PDA

View Full Version : Futures

EX-Mania
2005-04-03, 03:01 PM
Whoa, I think I'm due for my 1nce in every 6 months post!

Well, I'm starting a business shortly; hopefully getting 2 million from the government (shh, yes.. it has happened before and it can to me too) I worked on this business plan for about 4-5 months sofar and I see it as a success... hopefully the government does too.. so this brings me to the curious question of: What do you want to do as a career? (and if you already have one, go ahead and tell us what it is :O)

Well, for me.. I plan on being rich... I won't settle for anything lower than rich, even though everybody has tried to bog me down... i wont stop... im a business MACHINE!

Lenny
2005-04-03, 03:04 PM
Good luck with the business...what is it??

I want to do something in computers, chemistry or history...maybe combine the three...:p...the one I want to do above all others is something with computers...programming etc...

HandOfHeaven
2005-04-03, 03:07 PM
I want to be making more than your average American, be able to have some luxuries, and have a nice retirement. I am looking into Accountancy and Business. Hopefully that will suit me.

EX-Mania
2005-04-03, 03:11 PM
oh the business, a drive in theatre!

JRwakebord
2005-04-03, 03:21 PM
Run a Fortune500 Company.

Jamesadin
2005-04-03, 03:41 PM
Run a Fortune500 Company.

And PLEASE take over Donald Trump's empire while your at it.. he ruined what The Apprentice was.

Sovereign
2005-04-03, 03:45 PM
I'ma be an engineer. Other then that, I have no idea what the future holds.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-03, 04:29 PM
I want to be able to afford to travel when I'm older, and I'd like to do something computer or video gaming related. Lately I've been leaning toward joining a branch of the Army but it just seems like such a bitch since I don't care for this country much anymore. But it's a sure thing if I do I'm not going to be unsuccessful at life, I'll at least be guaranteed somewhere to live and something to eat and something to do, and get trained to do something. I haven't done much research on this though.

Thanatos
2005-04-03, 06:16 PM
I really have no clue on what the future holds for me. I'm majoring in business at college next year and I'll just build off of that.

Dr. Geekstar
2005-04-03, 06:30 PM
I'll probably get very angry at teachers and get myself kicked of school.
And after... wait... it's 2.33 am here... going to bed.

Penny_Bags
2005-04-03, 07:05 PM
I'ma be an engineer. Other then that, I have no idea what the future holds. I'd put money on a lot of lonely nights at home.

Sovereign
2005-04-03, 07:07 PM
Thanks a lot .....

D3V
2005-04-03, 09:52 PM
I'm going to get all of my degrees as soon as I get out of college and am going into business with a good friend of mine. We plan on opening a computer cafe down here and we've already checked out a big list of opportunities where we can rent out the buildings, We have a person that works at bestbuy that can hook us up with anything we might need, and my uncle is a manager at Office Depot. We are just trying to get our hands on a business loan, but after that we want to expand into an on-site computer company, and eventually open another store where we will help companies set-up their own computer systems in their businesses and keep them running. (Way into the future).

So basically I want to be my own boss.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-03, 10:00 PM
I thought you had ideas for perfect machines or something? An unlimited amount of power or something like that. Perpetual motion device or something.

undeadzombieguy
2005-04-04, 01:40 AM
Right now I'm at my first year of college studying digital communication, which I dont really like. I might quit and do something different, altough I have absolutely no idea what that might be. I lack any kind of motivation, because I dont really care if I become rich or not, as long as I can buy food and get a place to live where the weathers nice, I'm fine. For those who've seen the big Lebowsky, I'm like the dude...

-=Rico-GP=-
2005-04-04, 03:46 AM
Welcome back Ex.

I'll probobly do something in Data Communications. Either that, or a sales engineer.

D3V
2005-04-04, 03:42 PM
I thought you had ideas for perfect machines or something? An unlimited amount of power or something like that. Perpetual motion device or something.

Of course, but that isn't very realistic. I haven't really messed with them much as of lately, but I am studying alot more in my spare time, just reading as much as I can about everything. I thought that I had gotten close with a prototype I was going to patent, but no luck and no wasted money/time on a patent.

But for my future, as like most, I am uncertain of what may become of myself.

platnum
2005-04-04, 04:33 PM
I'm going to live im my moms basement and play WoW.

D3V
2005-04-04, 07:33 PM
Actually that sounds like the best idea of them all....sov, I mean platnum.

Lenny
2005-04-05, 11:54 AM
You have ideas for Perpetual Motion Machines?? Really??? Do any of them work??

Silly me...if they did work then you'd be either a billionaire or dead...

tokill.ace
2005-04-05, 02:50 PM
Overpaid slacker would be pretty sweet.....

Grav
2005-04-05, 03:03 PM
I'm going to invent the world's first ______ and make lots of phat lewt.

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-05, 03:41 PM
It isn't possible according to the laws of physics. I'd like to see him make a machine with 100% efficiency. It isn't possible.

Adrenachrome
2005-04-05, 04:55 PM
I'd like to be roofing...

Only not be on the roofs..

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-05, 08:16 PM
I'd like to be chunneling.

Only not with a tube in my ass shitting into another man.

Lenny
2005-04-06, 01:11 PM
Physics shmizzicks. Anything is possible. I bet you that in the future, when technology is far more advanced than it is now, someone will come up with a perpetual motion machine...or something very close to it that will keep going for hundreds of years...

I'd like to see anyone make one...even something close to it...

At the moment, the most efficient man-made thing is a transformer...if anyone can beat it...well...

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-06, 04:12 PM
So you're telling me it's possible to walk through a door?

It is.

But it isn't possible to create a 100% efficient machine. It's a LAW of physics. Things don't just become laws. Einsteins theory of relativity is still just a theory.

EX-Mania
2005-04-06, 06:17 PM
actually theyve already invented a few perpetual motion machines, one which uses the power of magnets to spin, one which uses magnets again to make more electricity than it takes to turn the machine and a giant ferris wheel that uses balls and pullies to make it turn forever...

!King_Amazon!
2005-04-06, 06:21 PM
Really? Find more info about this then, because I'm suprised it isn't one of the most famous things ever since it defies a law of physics.

D3V
2005-04-06, 09:04 PM
actually theyve already invented a few perpetual motion machines, one which uses the power of magnets to spin, one which uses magnets again to make more electricity than it takes to turn the machine and a giant ferris wheel that uses balls and pullies to make it turn forever...

Yeah i've read about tons of them, and even seen a few plans to make them on the 'net. But what I'm wanting to do is combine electricity and magnets hopefully. I don't really want to discuss in detail anything that i've done but I have gotten a wheels working with magnets on each ends of them to spin constantly (using that magnet strips you can get frmo anywhere, and construction a ring around it with the opposite side magnet. Pretty neat, not near powerful enough to power anything though.

ANother possibility to look into is the earth's magnitational pull. Not really good @ physics or anything yet, but going to take it in college after I get a computer career going.

Lenny
2005-04-07, 11:00 AM
The only problem with the Earth's magnetic pull thingy is that it reverses itself every long time or so...though if someone can harness it and make it do their work...well...

Whenever someone mentions perpetual motion machines etc. I always start thinking about using gears et.c to power dynamos which power gears to power more dynamos...:p...no way it would work but...that's what I always think about for some reason...

Water...could water be used in perpetual motion machines???