PDA

View Full Version : First Job

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-13, 07:54 PM
Hurray, I got hired today at Hardees. I know it's a grease pit, but it pays $6/hr and I have a few friends there. Hardly anyone goes there around here, so it should be good easy work.

Kaneda
2005-04-13, 08:01 PM
Is that like fast food? Cause if so, it's either A. Gunna suck so much well...you'll quit. Or B. It'll be cool somtimes, and suck a ton most of the time.
I've worked at Taco Bell, Carls Jr. and Schlotskys. Carls Jr. was a crazy first job, we would put bugs and shit in the fryers, and totally fuck w/ peoples burgers, and poor like half a cup of salt on the fries and shit. Most of the time people never complained, cause you know, "If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face" Pfff... we would have ketchup wars in the lobby, and catch flys off the ceilings w/ our hats, and ya... But we could only do that cause our Carls Jr. was too poor to have cameras, and I worked at night w/ like 1 or 2 other 20 year old immature guys.
Btw, girls don't like greasy fast food guys hitting on them. Haha. Wait till your off of work. Unless you already have a G/F then I'm sure she'll appreciate the money. ;)

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-13, 08:06 PM
It's fast food. I believe Carl's Jr. bought out Hardees, but left some of them the same, because I think they are the exact same. I am working up front for this week, so I won't have to handle much food. I hope it's fun, one of the managers lets the workers sort of slack off and isn't a strict person, so that's a plus. It's still work though. About the girls, I am steadily dating a friend, I hope that blossoms into something.

Grav
2005-04-13, 08:13 PM
All fast food jobs end up making you suicidal. Enjoy.

Kaneda
2005-04-13, 08:57 PM
He means fat, they end up making you fat. Or...fatter in some peoples cases. J/k Grav you are teh pwn, <3 joo.
J/k again, I dont love you fatass.

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-13, 09:07 PM
I would never eat there, the food is so greasy, even for fast food.

Adrenachrome
2005-04-13, 09:27 PM
Yea Hardee's = Carl's Jr.. In Virginia, and Florida they are Hardee's.

The $6 Burger = The Carl's Jr Burger...

Thanatos
2005-04-13, 09:45 PM
Meh, I have worked at Taco Bell for about two months now and I'm not getting tired of it. It's fast-paced so the time goes by pretty quick and I'm getting paid $7.25/hr with a raise coming soon. No complaints here.

Sum Yung Guy
2005-04-14, 04:42 AM
I know that Carls Jr and Hardees are same thing, but I have been all around the country and I have only seen Carl's Jr.

Grav
2005-04-14, 05:06 AM
He means fat, they end up making you fat. Or...fatter in some peoples cases. J/k Grav you are teh pwn, <3 joo.
J/k again, I dont love you fatass.
But I love your mom's fat ass, and she loves me.

WetWired
2005-04-14, 06:45 AM
I thought Hardees got bought by Roy Rodgers a decade ago? Or some crazy shit like that.

Sum Yung Guy
2005-04-14, 07:13 AM
Meh, I have worked at Taco Bell for about two months now and I'm not getting tired of it. It's fast-paced so the time goes by pretty quick and I'm getting paid $7.25/hr with a raise coming soon. No complaints here.

I hated my time at Taco Bell, grav still makes fun of me =(

Mantralord
2005-04-14, 07:49 AM
Thank you AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

Thanatos
2005-04-14, 01:48 PM
Why did you hate your time there?

Great-Thanatos
2005-04-14, 02:19 PM
My first job was ehh... Burger King I remember daring everyone that worked there to eat shit like flies burnt fries/o-rings and like getting them to sniff shit... lemon juice was the bomb the kid cried for like an hour cause we wouldn't give him his $1
Now I make $6/hour and get tips ( ~$100 a night for 5 nights a week + school =\)

kaos
2005-04-14, 02:36 PM
OMG i KNEW MY BURGER HAD A BUG LEG IN IT!

EDIT : nvm that was a wendys. i HATE wendsyz

Adrenachrome
2005-04-14, 06:26 PM

I used to work late night drive through, near the Ocean Front In Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Lots of drunk chicks coming in at 3 am for choco taco's and shit... lots of tits shown for free shit on the reg.

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-14, 07:36 PM
Choco Taco! Taco Tuesday at Taco John's is awesome. I have no idea when Hardees was bought out, but there are still a few here in Minnesota.

D3V
2005-04-14, 08:39 PM
I'm workin at AMC right now. SHITTY pay (5.50 hr) . but free movies and mega discounted concession. Overall it is a good first job because you get pretty decent training..and practically all the people that work there are your age.

I have an interview at Circuit City in a few days .. 8.50/hr and discounts on electronics..much better deal.

I got a friend at Hardees..it isn't too bad.

Grav
2005-04-14, 08:41 PM
YOU ARE FAT LOLOLOL

Thanatos
2005-04-15, 06:07 AM
I used to work late night drive through, near the Ocean Front In Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Lots of drunk chicks coming in at 3 am for choco taco's and shit... lots of tits shown for free shit on the reg.

That's exactly what I do. I close from 9 pm - 5 am. It's not that bad, although my sleeping schedule gets messed up sometimes. It's funny to see all the stoned and drunk people coming through at like 2 am. Messing with them is priceless.

D3V
2005-04-15, 11:28 PM
Tell them you charge extra for ice.

JRwakebord
2005-04-16, 01:36 AM
Muahaha $0.25 a cube. More if it's chipped.