PDA

View Full Version : Fucking good life status..

Grav
2005-03-21, 08:11 PM
So I went with a friend (we will pretend his name is Will) to check out this cabin, that was supposed to be a few miles out of town. Right. Sounds good.

Well. Apparently the last time Will was up there he was amazingly blazed, or something, and didn't exactly remember how far away it was. I'll try to give as accurate a descrition of the journey as I can without exaggerating.

We went out of town about 2-3 miles, then through some curves and as we start passing barns I'm just thinking... uhh. So we take a right at this red barn, and go up this one lane dirt road with a one lane bridge that leads into a forest.. of oblivion. Okay, it didn't actually say "of oblivion" there, but there was a fork, one side which said "dead end" and one which just went up. So we took the "up" side first. Car goes sideways about 20 feet up the path. Great. Will had to push and shimmy the car out of the snow bank. So we walk for a few minutes, and realize.. this isn't the right way.

Fuck.

So we go back, and towards the "dead end." Which, you know, sounds encouraging since it usually signifies that there is actually an end somewhere. Nope. The farther we get, the steeper it gets and the deeper the snow becomes. At some places I was up to my knees, which is annoying as hell when I was wearing shoes not suitable for such hiking (cold feet.) So after about 20 minutes, I just die. Cold air is reaching parts of my lungs that I didn't even realize existed. We had gone at least a mile up this fucking mountain, and that was it. Full system shutdown. I made love to a tree for a while, then slowly made my way down the slope back to the car.

Well, he made it, even with a 40 pound backpack with various.. tools for getting access to locked facilities. Turns out the place has electricity! Score! So.. we'll be definately getting a 4WD vehicle with chains and shuttling people up there this weekend. Oh yeah. We are crackfaces of the highest degree.

!King_Amazon!
2005-03-21, 08:15 PM
There's crack in your feces.

Demosthenes
2005-03-21, 08:17 PM
So I went with a friend (we will pretend his name is Will) to check out this cabin, that was supposed to be a few miles out of town. Right. Sounds good.

Well. Apparently the last time Will was up there he was amazingly blazed, or something, and didn't exactly remember how far away it was. I'll try to give as accurate a descrition of the journey as I can without exaggerating.

We went out of town about 2-3 miles, then through some curves and as we start passing barns I'm just thinking... uhh. So we take a right at this red barn, and go up this one lane dirt road with a one lane bridge that leads into a forest.. of oblivion. Okay, it didn't actually say "of oblivion" there, but there was a fork, one side which said "dead end" and one which just went up. So we took the "up" side first. Car goes sideways about 20 feet up the path. Great. Will had to push and shimmy the car out of the snow bank. So we walk for a few minutes, and realize.. this isn't the right way.

Fuck.

So we go back, and towards the "dead end." Which, you know, sounds encouraging since it usually signifies that there is actually an end somewhere. Nope. The farther we get, the steeper it gets and the deeper the snow becomes. At some places I was up to my knees, which is annoying as hell when I was wearing shoes not suitable for such hiking (cold feet.) So after about 20 minutes, I just die. Cold air is reaching parts of my lungs that I didn't even realize existed. We had gone at least a mile up this fucking mountain, and that was it. Full system shutdown. I made love to a tree for a while, then slowly made my way down the slope back to the car.

Well, he made it, even with a 40 pound backpack with various.. tools for getting access to locked facilities. Turns out the place has electricity! Score! So.. we'll be definately getting a 4WD vehicle with chains and shuttling people up there this weekend. Oh yeah. We are crackfaces of the highest degree.

www.xanga.com

Grav
2005-03-21, 08:19 PM
Sorry, you're right.

Mood: Multicolored (but not black!) :flash:

Man, I can't believe Justina broke up with me!! What was she thinking??

Oh well tonight I have a date with your mom. I'll tell you how it goes.

LOL TTFN, TA TA 4 NOW

Demosthenes
2005-03-21, 08:19 PM
Sorry, you're right.

Mood: Multicolored (but not black!) :flash:

Man, I can't believe Justina broke up with me!! What was she thinking??

Oh well tonight I have a date with your mom. I'll tell you how it goes.

LOL TTFN, TA TA 4 NOW

Holy fuck! That cracked me up. Don't know why.

Thanatos
2005-03-21, 08:32 PM
Holy fuck! That cracked me up. Don't know why.

One small hint: it was funny.

JRwakebord
2005-03-21, 08:56 PM
Who, Graviton? Couldn't be! He's never funny!

Grav
2005-03-21, 09:10 PM
I'm just comically aware!

Hades-Knight
2005-03-21, 10:59 PM
www.xanga.com

LOL GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can we say
SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sum Yung Guy
2005-03-22, 03:49 AM
I dont believe for one minute you did anything physical like get out of a car in the woods.

!King_Amazon!
2005-03-22, 04:19 AM
He's funny if you don't talk to him normally. If you do, he's usually just stupid.

Grav
2005-03-22, 01:56 PM
I dont believe for one minute you did anything physical like get out of a car in the woods.
Actually, I do a lot of physical things.

Like your mom.

He's funny if you don't talk to him normally. If you do, he's usually just stupid.
How does one talk.. un-normally?

This social rendezvous will be great though. A cabin in the middle of NOWHERE, cool people, drinks, various illegal substances, music, a fireplace.. what else do you need?

Sum Yung Guy
2005-03-22, 02:01 PM
This social rendezvous will be great though. A cabin in the middle of NOWHERE, cool people, drinks, various illegal substances, music, a fireplace.. what else do you need?

D3V and the FBI

Grav
2005-03-22, 02:02 PM
Yeah, I need D3V for the lynching and the FBI to investigate his murder.

Thanatos
2005-03-22, 02:28 PM

Chicks. I hate it when a smoking session or party ends up being a sausage fest. Make sure women are there. And weed. Lots and lots of weed.

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:13 PM
Both, of course.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:21 PM

The Texas chainsaw massacre?

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:21 PM
By the way mj, your mom was amazing.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:23 PM
By the way mj, your mom was amazing.

What can I say? She's the black virgin.

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:24 PM
They all say that.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:25 PM
They all say that.

Dost thou doubst thy Holy Gospel, heretic?

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:26 PM
Dost thou doubst thy Holy Gospel, heretic?
Well, actually, no. I have a lot of faith in my Holy Gospel. I also had a lot of my Holy Gospel in your mom.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:29 PM
Well, actually, no. I have a lot of faith in my Holy Gospel. I also had a lot of my Holy Gospel in your mom.

Sorry. Black Mary does not accept fat people.

!King_Amazon!
2005-03-22, 03:29 PM
I just Holy Gospeled in my pants.

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:30 PM
Well, the Holy Gospel is rather corpulent..

I just Holy Gospeled in my pants.
That's what mj's mom said last night.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:38 PM
Well, the Holy Gospel is rather corpulent..

You're rather corpulent.

Grav
2005-03-22, 03:42 PM
Once I'm married to your mom you'll be callin me castro.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 03:47 PM
Once I'm married to your mom you'll be callin me castro.

My rap flows ...

(don't know if that's what you were referring to)

Grav
2005-03-22, 06:34 PM
Militant.

Demosthenes
2005-03-22, 06:50 PM
Militant.

You faggots ain't killin shit.