PDA

View Full Version : Bush

hobbesDude
2004-11-21, 12:34 AM
I know he fucked up before but damnit why is he doing it again even worse. His entire cabinet is totally right wing or so far up his ass you cant see their boots, Condaleeza rice is that bitch who is more to blame than the rest of bushes cabinet or the cia for sept 11th.
He won on a fucking republican soap box of moral issues.fuck Gay rights and abortion? You cannot tell a person their free in american and disregard those. And besides, you know how long he had to change that? 4 years already, if he hadnt done it now. Do you know why he even pretended he cared anyways? Think arnold. He won california by appealing to the outside crowd. He knew he couldnt win over an educated with a fucking head on their shoulders. So suddenly hes behind gay rights and for stem cells. George Bush totally fucks our economy. He went into war with Iraq for wmds, well guess he fucked up on that one. Al quade link? Only link between al quada and Iraq is the letter Q. So anyhow back on why he pretended to give a damn.
Ol george was in a tought spot, he couldnt have educated people in his rallies when he touched on the economy or the war w/e he briefly did. So he had his designated "free speech zones" These were normally 2 miles away from any bush rally and nvr closer than half a mile. its fucked up, im not making this up look it up and dont bitch to me later. Free speech zones are an abomination of our rights.
So with anyone with an educated argument against George out of the way, he was clear to say a few words about the economy, welll were cracking down some numbers and cutting on a few budget plans and even tho we are over 200 billion dollars in the hole and over 6 milllion high tech jobs will leave the country by 2005 its all good. At the same time lets let Mexicans in on visa's to america so I can grab a few more votes. You know what, lets establish a free trade agreement with India. Why those 6 million high tech jobs are going their, were going to need an effecient way to cut american jobs and boost CEO profits. its progress the republican way. This, is also true look it up dont bitch at me.
Of course he said it on a way lighter note than that. Maybe he wore a cowboy hat to loosen the tension in the crowds. So then he pretty much went on about fuck gay marrigaes and abortion. Hey everyone im a christian, CHRISTIAN. John Kerry is for abortion and stem cells and civil unions. Thats the devil. That means if you vote for John then your anti christian. I know people argue against this but read in between the fucking lines. ( oh yeah mid election suddenly george is for civil unions and he is laxing on stem cells)
Then he is going to talk about the war on terror a bit. How great the patriot act is stopping those damn terrorist. The patriot act is so fucking retarded. I dont think is a complete consipracy to invade on the civilian rights as people make it out to be. At least not yet. THe patriot act I think was George bushes solution to comfort the nations fears. Oh shit, I fucked up bad on stopping terrorism, lets go to war with Iraq and set up the patriot act to shut these damn fucking americans up. Do you know how much info he had about the 9/11 attacks? I mean fuck, what do the terrorist have to shoot a fucking flare gun in the sky to get george bush to fucking realise.
But w/e those stupid idiot rednecks are just going to be like, yay patriot act, yay war in Iraq, yay free speech zones, yay using our God and other likewise action to define all actions. For using our dominate diety to define all actions.
Then he will talk about saddam huessian and how he was such an iminate threat and fuck. ANyone with a head on his shoulders knows I dont need to get into that.
And these people will buy it. THey will turn their heads toward gay rights and abortion. They will look away from our economy. THere will be incredible ammounts of evidence that bush could have stopped 9/11 and that saddam had no wmds. ANd you know what. All george bush will say was that their wasnt enough evidence and that saddamn did indeed had wmd but he just "smuggled it out of the country". OR that they had nuculer labs set up. OR w/e he can pull out of his ass. and people will buy it. YOu know what that is the equivlenet of? Someone having annals on why a bulllet shot into a mans brain will kill him. And then someone saying, not it wont and them believing the latter. I mean wtf. How are people so stupid?

hobbesDude
2004-11-21, 12:35 AM
I was kind of drunk when I wrote this. If anyone wants direct links to each accuasation tho, it will take some fucking shit work but ill find it. Real links

Slim
2004-11-21, 12:36 AM
Not reading that, learn to structure a paragraph.

Grav
2004-11-21, 12:37 AM
Please.... please write that properly. I'm not going to bother reading that mess.

zagggon
2004-11-21, 11:30 AM
Wow, you have no clue what your even talking about...

D3V
2004-11-22, 07:09 PM
Bush is going to run this country into the ground, again. And there is nothing the American people can do about it now, I mean he has nothing to lose. We got owned.

Lenny
2004-11-23, 11:34 AM
You talk about not being able to win over the 'educated' people.

And I'm guessing you didn't vote for him.

What happened? Did you forget it was election day or something?

hobbesDude
2004-11-23, 04:22 PM
first off im 15, so that "might" get in the way of voting unless some seriously hardcore shit went on over night. Secondly as I can say I was drunk.
And zaggon being drunk you can disscuss things in a very very VERY simple way. What exactly did I not know what I was talking about in what I wrote, since to post that you must have read what I wrote.
How can hell be any worse when life alone is such a curse? FUck armeggedon this is hell* Bad religion

hobbesDude
2004-11-23, 04:25 PM
lol and i better not be about Condaleeza Rice and the sept 11th thing I said because if you dispute that then YOU dont know what your talking about
Evil dandaline.Truth. 2 in 5 kids in a teenage survery said they nvr even tried it.
Cmon dude if a survey team came up and told you it was oniminous and no names would be told, I still bet majority of people said they nvr tried it even tho they did.

Slim
2004-11-23, 04:29 PM
Wow, you have no clue what your even talking about...
Neither do you, for fucks sake.

Demosthenes
2004-11-23, 10:56 PM
I know he fucked up before but damnit why is he doing it again even worse. His entire cabinet is totally right wing or so far up his ass you cant see their boots, Condaleeza rice is that bitch who is more to blame than the rest of bushes cabinet or the cia for sept 11th.
He won on a fucking republican soap box of moral issues.fuck Gay rights and abortion? You cannot tell a person their free in american and disregard those. And besides, you know how long he had to change that? 4 years already, if he hadnt done it now. Do you know why he even pretended he cared anyways? Think arnold. He won california by appealing to the outside crowd. He knew he couldnt win over an educated with a fucking head on their shoulders. So suddenly hes behind gay rights and for stem cells. George Bush totally fucks our economy. He went into war with Iraq for wmds, well guess he fucked up on that one. Al quade link? Only link between al quada and Iraq is the letter Q. So anyhow back on why he pretended to give a damn.
Ol george was in a tought spot, he couldnt have educated people in his rallies when he touched on the economy or the war w/e he briefly did. So he had his designated "free speech zones" These were normally 2 miles away from any bush rally and nvr closer than half a mile. its fucked up, im not making this up look it up and dont bitch to me later. Free speech zones are an abomination of our rights.
So with anyone with an educated argument against George out of the way, he was clear to say a few words about the economy, welll were cracking down some numbers and cutting on a few budget plans and even tho we are over 200 billion dollars in the hole and over 6 milllion high tech jobs will leave the country by 2005 its all good. At the same time lets let Mexicans in on visa's to america so I can grab a few more votes. You know what, lets establish a free trade agreement with India. Why those 6 million high tech jobs are going their, were going to need an effecient way to cut american jobs and boost CEO profits. its progress the republican way. This, is also true look it up dont bitch at me.
Of course he said it on a way lighter note than that. Maybe he wore a cowboy hat to loosen the tension in the crowds. So then he pretty much went on about fuck gay marrigaes and abortion. Hey everyone im a christian, CHRISTIAN. John Kerry is for abortion and stem cells and civil unions. Thats the devil. That means if you vote for John then your anti christian. I know people argue against this but read in between the fucking lines. ( oh yeah mid election suddenly george is for civil unions and he is laxing on stem cells)
Then he is going to talk about the war on terror a bit. How great the patriot act is stopping those damn terrorist. The patriot act is so fucking retarded. I dont think is a complete consipracy to invade on the civilian rights as people make it out to be. At least not yet. THe patriot act I think was George bushes solution to comfort the nations fears. Oh shit, I fucked up bad on stopping terrorism, lets go to war with Iraq and set up the patriot act to shut these damn fucking americans up. Do you know how much info he had about the 9/11 attacks? I mean fuck, what do the terrorist have to shoot a fucking flare gun in the sky to get george bush to fucking realise.
But w/e those stupid idiot rednecks are just going to be like, yay patriot act, yay war in Iraq, yay free speech zones, yay using our God and other likewise action to define all actions. For using our dominate diety to define all actions.
Then he will talk about saddam huessian and how he was such an iminate threat and fuck. ANyone with a head on his shoulders knows I dont need to get into that.
And these people will buy it. THey will turn their heads toward gay rights and abortion. They will look away from our economy. THere will be incredible ammounts of evidence that bush could have stopped 9/11 and that saddam had no wmds. ANd you know what. All george bush will say was that their wasnt enough evidence and that saddamn did indeed had wmd but he just "smuggled it out of the country". OR that they had nuculer labs set up. OR w/e he can pull out of his ass. and people will buy it. YOu know what that is the equivlenet of? Someone having annals on why a bulllet shot into a mans brain will kill him. And then someone saying, not it wont and them believing the latter. I mean wtf. How are people so stupid?

First of all, if you're going to make a long-winded post, make it more readable. It's hard to go through all of that and try to follow along with what you are saying. Anyway, here's what I think he meant to say:

I know [Bush] fucked up before, but damn it, why is he doing it again even worse. His entire cabinet is totally right-wing, or so far up his ass you cant see their boots. Condoleeza Rice is [a] bitch who is more to blame than the rest of Bush's cabinet, or the cia for Sept 11th.

He won on a fucking republican soap box of moral issues. Fuck gay rights and abortion? You cannot tell a person they're free in America and disregard those. And besides, you know how long he had to change that? Four years already, (don't know what he means by this next part) if he hadnt done it now. Do you know why he even pretended he cared anyway? Think Arnold. He won California by appealing to the outside crowd. He knew he couldnt win over an educated [person] with a fucking head on [his] shoulders. So suddenly he's behind gay rights and for stem cells. George Bush totally fucked [up] our economy. He went into war with Iraq for wmds. Well, guess he fucked up on that one. Al qaeda link? Only link between Al qaeda and Iraq is the letter 'Q'. So anyhow, back on why he pretended to give a damn. Ol george was in a tough spot. He couldnt have educated people in his rallies when he touched on the economy or the war when ever he briefly did. So he had his designated "free speech zones." These were normally 2 miles away from any Bush rally and never closer than half a mile [from the Bush rallies?]. It's fucked up. I'm not making this up; look it up and don't bitch to me later. Free speech zones are an abomination of our rights.

So anyone with an educated argument against George out of the way, he was clear to say a few words about the economy, "Well we're cracking down some numbers and cutting on a few budget plans, and even though we are over 200 billion dollars in the hole and over 6 milllion high tech jobs will leave the country by 2005, its all good." At the same time, lets let Mexicans in on visas to America so I can grab a few more votes. You know what, lets establish a free-trade agreement with India. [While] those 6 million high tech jobs are going there, we're going to need an effecient way to cut American jobs and boost CEO profits. It's progress the republican way. This is also true; look it up dont bitch at me.

Of course he said it on a way lighter note than that. Maybe he wore a cowboy hat to loosen the tension in the crowds. So then he pretty much went on about "Fuck gay marrigaes and abortion." Hey everyone I'm a Christian, CHRISTIAN. John Kerry is for abortion and stem cells and civil unions. That's the devil. That means if you vote for John then your anti-Christian. I know people argue against this but read in between the fucking lines. ( oh yeah mid election suddenly George is for civil unions and he is laxing on stem cells).

Then he is going to talk about the war on terror a bit. How great the Patriot Act is at stopping those damn terrorist. The Patriot Act is so fucking retarded. I dont think [it] is a complete consipracy to invade on the civilian rights as people make it out to be. At least not yet. THe Patriot Act, I think, was George Bush's solution to comfort the nation's fears. "Oh shit, I fucked up bad on stopping terrorism, lets go to war with Iraq and set up the Patriot Act to shut these damn fucking Americans up." Do you know how much info he had about the 9/11 attacks? I mean fuck, what do the terrorist have to [do]; shoot a fucking flare gun in the sky to get George Bush to fucking realise.

But what ever, those stupid, idiot rednecks are just going to be like, "Yay! Patriot Act, yay war in Iraq, yay free speech zones, yay using our God and other likewise action to define all actions. For using our dominate diety to define all actions."

Then he will talk about Saddam Hussein and how he was such an imminent threat and fuck. Anyone with a head on his shoulders knows; I dont need to get into that.

And these people will buy it. They will turn their heads toward gay rights and abortion. They will look away from our economy. There [was?] incredible ammounts of evidence that Bush could have stopped 9/11 and that Saddam had no wmds. And you know what? All George Bush will say was that their wasn't enough evidence and that Saddam did indeed have wmd but he just "smuggled it out of the country". Or, that they had nuculer labs set up. Or whatever, he can pull [his head?] out of his ass. And people will buy it. You know what that is the equivalenet of? Someone having annals on why a bulllet shot into a mans brain will kill him. And then someone saying, not it wont and them believing the latter. I mean, what the fuck?! How are people so stupid?

Lenny
2004-11-24, 09:56 AM
I was going to read that. But I've read the original, and instantly knew that it would be the same, but slightly better. So, maybe condense it even more to...oh:

We've had four years of Bush, and look how that fucked us up. Now we've got another four years. We are so fucked. RUN!!!

D3V
2004-11-24, 01:22 PM
But MJ, We LIBERATED the Iraqis from saddam! [sarcasm/]