2005-05-10, 07:26 PM
Hmph, No symptoms for me. But the 3rd seems a bit strange. Is it constant or just random? When were you diagnosed?

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-10, 08:30 PM
Eh, all I know is that my brother has an autism and Asperger's Syndrome. He sees a councellor/psycologist every week, and that person helps him with social skills and such. Like, things that you would take for granted like bringing up random topics when talking with people or even going up to people to talk to them, he just can't do and has to be taught.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-10, 08:31 PM
There is a massively autistic kid in my grade. He's pretty cool.

Kroft
2005-05-10, 08:57 PM
Eh, all I know is that my brother has an autism and Asperger's Syndrome. He sees a councellor/psycologist every week, and that person helps him with social skills and such. Like, things that you would take for granted like bringing up random topics when talking with people or even going up to people to talk to them, he just can't do and has to be taught.

Thats very weird i was diagnosed with that too.
i believe u!

infact that is a little to similar to my condition.SCARY!

Well anyways i never really thought i had assburgers disease.
but in the end i do and im autistic for so my doc thinks.

what is your bros therpaist name?

mine is eddy remeir.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-10, 09:04 PM
He goes by the name Mr. Loe, a local person here. My brother, Andy, is very hard to live with. Change does not bode well with him, and he gets upset at the tinies things. He's 17, and a lot of the older people I hang out with (his class, I'm 16) accept him and try to include him, which is nice. He is one of them weird people, but can't really help it at all. I hate my parents asking me to include him when I hang out with people. It's not that I don't want to be seen with him, I just don't think I can be myself with him around. I do watch out for him, and bitch out jackasses that have fun by making him do stupid shit. Do have any certain special skill? My brother has his memory, he can remember anyones birthday.

Lenny
2005-05-11, 10:00 AM
Anyone ever read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time??

"My memory is like a filmÂ….And when people ask me to remember something I can simply press Rewind and Fast Forward and Pause like on a video recorderÂ….If someone says to me, 'Christopher, tell me what your mother was like,' I can rewind to lots of different scenes and say what she was like in those scenes."

It's about a lad with Aspergers...at least I think it's Aspergers...may just be autism though...it's avery interesting book.

Kaneda
2005-05-11, 10:25 AM
Those are not symptoms of autism. He's either, autistic and doesnt know what he's talking about. Or he's making it up.
Yes, vacinations can be bad. And yes I would suggest if any of you have any children you dont get them for them. In adults overt mercury exposure has been known to affect motor function, causing shakes, slurring of speech and physical impairment. Some of which are also symptoms of autism. But thats high levels in adults. Im sure children being weaker would be at more risk to low levels of mercury poisioning. I have no idea where hes getting this wheat gulten stuff from.
All in all, Kroft you should be thanking you parents for you slight retardation. You cant be to bad off though since you can conversate w/ us online.

Kroft
2005-05-11, 05:48 PM
well, like some people have found out autism and aspergers make u retarded in the sense you dont know how to rember what period you have math.

What this does is , it gives more room for your mind to take in knowledge since there is no knowledge of motor skills in your brain taking space up.

The only reason i can type so well is i've spent my whole life alround computers.
from age 7-14.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-11, 07:06 PM
I think my brother might be able to do that, because he remembers so many occasions. That'd be cool if I could do that, be a nice thing to have.

Kaneda
2005-05-12, 08:06 AM
So your saying that you have more space to remember things because your mind is occupied w/ things like motor skills? Your posts are kinda hard to understand but I think thats what your saying.
Thats ridiculous. Do you know how much inifinite potential the mind is capable of? Please you obviously know nothing about what you are talking about.

Lenny
2005-05-12, 09:46 AM
It is possible, there are people out there that can do it. Think of the guys that can remember numbers that have loads of digits...and there are famous people in history that could...I remember reading somewhere that someone who could remember everything always remembered the things as colours...

Kroft
2005-05-12, 05:21 PM
i dont know.
but i am sure aspergers and autism both have good and bad effects.

my main problem i care about is that i have never had a girlfriend , or friends in the past 3 years.

Grav
2005-05-12, 05:25 PM
I don't know what to tell you. I somewhat don't believe you, so.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-12, 08:28 PM
It's hard to believe that you (kroft) sort of know how to use decent grammar and interact on a forum. Perhaps your case is less severe. My brother, if he came on a forum, would be so lost to think of anything to type that wasn't completely off-subject.

Kaneda
2005-05-13, 07:26 AM
Well, friends arn't all thier cracked up to be. Gfs are nice though cause of the pootytang. How old are you Kroft?

Kroft
2005-05-13, 01:38 PM
o dont worry i have been banned from about 23 sites.
and yes i think a gf would be very nice.
although im not sure if im good enough for one.

im 14 and 2 week away from graduating the 8th grade.

JRwakebord
2005-05-13, 04:22 PM
Don't ever let it be a question of whether you're good enough. It's only a question of if she's the right one.

Penny_Bags
2005-05-13, 09:46 PM
Don't ever let it be a question of whether you're good enough. It's only a question of if she's the right one.
Amen.

Well said.