PDA

View Full Version : Tennis

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-08, 10:22 PM
Does anyone here play tennis? I have started playing it for fun and to get in shape for soccer. I hope to be real good at the end of this summer. I usually play for about 2-2 1/2 hours a day after school. I have gotten a lot better with speed on my serves, increased accuracy in kill shots, but I lack a good backhand. 3 years ago I used to play in grade school, wasn't too good. But I'm 7 inches taller now, and height helps a lot. For those of you who remember Gunbound, I skunked him 6-0, 6-0 today. He was having a bad day at playing and was screwing around too much, so I decided to shove it in his face.

Sovereign
2005-04-09, 12:27 AM
I wonder why the other 2 members of the triumvirate of retardedness stopped visiting.

I used to play tennis. It got boring fast -.-

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-09, 11:29 AM
When you're with the right people and someone brings music, it's a good time. It helped out a lot, I had so much stamina for soccer today.

Oh, Arkantis gave up the internet to have more time to do drugs and drink. Gunbound is too busy with his gamecube and says that this forum sucks. Come on, I think I've got my way out of that triumvirate.