PDA

View Full Version : Whats Better HC or SC! and WHY!

Urbanxxxassualt
2002-06-01, 12:30 PM
The on going war of SC is for panzy`s and HC is for loser`s will contiune probably till the end of time, this threads to help us solve the probelm of which is better and why!!

Chruser
2002-06-01, 12:34 PM
Go into a HC channel on B.net with a softcore character, preferably with a completely fucked up equipment, ie, druid with sander's wand and hawkmail. Tell them this, and see what kinds of reactions you will get:

HC is boring, pointless and a complete waste of time for obvious reasons. About 1/14 of the world population is considered "less intelligent", in other words "dumb". 1/12 of the D2 players play HC. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to find out what I mean.

They will most likely reply with something like "NO, UR DUMB STUPID SOFTIE", and in most cases, you can laugh at them and reply with "And that comes from you". Another good quote to defend yourself is to tell the person that tries to insult you "And that comes from someone YOU" or "And that comes from someone with the name HaCoRaAeA-III" (replace the name with whatever the player's char name is. 80% of the HC char names are stupid).

Another insult that works fairly well is "I could insult you, but you're not bright enough to understand it anyway".

Lastly, you can pull my favourite D2 joke:
"Your mom is so ugly not even Deckard Cain can identify her!"

I've had quite some experience with this when I was bored, and I'm sure someone still remembers my character Boneweave in the USEast HC channel.

Mr.Lee
2002-06-06, 11:33 AM
HC was for people who like living near to death. And i dont think HC is for losers...
Anyway its not your problems that some people play HC.
I personaly plat SC because of PKing.
And HC is probaly for ladder race too. Not "normal" playing.