PDA

View Full Version : Would you pay 1K + for tickets to Rome for the burial of the Pope?

Sovereign
2005-04-07, 09:06 PM
I sure as fuck wouldn't.... I'm watching the news and I'm seeing all these people forking over thosands just to see a dead guy.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-07, 09:27 PM
Fuck no.

I'd love to go to Rome, but it wouldn't be just to see a stiff.

Adrenachrome
2005-04-07, 09:30 PM
Fuck no.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-07, 09:35 PM
I've heard you can go on a cruise to jamaica and they don't check the shit you take on or off the boat to go there, so you could buy a bunch of shit and bring it back. I know someone whos friend went there on a cruise, then went on a pot tour where they showed them a bunch of different types of bud and how to tell them apart and how they are grown and such, and let them try every single type, then buy as much as they want afterwards for a pretty cheap price. She brought a whole bunch back and hooked my friend up.

DaFrigginDoctah
2005-04-08, 10:15 AM
That's incredible!

KagomJack
2005-04-08, 03:18 PM
Hell...fucking...no

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-08, 05:46 PM
Fuck no.

I'd love to go to Rome, but it wouldn't be just to see a stiff.
I agree.

This is so stupid, my school is Lutheran, and not Catholic, and our USA flag was at halfmast today. Seriously, it's within the Catholic religion.

Kaneda
2005-04-08, 05:47 PM
I'd kiss his ass for a thousand dollars.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-08, 05:58 PM
Do you go to a school that is actually Lutheran, or are you assuming everyone there is?

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-08, 06:05 PM
I go to a school that is actually Lutheran. Minnesota Valley Lutheran High School. We do have Lutheran religion classes that are mandatory too.

Adrenachrome
2005-04-08, 08:10 PM
I've heard you can go on a cruise to jamaica and they don't check the shit you take on or off the boat to go there, so you could buy a bunch of shit and bring it back. I know someone whos friend went there on a cruise, then went on a pot tour where they showed them a bunch of different types of bud and how to tell them apart and how they are grown and such, and let them try every single type, then buy as much as they want afterwards for a pretty cheap price. She brought a whole bunch back and hooked my friend up.

Lies

They sound like they have Holland... (Amsterdam) mixed up with Jamaica...

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-08, 09:07 PM
I'm pretty sure they said jamaica. I haven't gotten specifics yet, but if it's true, me and my boy are headed that way some time after high school.

Sum Yung Guy
2005-04-09, 01:23 AM
I sure as fuck wouldn't.... I'm watching the news and I'm seeing all these people forking over thosands just to see a dead guy.
Would cost me less then $200 to get there, as a matter of fact its within driving distance... to bad I dont care about a damn pope dying.

PureRebel
2005-04-09, 01:36 AM
i dont really give 2 shits about religion, i dont believe in god, jesus, Buddha, etc...

i wouldnt Pay $2 to see the pope's funeral

Thanatos
2005-04-09, 08:55 AM
Nope.

This is so stupid, my school is Lutheran, and not Catholic, and our USA flag was at halfmast today. Seriously, it's within the Catholic religion.

Almost every flag I saw in my town around the time of the pope's death was at halfmast.... Mooresville, Indiana: It's because we care. :)

Kaneda
2005-04-09, 09:01 AM
You should go anyways. I don't know about going on a official weed tour, but it's definatly on one of my places to visit. I'm sure you could find tons of people w/ different kinds of weed, and smoke it anyways.

Adrenachrome
2005-04-09, 02:32 PM
I'm pretty sure they said jamaica. I haven't gotten specifics yet, but if it's true, me and my boy are headed that way some time after high school.

I assure you they are lying, or mistaken, marijuana is illegal in Jamaica, and the punishments are severe for possesion and cultivation.

undeadzombieguy
2005-04-09, 02:42 PM
From what I know it does happen in Jamaica. A friend of mine went there and he told me that after spending some time there, their tour guide just asked them if they were interested in buying some weed...

Sovereign
2005-04-09, 02:46 PM
That seems pretty stupid -.-. Does Jamaica not have undercover cops to worry about :weird:

Adrenachrome
2005-04-09, 05:19 PM
Of course they do.. what do you not think its civilized?