PDA

View Full Version : Any good proxies to bypass school blocks?

Nailspike
2004-08-27, 09:59 AM
I need a few ^^

HandOfHeaven
2004-08-27, 10:00 AM
Awww, someone wants to look at pr0n at school! Haha j/k....

-Spector-
2004-08-27, 01:08 PM
go to start>run and type cmd (or command) and when the ugly black box pops up, type ping website (ping www.google.com) then at the top there will be a number and enter that number where you would normally type the address at.

Hades-Knight
2004-08-27, 01:17 PM
How can i get administative rigths ona novell network? the computers got administraor rights inw idnows but a bunch of stuff is disabeld (right clcik, regsitry editing,etc)

c:\ is lcoked but i managed ot get into it, is there anythign i can change fromc lient to get administartor rights or at elast disable novell?

Tyrannicide
2004-08-27, 01:18 PM
You can also use www.fearofmidgets.com and select a few options than enter the site url in the space providd. Also www.proxynet.com or something like that.

tokill.ace
2004-08-27, 02:25 PM
For some weird reason, I can get on any website through google

symnzXx
2004-08-27, 02:47 PM
do not abuse this, for fear of it being taken down.

https://fast.securenet-server.net/~iankelog/cgi-bin/cgiproxy/nph-proxy.cgi/000000A/

BlueCube
2004-08-27, 04:57 PM
How can i get administative rigths ona novell network? the computers got administraor rights inw idnows but a bunch of stuff is disabeld (right clcik, regsitry editing,etc)

c:\ is lcoked but i managed ot get into it, is there anythign i can change fromc lient to get administartor rights or at elast disable novell?

If it's XP Pro, you can go to Start-Run and "gpedit.msc" will allow you to set a HUGE amount of random stuff. (I'm about 75% sure right-clicking is in there)

If you can't get to the run prompt, go into C:\Windows\System32 and run GPEdit.msc from there.

---

(Of course, this is assuming that this is set locally. If it's set remotely (through Novell) you may just want to pull the network cord out and restart. In 90% of the cases, you won't get a login prompt. If you do, log in and it'll use your cached info to let you log in. It can't download the policy package..)

Hades-Knight
2004-08-28, 10:24 AM
yeh they are xp pro.....

they are kick ass, they got them this eyar, dual 3 ghz processors, 503 MB RAM and they are the size of my notebook!!

EvilLeprechaun
2004-08-28, 11:23 AM
The computers at my old school wouldn't even allow you to go into start menu, or My Computer. It was ridiculus. Insanely Ridiculus.

Hades-Knight
2004-08-28, 01:33 PM
so blue cube...this gpedit.msc thign will enable some settigns that novell administrator might have turned off?

BlueCube
2004-08-28, 06:23 PM
Yeah, if you have XP Pro at your house, give it a try - there's an insane amount of admin preferences in there. Of course, you have to have Administrator rights to open it (which you say you have, so no worries there)

Hades-Knight
2004-08-28, 06:52 PM
what exactly is gpedit.msc? is it to prevent things from loading?

BlueCube
2004-08-29, 02:47 PM
It's a HUGE list of Administrator preferences. Basically a lazy way of setting these through the registry.

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/imps/gpeditmsc.GIF

Tyrannicide
2004-08-30, 12:02 PM
IS there a way to do so with win98?

BlueCube
2004-08-30, 03:42 PM
X-Setup is a decent program for random registry madness.

http://www.x-setup.net/downloads/home.asp?lang=EN

Other than that, GPEdit is only on XP Pro, as far as I'm aware.

Hades-Knight
2004-08-30, 04:57 PM
Ok i got it to work and now I can edit registry!!!

But i sitll didnt find anything for windows interface like right clciking enabling/disabling and other stuff

BlueCube
2004-08-30, 05:20 PM
Right-click menu = context menu. Click this folder:

User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Explorer

And you'll see "Remove Windows Explorer's default context menu". It's probably set to Enabled. Set it to Not Configured.

(Basically, it's enabling the removal at this point, that's why it says Enabled and yet doesn't allow right-clicking.)

Hades-Knight
2004-08-31, 02:43 PM
I got it, thx!

But now i need a way to bypass the school's DNS server so that i can visit zelaron.......

im pretty sure they have dns thingy and not a keyword block thing.......when i go tocertain websites it take sme to a page that says i need to call front desk.....so it has to be dns, if i change my dns in tcp/ip properties can i bypass the school block?

where can i get soem dns servers to use

Randuin
2004-08-31, 06:24 PM
Find another proxy (or build your own) that takes information, encrypt them, and then redirect them. Kind of like guardster.com or something.

BlueCube
2004-08-31, 06:50 PM
If it's really a DNS issue, attempt to go to http://209.120.211.120. It should let you go through since it's only checking for the name zelaron.com and not the IP.

If it's still being blocked, try http://www.ec.com.my/webproxy/nph-proxy.pl . You should be able to go in from there, unless they blacklisted THAT as well.

Hades-Knight
2004-09-02, 04:27 PM
they did blacklist most proxy sites

BlueCube
2004-09-02, 07:22 PM
But, can you "ping 209.120.211.120" from the command prompt and get a response?

symnzXx
2004-09-03, 06:32 AM
check this out, i can't get a command prompt from any ways described here, or the ways that i know of. i also did that gpedit.msc thing from a .bat and still no dice. any way to get around this crap? winXP pro. i don't think they have any networking software. they use just winXP to restrict things.

i was thinking maybe if someone had a registry key i could import to enable command prompt, i would do that. and then i thought, nevermind, because they probably have that disabled too. :/

basically, there's no way around this. is there?

BlueCube
2004-09-03, 08:23 AM
They don't have ANY networking software, not even Novell? Odd.

---

If you have a 2000 disk, you can boot from that, go into the Recovery Console, and type

net user Administrator 12345

That'll set the Administrator password to 12345, allowing you to log in locally as Administrator with the password of 12345. (This only works with a 2000 disk, the XP disk requires the Administrator password to log into the Recovery Console.) Of course, you might get in trouble if you're caught changing the Administrator password..

You can also try going in through MSPaint and browsing to C:\Windows\System32, and open CMD.EXE from there (you'll have to right-click, obviously.) This is pretty much the standard way around stuff - they'll block Explorer, but not MSPaint.

symnzXx
2004-09-03, 02:50 PM
i can open cmd.exe no problem, using bat files. it's just when i open it, i get a big ugly message saying "your administrator has disabled the use of the command prompt".

also, if there's nothing in the task bar, and i can't alt+ctrl+del, how do i tell if there is other network software on the computer?

BlueCube
2004-09-03, 05:09 PM
What do you log into? I'm going to assume either a Novell Client (network) or a simple Windows prompt (local), but I have no idea what you're on..

If it's local, you may very well be locked down tightly, to the point where there's no way around it without the admin password.

(Of course, if they're not using gpedit or anything, you might want to try Safe Mode)

Hades-Knight
2004-09-03, 05:17 PM
Hey bluecube

I pinged zelaorn.coma nd type the url in http://IP form

but theres a problem.....that IP is for the www.zelaron.com website, and that website redirects to www.zelaron.com/forum , I tried to ping www.zelaron.com/forum but it didnt work....whats the forum Ip?

symnzXx
2004-09-03, 06:20 PM
its windows 2003 server that they run on, and i login using the winXP local login.

listen up, my school has a tight policy with the computers and and if i'm caught doing anything even remotely threatening i could lose my privilages for the rest of the year, plus possible suspension/expulsion. there's gotta be a way around that crap.

how do i tell if they can log/are logging that kind of stuff? (websites visited, bad logon attempts)

are there any default user accounts that i can try to log on that have high access rights?

==Nit5u4==
2004-09-03, 06:22 PM
My damn cisco class won't leme get fearofmidgets working...GAYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCKERSW

BlueCube
2004-09-04, 10:57 AM
Hey bluecube

I pinged zelaorn.coma nd type the url in http://IP form

but theres a problem.....that IP is for the www.zelaron.com website, and that website redirects to www.zelaron.com/forum , I tried to ping www.zelaron.com/forum but it didnt work....whats the forum Ip?

http://209.120.211.120/forum

BlueCube
2004-09-04, 11:08 AM
its windows 2003 server that they run on, and i login using the winXP local login.

listen up, my school has a tight policy with the computers and and if i'm caught doing anything even remotely threatening i could lose my privilages for the rest of the year, plus possible suspension/expulsion. there's gotta be a way around that crap.

how do i tell if they can log/are logging that kind of stuff? (websites visited, bad logon attempts)

are there any default user accounts that i can try to log on that have high access rights?

Administrator, which requires a password to log in (or you can go into safe mode and attempt an Administrator login from there), that works - unless they disabled Administrator entirely.

You do need some rights to change settings and such, and I wouldn't recommend installing a keylogger or anything because it's probably being scanned remotely (and you might just get a teacher's login - they have almost no rights whatsoever in a normal enviroment, because they would just screw things up.)

D3V
2004-09-04, 01:00 PM
Ours is setup so where you can logon to the network, or this computer. If you select this comuter. We can select Administrator and hit enter, we haven't entered passwords for our school.

But that's shortly about to change.

And on our teacher's machines, they're login is their first two initials, and their last name. (Ex: Jeff Rodgers Bagwell = JRbagwell) and the password would be the same, you can try that.

Hades-Knight
2004-09-04, 05:01 PM
http://209.120.211.120/forum

i dont thinkt hat works in command prompt...

BlueCube
2004-09-05, 11:38 AM
No, but it works in the browser directly.. just test it from home. (You can actually just click the link to see how it looks, though you may need to log in again)

Hades-Knight
2004-09-07, 06:46 AM
Im ninja Posting at school right now...thx bluecube

Randuin
2004-09-07, 10:10 AM
Heh, my school is pretty smart in their blockings.

1) The BIOS is locked so booting from CDs won't be possible. Unless I drain the battery, but at that point I might as well take the computer home.

2) All internet connections go through the main switch and then into a district proxy. (Running SQUID) And it first blocks anything not on port 80. Then blocks anything on its blocked word list, which include "Gamez, and forum"

3) Everything else is managed by Novell, I'll come back with a version number later so may be more information can be gathered.

4) There is a monitoring program called LANSchool, but that's no problem, because I've already figured out the packet patterns and the process it is in. I usually kill the process and use my own coded program to monitor others and cause havoc. And since I do not have the process running, my computer isn't listed in the Adminstrative list, and the teacher notices nothing :)

-----------------------------------

That's some pretty smart shit if you ask me :(

Hades-Knight
2004-09-08, 06:26 AM
Heh, my school is pretty smart in their blockings.

1) The BIOS is locked so booting from CDs won't be possible. Unless I drain the battery, but at that point I might as well take the computer home.

2) All internet connections go through the main switch and then into a district proxy. (Running SQUID) And it first blocks anything not on port 80. Then blocks anything on its blocked word list, which include "Gamez, and forum"

3) Everything else is managed by Novell, I'll come back with a version number later so may be more information can be gathered.

4) There is a monitoring program called LANSchool, but that's no problem, because I've already figured out the packet patterns and the process it is in. I usually kill the process and use my own coded program to monitor others and cause havoc. And since I do not have the process running, my computer isn't listed in the Adminstrative list, and the teacher notices nothing :)

-----------------------------------

That's some pretty smart shit if you ask me :(

what own coded program is it? you must send!