PDA

View Full Version : How do you travel from place to place

NewbAtGames
2004-06-12, 07:49 PM
How do you travel from a building to get outside or to go from a town to the world map? i sux lol

ograx
2004-06-12, 08:04 PM
How do you travel from a building to get outside or to go from a town to the world map? i sux lol

Go into your third event lair.Then right click on the spot you want to teleport from.Now on the little menu it brings up pick teleport event.Then simply just pick wher you want it to take you to.

ograx
2004-06-12, 08:09 PM
My advice to you is to play around with your editor first.Learn a little by trial and error then read some tutorials and learn on from there.The possibilities are endless.

BlueCube
2004-06-13, 01:16 AM
Err, try not to double post. If you want to add to what you're saying, edit the message (the Edit button's on the line above your avatar). It's against Zelaron's rules to reply to yourself...

I'll also add that within an event, there's a "Teleport" command on Page 2 of the Event Commands list. You can use this as well (in fact, the "Place Teleport Event" option just does that instead of you doing it manually, with the default Hide/Show screen transitions)