PDA

View Full Version : The election will cause america to fall...

y0mo
2004-08-06, 11:31 PM
Bush might be a bad president for the economy, but he knows what hes talking about with us staying over in Iraq... Kerry's idea is to pull all of our troops out of Iraq and offer peace... What about goverment over there... The Iraqi Terroist will launch a retaliation strike on America if we dont stay and deafeat terroism and when that does happen (cause we all know it will) we will lose alot of economic power, not to mention American lives... That will soon lead us to fall... Thats my prediction for America if and when Kerry's elected

Hades-Knight
2004-08-07, 12:12 AM
I dont care what happens as long as american falls!

All hail the USSR!

Demosthenes
2004-08-07, 01:34 AM
Bush might be a bad president for the economy, but he knows what hes talking about with us staying over in Iraq... Kerry's idea is to pull all of our troops out of Iraq and offer peace... What about goverment over there... The Iraqi Terroist will launch a retaliation strike on America if we dont stay and deafeat terroism and when that does happen (cause we all know it will) we will lose alot of economic power, not to mention American lives... That will soon lead us to fall... Thats my prediction for America if and when Kerry's elected

I think your prediction is extremely biased, because you have no idea whatsoever how Kerry would handle a situation. Before we went to Iraq, there was one major terrorist attack on American soil in the past 8 or so years, and the Oklahoma city bombing was done by an American, so you take that out and the last major attempt at terrorism on American soil was in 1991. If you terrorize our country, then yes, there should be some form of retaliation, but starting a war on terrorism itself is inane. Why? Because you can't go to war with a fucking idea. No matter what we do, there will still be terrorists around. Now, we believe that Al-qaieda (sp?) attacked us, and we more or less thoroughly dealt with them, but to go to war with Iraq based on some asinine assumption is stupid.

Also, what do you think will make the Iraqi terrorists launch an attack on America? Is it their ICBMs? Is it there mass quantity of planes? No! The only reason that they would attack America is because they absoultely loathe it, and much of it, in my opinion, is due to the recent events that have occurred. If the terrorists had the type of weapons you are talking about, and the ability to use them, they would have already tried to do everything they could to use those weapons.

The bottom line is, it's our job to defend our country, not to be belligerent warmongers who attack any country that we believe may pose a threat to us. It does us no good to have a jingoist as a president.

Sovereign
2004-08-07, 04:37 AM
WHo cares. I'm moving to Canada.

KagomJack
2004-08-07, 07:13 AM
Hmmm...I have to agree y0m0 on this.

NonGayMan
2004-08-07, 09:29 AM
Bush said that wherever there were terrorist camps, America would be there. NorthEastern Iraq Al-Zarquawi had terrorist camps.

Most of the Arab community was angered. They were angered when Saddam attacked Iran, and when Saddam attacked Kuwait, and who saved Kuwait? The US. Then, 9/11 happened, angering us. Whether or not Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, they still had terrorist camps, and that was premise enough for our new Anti-Terror doctrine: give us the terrorists, or be destroyed, reform, or we will force you to reform. When Bush said we would hunt terrorists and kill them at every corner of the earth, no one argued or disagreed. He goes and does it, and people get angry at him because our sons and daughters are in a war. They joined the military, an affiliation that may some day have to fight. It is not their job to sit around and train all day.

Afghanistan is a success right now, considering Hamid Karzi is still alive, the economy is being revived, and the people being unified as we speak. Afghanistan is a victory.

Much of the Arab world is thrilled Saddam is gone. Saudi's, Kuwait, Iran. The people who are pissed are the Syrians, the Palestinians, and the Lebanese because they are the extremist governments, and if Saddam wasn't connected with terror then why is it publically known that Suicide bombers in Israel get $2500 for their families? The real people who are pissed are the French, Germans, and Russians, and it's not because we attacked someone. It's because we attacked a country with whom they were selling goods to at high prices against UN Sactions. They were selling food, military supplies, and other goods to Iraq illegally. There have been news reporters on live TV that have been standing near iraqi ammo dumps who have seen the France stamp on the boxes. That is why the UN wasn't big. Russia, Germany, and France are big players, thus having big money invested in Iraq, and they knew that a US-UK dominated Iraq would cut back their cash flow.

Dr. Geekstar
2004-08-07, 09:38 AM
bush shouldnt have been that dumb to attack iraq
here in belgium we have a nice view on the situation, and its fuckin pathetic:

Bush: lets attack iraq, my crystal ball says there are nukies in there !!!
Iraq: we no have nukies, we poor, hurt us not !!!
Bush: *attacks iraq*
Iraq: aaaaarghhh, you pay bastard !!!!
Bush: hahaha, comon lets get some people here to run the place
VN: and the nukies ???
Bush: erm, we will find them !, here, look at these fake pics
Iraq: *kills the dirty americans*
Bush: hey thats not nice, dont do that !!
Iraq: now gimme itams or we cut off head with butterknife !!
VN: oh dear
Bush: noooo, you cant do that !! *cry* *cry*
Iraq: *splash*
VN: 0wn3d !!1
Iraq: we killz0r more people if j00 dont pull teh troops back
VN: hey d00d, get the troops out of there and give them back theyr country
Bush: here, read my list of silly, untrue and illogical reasons why i should NOT do that
VN: die
Bush: not yet

i need some rest, lets play some little fighter 2

NonGayMan
2004-08-07, 09:40 AM
bush shouldnt have been that dumb to attack iraq
here in belgium we have a nice view on the situation, and its fuckin pathetic:

Bush: lets attack iraq, my crystal ball says there are nukies in there !!!
Iraq: we no have nukies, we poor, hurt us not !!!
Bush: *attacks iraq*
Iraq: aaaaarghhh, you pay bastard !!!!
Bush: hahaha, comon lets get some people here to run the place
VN: and the nukies ???
Bush: erm, we will find them !, here, look at these fake pics
Iraq: *kills the dirty americans*
Bush: hey thats not nice, dont do that !!
Iraq: now gimme itams or we cut off head with butterknife !!
VN: oh dear
Bush: noooo, you cant do that !! *cry* *cry*
Iraq: *splash*
VN: 0wn3d !!1
Iraq: we killz0r more people if j00 dont pull teh troops back
VN: hey d00d, get the troops out of there and give them back theyr country
Bush: here, read my list of silly, untrue and illogical reasons why i should NOT do that
VN: die
Bush: not yet

i need some rest, lets play some little fighter 2

Yeah.. makes perfect sense.. :weird:

Demosthenes
2004-08-07, 10:18 AM
Bush said that wherever there were terrorist camps, America would be there. NorthEastern Iraq Al-Zarquawi had terrorist camps.

There are terrorists and mass murderers right here at home, but nothing I don't see extra countermeasures to preventing anything like that. Plus, what gives George Bush that right? America can't be wherever terrorists are. You can't bomb the fuck out of a country because your pissed off at a select group of people.

Most of the Arab community was angered. They were angered when Saddam attacked Iran, and when Saddam attacked Kuwait, and who saved Kuwait? The US. Then, 9/11 happened, angering us. Whether or not Iraq had anything to do with 9/11, they still had terrorist camps, and that was premise enough for our new Anti-Terror doctrine: give us the terrorists, or be destroyed, reform, or we will force you to reform. When Bush said we would hunt terrorists and kill them at every corner of the earth, no one argued or disagreed. He goes and does it, and people get angry at him because our sons and daughters are in a war. They joined the military, an affiliation that may some day have to fight. It is not their job to sit around and train all day.

Give us what we want, or be destroyed, reform, or we will force you to reform? That attitude is the epitome of an imperialistic, power-hungry nation. I would like to believe the USA is slighltly more civilized than that. The reason nobody argued when Bush said we would hunt terrorists to every corner of the Earth was because everone was pissed off back then, and it's tough to make a logical decision when you are flooded with emotion, especially anger. Now, yes, go kill the people who attacked you, but you can't go to every single country that contains terrorists. In that case, why are we not everywhere in the world, because honestly it's like that. It really is everywhere in the world. We're not in China. We're not in Ireland. No, Bush just had a quarrel with Iraq before he ever became president.

And this "I'm going to do this in the name of anti-terrorism" attitude of his is just getting old. Your personal rights are being taken away. Patriot Act. Ashcroft has just passed a law, in the name of these anti-terrorist laws, that will allow the government to monitor your internet usage. That's not right.

Afghanistan is a success right now, considering Hamid Karzi is still alive, the economy is being revived, and the people being unified as we speak. Afghanistan is a victory.

I concur. Regardless of the fact that there were more civilian casualties than the casualties at the world trade center, it was still a success.

Much of the Arab world is thrilled Saddam is gone. Saudi's, Kuwait, Iran. The people who are pissed are the Syrians, the Palestinians, and the Lebanese because they are the extremist governments . . .

I don't know how much of the Arab world is, but most of Iraq would rather have Saddam in power than George Bush, regardless of what the media here says. I was in India last year, if you don't know, and the story they brought there was much different than what they show you here.

. . . and if Saddam wasn't connected with terror then why is it publically known that Suicide bombers in Israel get $2500 for their families?

Does Saddam give Israeli suicide bomber's families $2500?

The real people who are pissed are the French, Germans, and Russians, and it's not because we attacked someone. It's because we attacked a country with whom they were selling goods to at high prices against UN Sactions. They were selling food, military supplies, and other goods to Iraq illegally. There have been news reporters on live TV that have been standing near iraqi ammo dumps who have seen the France stamp on the boxes. That is why the UN wasn't big. Russia, Germany, and France are big players, thus having big money invested in Iraq, and they knew that a US-UK dominated Iraq would cut back their cash flow.

I've never before heard that about some of those countries, but that is all very interesting to know. You have to remember, the UN also did not want this war to occur. We went against UN sanctions by going to war with Iraq. How were they selling food, and other goods to Iraq "illegally"? If it was just because it was against UN sanctions then this war was illegal as well.

tokill.ace
2004-08-07, 10:21 AM
seriously if kerry get elected were fucked, some people are only picking him cause john edwards is "hot". bush is a good president he is trying to beat terrorism to make the world a less harmful and a much safer place

Demosthenes
2004-08-07, 10:25 AM
seriously if kerry get elected were fucked, some people are only picking him cause john edwards is "hot". bush is a good president he is trying to beat terrorism to make the world a less harmful and a much safer place

It's not a bad idea, he's just going about it in the wrong way. This whole idea is comparable to quintessential communism. The idea itself is not bad, it's just implemented in the wrong way.

tokill.ace
2004-08-07, 10:30 AM
well i have to admit it is implemented in the wrong way but we have no idea where the Al-quieda are so were pretty much play hind and go seek looking for the fuckers, we found huissen are already that prick and our american troups are only fighting the ones who attack them, hundreds die every day due to suicido fuckers

Dr. Geekstar
2004-08-07, 10:32 AM
bush is a silly dumb motherfucker... no way anyone can change my mind
we all want to stop terrorism, so thats not a reason to be elected... most people just cant handle the job, including George W Bush himself

tokill.ace
2004-08-07, 10:36 AM
tell me one person that has gone farther than george w bush? george bush is doing a great job just like his dad did, bush is doing a fucking good job u shuld understand it and look at it from the whole world point

Jamesadin
2004-08-07, 12:47 PM

I'll be your super-friend!

Oh yes, and go Kerry!

Dr. Geekstar
2004-08-07, 04:17 PM
tell me one person that has gone farther than george w bush?

Oh dear, thats the worst thing about bush, so the last thing we need is someone to go further

george bush is doing a great job just like his dad did, bush is doing a fucking good job u shuld understand it and look at it from the whole world

can i puke ???? bush is a dickhead, dont know about his dad but i have my thoughts about it.
meh, nothing personal. i like you, but i dont like bush, end of story -.-

NonGayMan
2004-08-07, 06:10 PM
There are terrorists and mass murderers right here at home, but nothing I don't see extra countermeasures to preventing anything like that. Plus, what gives George Bush that right? America can't be wherever terrorists are. You can't bomb the fuck out of a country because your pissed off at a select group of people.

Saddam knew terrorists were in his country, subsequently doing nothing about it. The terrorists and mass murderers in the United States are arrested and properly taken care of. Most countries do not exactly accept terrorists in their country.

Give us what we want, or be destroyed, reform, or we will force you to reform? That attitude is the epitome of an imperialistic, power-hungry nation. I would like to believe the USA is slighltly more civilized than that. The reason nobody argued when Bush said we would hunt terrorists to every corner of the Earth was because everone was pissed off back then, and it's tough to make a logical decision when you are flooded with emotion, especially anger. Now, yes, go kill the people who attacked you, but you can't go to every single country that contains terrorists. In that case, why are we not everywhere in the world, because honestly it's like that. It really is everywhere in the world. We're not in China. We're not in Ireland. No, Bush just had a quarrel with Iraq before he ever became president.

Many countries around the world work together on the War on Terrorism, so attacking them is not an issue. If you have terrorist camps in your country, you're harboring them. Do you think Saddam would let us just go in? No. He supported the suicide bombings in Israel and encouraged them by giving the families $2500 per blown up family member. Letting terrorists stay in your country and paying terrorists families money when their members blow themselves up for the purpose of killing a hand full of jews for free passage and monetary support... Is this not helping/harboring terror?

Seeing how Saddam knew terrorists were in his country and did absolutely nothing about it, he was harboring. If terrorists set up camps in USA, we would have taken them out to begin with. Saddam would never take them out or let the USA come in and do it for him. Saddam would also never let the USA waltz in and kill terrorists in his country. He is the one that gassed the Kurds and those terrorists were the ones attacking the Kurds just 2 years ago.

And this "I'm going to do this in the name of anti-terrorism" attitude of his is just getting old. Your personal rights are being taken away. Patriot Act. Ashcroft has just passed a law, in the name of these anti-terrorist laws, that will allow the government to monitor your internet usage. That's not right.

You aren't a terrorist. :P What do you have to worry about?

I don't know how much of the Arab world is, but most of Iraq would rather have Saddam in power than George Bush, regardless of what the media here says. I was in India last year, if you don't know, and the story they brought there was much different than what they show you here.

Did Iraq change its name to India this year? :haha: Of course, those who benefitted from Saddam being in power would have loved for him to stay there, but those who would get shot for not voting for Saddam and those who would get gassed or killed for having different religious views were most likely thrilled.

Does Saddam give Israeli suicide bomber's families $2500?
Saddam would give the suicide bomber's families $2500.

I've never before heard that about some of those countries, but that is all very interesting to know. You have to remember, the UN also did not want this war to occur. We went against UN sanctions by going to war with Iraq. How were they selling food, and other goods to Iraq "illegally"? If it was just because it was against UN sanctions then this war was illegal as wel.

Saddam Hussein siphoned off $10.1 billion from Iraq's oil-for-food program through illegal oil contracts and kickback deals with private suppliers of food and medicine.

http://www.heritage.org/Research/MiddleEast/wm217.cfm#_ftn3

This is a site that shows who would have benefitted if Saddam was kept in power.

gendark01
2004-08-07, 06:50 PM
I will hop over the boarder to Mexico before Kerry is elected. Because once he is nothing will stop him from World Domination. He will make us fellow americans work in slaves and mine for Ketchup for his Evil Wife. He will make an alliance with the Aliens on MARS and then he will move upward and take over the Galaxy. I for one will not stand and watch as this happens and I will dig a underground hole which I shall live in when the nuclear bombs start to shoot off. He will release Saddam as well and will move there new base to the moon..NASA will be now known as the National Alien Society Association. I fear the worse for when he is elected. I also believe he is wearing a wig.. That is my thoughts on the election...

NonGayMan
2004-08-07, 07:16 PM
I will hop over the boarder to Mexico before Kerry is elected. Because once he is nothing will stop him from World Domination. He will make us fellow americans work in slaves and mine for Ketchup for his Evil Wife. He will make an alliance with the Aliens on MARS and then he will move upward and take over the Galaxy. I for one will not stand and watch as this happens and I will dig a underground hole which I shall live in when the nuclear bombs start to shoot off. He will release Saddam as well and will move there new base to the moon..NASA will be now known as the National Alien Society Association. I fear the worse for when he is elected. I also believe he is wearing a wig.. That is my thoughts on the election...

What if he is an alien? Gasp!

gendark01
2004-08-07, 07:28 PM
Why yes it is possible why didn't I see it comming? John Kerry was an alien all the time omg~! He is probably setting up his army of mole people as we know it. Hurry we must wrap tin foil on our heads so they do not hear our thoughts. For some it is probably too late they have already been corrupted by the aliens brainwashing. May them R.I.P

Arbitus
2004-08-11, 12:57 AM
Me too dude...

gendark01
2004-08-11, 01:16 AM
Me too dude...

I see how it is everyone moving to Canada...Maybe I shall come along I don't trust John Kerrys ideas on politics bloody ketchup madman we all know he has rigged the election by using the votes of the deceased to win and Bush will lose cause he is an incompitent fool little daddys boy anyways. But how would I slip through? Perhaps dig a tunnel? Hop over the boarder? I got to get out fast either way before the new war starts!! Cause we all know Austraila has been sitting over there all quiet keeping to themselves and they will hit us when we are weak at the end of the election. They were mad at us for taking Jo Jo the supposedly magic kangaroo. So they have secretly declared war on the U.S.A.~ I believe I shall run in the election for next year if John Kerry hasn't taken over the world by then or we haven't been nuked by Austraila. So vote Gendark Darkenous for next years president I shall have my compaign set up by then. If not a infectous cloud of demons shall hurl out of the ground and pull you down to hells dark domain. :nerd:

Penny_Bags
2004-08-12, 03:47 PM
Type like that again and I will slit your throat, my eyes are in pain, and brain is in an even worse state.

gendark01
2004-08-14, 08:57 PM
Type like that again and I will slit your throat

Like to see you try~ :killgrin: