PDA

View Full Version : Contract me and my dad signed...

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-05-09, 07:36 PM
Agreement

I, Thomas R. Roethel do hereby verify that my son, David J. Roethel is the coolest person in the world. Not only is he smart, but he is extreamly smart with computers. This skill will get him places in life. He is also one of the best dog owners in the world. Without him, CoCoa might be dead now, because puppy millers treat their animals horiffically. You know he is cool, and that is why you love him dearly.

X._______________ David J. Roethel
X._______________ Thomas R. Roethel

I. You agree that David J. Roethel is cool.
II. You agree that Cocoa Roethel is the coolest dog in the world.
III. You agree that you are the coolest Dad in the world.
IV. You agree that you will not forget to pick up David J. Roethel for the rest of the school year.
V. You agree that you will support David J. Roethel with his graphics design habits in any resonable way you can.
VI. You agree that Jessica M. Roethel is cool also.
VII. You also agree that if David J. Roethel were to get in trouble at school for standing up for something he believes in, you won't get really mad at him.
VIII. You agree that you will fully abide by all rules mentioned this contract.
IX. If you choose to violate any of these rules, you will owe David J. Roethel $20.
X. You will allow David J. Roethel to have 4 friends, Chad Miesner, Mike Dirks, David Ryan, and Kyle Wagner sleep over on the night of Friday, May 10th, 2002.
XI. You agree that you will fix the computer when it is broken, without blaming David J. Roethel for what has happened to it.
XII. You agree that David J. Roethel is cool!

My Dad actually signed that on his way off to work today. He was in a hurry and signed it... not too smart eh?

JRwakebord
2002-05-09, 07:38 PM
LOLOLOL. thats awesome. ur my hero lol

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-05-09, 07:49 PM
Thanks... :) just use Small Teeny Tiny print. Look at your wang, and make the text that small... :lol:

JRwakebord
2002-05-09, 07:50 PM
id need a whole sheet just for one letter then

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-05-09, 07:55 PM
How big is each sheet? 1X1cm? lol j/k

JRwakebord
2002-05-09, 07:59 PM
8X11 u bastard lol

Randuin
2002-05-09, 09:12 PM
rofl that's sum nice shit

RoboticSilence
2002-05-09, 10:46 PM
8½''x11'', actually...

Chruser
2002-05-10, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta

I. You agree that David J. Roethel is cool.
XII. You agree that David J. Roethel is cool!

One thing, if you made an agreement and had someone sign it, what would happen if you just edited it a little afterwards, assuming the "victim" doesn't have a copy?

Or if the person does have a copy, what would happen if he just decided to play around with his agreement some by removing some things from it, and then trying to sue the other person who was involved in the deal. When you compare the documents, you are most likely to win, since you could accuse the other person of adding print to his paper.

NonGayMan
2002-05-10, 04:13 AM
We will PWN the parents!

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-05-10, 05:27 AM
Hell yes! (I just did that so I could get what I wanted) I put a few useless things in there like David J. Roethel is cool and stuff, so he wouldn't bother reading it, and he didnt... :)