PDA

View Full Version : Palastine

hobbesDude
2004-11-23, 04:54 PM
Can someone give me some insight on how a generation can be so warped to have the prime canidate for palastine re election be a palastinian in isreal prison. Why?
for Palestinian official sources revealed Monday that the five left-wing parties have chosen Mustafa al Barghouti as their candidate for presidential elections.Al Barghouti, who has represented the stream of reformists in Palestinian mainstream Fatah movement, was detained in April 15,2002 and was sentenced five times life imprisonment by an Israelcourt after accusing him for leading militants groups that were responsible for killing dozens of Israelis. I mean, cmon Yassar arafat, I think were better off without him. Apprently many *meaning majority* palestines think so as well. I dont think having a "Convicted" killer and terrorist is a step up from "suspected" terrorist.
Most likely with the overwelming power of American sunshine we will impose a canidate most bennificial to Americas and Isreal's agenda. Not that its bad, go democracy woa w/e. Dont think it wont happen, going on in Iraq and look at Afghanistans Hamid Karzai.
Anyways any insite on why their so fucked up on the hype? I am praying its not because this guy is for palastine trying to reclaim the holy land by murder. because a lot of people want the violence to stop. But a lot of people still want this guy