PDA

View Full Version : Hellofva story. U can give advice 2.

Kaneda
2005-05-08, 02:59 PM
OK Well, I've just had a very bad experience last night and I was looking for some advice since I don't know any1 here, except my family and I cant trust them at the moment. Let me try and tell the story the best I can. Everything in parenthasis is information my own thoughts/information or conclusions I have now come to. I made some bad choices, but overall I made even better ones to keep myself safe.

So last week I was looking around for some shrooms and my cousins friend(who I met only 1 time before or so, I dont know anything about him except he has the same name as me, Zack) said he could get some(These were the stongest shrooms I've eaten, and I ate 1/3 of a 1/4 supposably I didnt weigh, could have been more. They told me that these were crap shrooms.) So by Saterday(last night) I had some shrooms. At first it was me, my cousin, and two of his friends(whom I thought were cool, cause you know, I trust my cousin) who were going to do them, then they all ended up not having money(at first I was ok w/e pay me back, but this ties in). Then my cousin didnt want to do them(he had been playing off a stomach ach all day, only now do I realize why) So the other two guys acted all stoked about it and my cousin said he would just smoke. Now I have smoked w/ these guys before but thats it.
So we're all haning out smoking a bowl, waiting for the hookup to call us back, when he finally does, the guy says he will bring it to me(now I realize that was a bad idea, since A. I was the only one purchasing it, and the drugs and money exchanged at the same time B. It was in my house.) So I'm like ok, I dont have to waste any more gas. The guy comes in, he seems a bit hyped up...my cousin says he does alot of X, and he even offers me some, I turn him down, he smokes w/ us(if he was a cop, he couldnt do that right?) and leaves. We wait a while longer, get some orange juice, and then I take mine. Then its Zacks(the one I just recently met)turn. Hes trying to decide wether he wants to eat them on the pizza or in the juice(stalling until I leave the room, so he can toss em) finally he eats them :rolleyes: and then its Erics turn and he does the same thing,(waste some on the pizza, some in the juice, then down the drain). So we start after a bit and everythings cool, having a good time, until I notice that they aren't acting quite like they should be, among other things they are saying and asking, like my cousin had been trying to get me to do coughsyrup w/ the shrooms(fuck that), and he kept trying to make me smoke more pot. They all kept trying to get me to drive, and go swimming(fuck that too).(they greatly underestimated my keen sense of observation cause they're plan, whatever it was, didnt work, although it had been up until the lies stated getting complicated and I took the shrooms. (they were getting caught up, plus they are immature stoned guys.) So I call them out on it, I say, I know you guys aren't high or anything(meanwhile Im trying to fight off nausia, hot and cold flashes, and being very very tired.) They keep trying to do things to fuck w/ me, like they wont all just stay together(trying to be on both sides of my so they can conversate and plan w/out me understanding) and trying to confuse me by mixing up words and stuff. None of it works cause Im onto them. The biggest mistake they made probably was picking shrooms as the drug of choice, considering they hieghten your awarness.(I have no way of knowing but I could have been on other stuff too, Im sure you see that from my info.) Now I'm starting to get upset, because they aren't being real, and I dont like fake people. So I start pressing them, making them the ones that feel uncomfortable, and they start to crack more, as I pay attention to each one, I notice them smiling about things when Im not looking. I pick the Eric to try and get info out of because hes most likely to give into pressure. He has quited down and now looks sorry for whats happening(not because he hurt sum1 but because he could get hurt, or in trouble.) The other two guys just keep trying to play it off, especially my cousin. Eric and Zack both have tried to say things to him, along the lines of(They werent aware I knew they were talking)lets stop or he knows...something like that. I’m kinda blurry right here, but after a bit more of argueing, my cousin gets in my face and starts yelling and threatening to fight I would have but hes underage and I was watching out for everything at that point me over his cell phone that he handed to me, so I could call his mom(He and his friends decided after I got the phone that that was a bad idea).. (This part is crucial) After I give him the phone back his Zack friend goes outside and starts talking to someone. I go out after a minute and when I get out he’s on the phone like, (blah blah blah, bad idea dude… not working out…I couldn’t hear much more.) Then they all follow me outside. At the moment I realized they all came out, I jumped back inside and locked their asses out. My cousin immediately goes ballistic, starts banging on the door, and threatening me. I don’t care though. I go out to my balcony(Im on the third floor) and tell his friends to make him go downstairs and Ill put all their stuff outside the door. (after I throw some stuff off the balcony he goes down, and I start putting his stuff outside, only then do I realize how much shit they brought over to my house…I also remember they had been trying to hint that I should buy a bong.) I could go on and on w/ details and whatnot but this is a hella long post already. Now let my make my points and say my conclusions, and you can make your own opinions.

1. They are all gay, and were planning on raping me. Which is very likely they could be gay.
A. They were trying to get my as intoxicated and out of my mind as possible. The Zack kid, also had been asking if I could get alcohol earlier. The cough syrup, the alcohol, the shrooms, the X, the pot.
B. They were asking me if I was tired, and they kept acting like they were ready to sleep.
C. One of them asked (non-challantly) if I got diareha from shrooms. I don’t, and I’m not sure if anyone does. But I do know that anal sex will give you diareah.
D. They kept wanting me to go swimming. Either they wanted to get me half way naked or they wanted me out of the house for possibility #2.

2. They’re working w/ the police, trying to set me up.
A. They wanted me to have as much paraphanalia around as possible. They left twist ties and baggies on the floor, they brought over a rasta hat for no reason and left it.
B. They tried to take a bunch of lighters in their stuff, they did take my pipe, and stole 30 dollars from me, they took my joint roller, my papers, and a roach clip.
C. They have gotten pulled over twice that I know about, w/ atleast pot both times. If a cop got ahold of them and scared them into a confession and a plea bargen, then I know they would easily rat me out. They said though they got away both times…
D. They could/would have told the cop, Im selling or I know people who are, hell anything like that.
E.Zack kept asking me if I could drive…trying to set me up to get pulled over?
F.I’ve kinda ruled this one out a bit because they didn’t want me to call the cops, and they ditched their weed under a car when I locked them out and started yelling but that doesn’t really mean anything.

3.They’re working for adults outside of the force. Maybe trying to scare me into quiting “drugs” or trying to scare me away from something else.
A. I don’t have much evidence for this one but Im just trying to think of likely reasons. They did ask me reapitidly a few times if I like what was happening, or if I was going to do it more. Someone asked once if I was going to do anthing harder...
B. I talked to my Aunt over lunch break, and asked her what they said, and she just replied, “Sean said you were saying a bunch of things that werent making sense.”
C. Plus they didn’t want the parents to know about the pot…so…

4.They were just being the biggest assholes they could. Entertaining themselves while they were high, by fucking w/ me.

So please, lend me your advice.

PureRebel
2005-05-08, 03:45 PM
thats fucking wierd, i'd say something was up, like they were going to rape u lmao
or they were just being real big fuckin idiots and trying to mess with u

slaynish
2005-05-08, 06:00 PM
Man...

Im kinda scared for you.

Dont see them again, im thinking your first theory.

Cover your asshole.

DaFrigginDoctah
2005-05-08, 06:30 PM
Your cousin wants to poke it.

khwiii
2005-05-08, 07:47 PM
Dude, that sucks. It doesn't make any sense at all. When you do find out, let me know.

Thanatos
2005-05-08, 08:42 PM
4.They were just being the biggest assholes they could. Entertaining themselves while they were high, by fucking w/ me.

After reading that whole thing, I agree with this conclusion. When I take shrooms, my friends will try and fuck with me by trying to confuse me and whatnot. Sometimes it works, other times I just tell 'em to stop.

It really just sounds like you were paranoid, man. Shrooms make you paranoid. Friday night I ate shrooms and I thought a little gnome thingy was working for the government and out to get me. :weird:

What doesn't seem to fit, though, is how the guy said "it isn't working out." Keep us updated.

Demosthenes
2005-05-08, 09:16 PM
I agree with Jizmo. Best bet is not to get high with them again.

Kaneda
2005-05-09, 07:23 AM
Well I figured out that they probably wanted me to go swimming so I would get in the hot tub. Hot tubs always fuck you up, when added w/ drugs or alcohol.
I was really paranoid, and now I probably will be for a while. I was twice as freaked out cause a close friend of mine had that same situation happen to them, but she actually passed out and got gang raped.

HandOfHeaven
2005-05-09, 08:44 AM
Well it is probably better that you are a guy, because otherwise that would have happened to you, despite the fact that they might be gay.

Penguin
2005-05-09, 10:18 AM
Why are you hanging out with guys that are gay anyway? Straight guys dont hang out with gay ones.I mean if you suspect they are gay and you still hang out with them then I guess you deserve what you get? If they think you know they are, maybe they think you are hanging out with them because you are curious or some other bullshit.

JRwakebord
2005-05-09, 10:33 AM
Yes they do. I have gay friends that I hang out with. And there's nothing awkward about it at all, because they know that I'm straight and wouldn't try to do something I wouldn't be comfortable with.

Kaneda
2005-05-09, 11:58 AM
No, Im not curious but you are a baffoon. First off, I said they could be gay, I'm not sure cause they are like 16 and 17 and they probably wouldnt even know yet if they were fully.
If I had gotten rapped how would hanging out w/ friends that are gay justify that? So I can go around rapping all the girls I want cause I'm staight and that means they deserve it.

Lenny
2005-05-09, 12:01 PM
Gay guys always seem to get the girls...for some strange reason...

Pass it off as a one off and don't do that kind of thing anymore...it may work, and at least then, if they are gay, they can't do anything to you...he he he, don't listen to my advice either, it never works...so why did I give it?? Don't ask me...:p

JRwakebord
2005-05-09, 05:58 PM
I never listen to what you have to say, so it's ok.

My guess is that they were just tweaked and messing with you, like idiots.

slaynish
2005-05-09, 06:54 PM
.stoidi ekil ,uoy htiw gnissem dna dekeawt tsuj erew yeht taht si sseug yM

.ko s'ti os ,yas ot evah uoy tahw ot netsil reven I

Grav
2005-05-09, 07:05 PM
I like how you even have typos when you write backwards.

slaynish
2005-05-09, 07:17 PM

Why do you like to know why I even have typos when I write backwards?

Grav
2005-05-09, 07:26 PM
Why do you like to know why I even have typos when I write backwards?
I like how you can't write stuff that makes sense even when you write normally.

slaynish
2005-05-09, 09:26 PM
Actually, if you look at what YOU said, you are the one that wrote it that doesnt make sense.

YOURS:

Then me saying:

Why do you like to know why I even have typos when I write backwards?(which is the same thing as saying how/why becuase in this case they mean the same thing)

???

xplain plz nigga?