PDA

View Full Version : Names

JRwakebord
2002-04-30, 07:10 PM
Hey, here, tell us what ur names mean. theyve all probably got some sort of significance behind them, and its prob pretty interesting. so tell us!

JRwakebord
2002-04-30, 07:12 PM
ill start with mine. JR are my initials, and Wakeboarding is one of my favorite things to do in the summer (kinda like snowboarding, but on water)

Wiccan][V][asta
2002-04-30, 07:20 PM
Wiccan][V][asta (the ][V][ makes me feel cool) I am Wiccan... self explanitory...

Raziel
2002-04-30, 08:18 PM
Ummm...Raziel was the first name that came to mind. And I like the Legacy of Kain series.

JohnnyTAE
2002-04-30, 08:54 PM
ummm TAE translation into english is shit plus it has some comic relief if you say your name is JohnnyTAE I had an australlian accent when I was :istone: and was entertaining my friends but you know what is even funnier my last names translation into english mean Dead Leaves go figure...

JohnnySays-"Don't Step on the TA'E (not prononced like tae kwon do it's hard to sound out in spelling)"

Randuin
2002-04-30, 09:41 PM
Well... My name is just some name I made up which make no sense as far as I know... May be it means something else for you but it's like... MEANINGless kinda like... dearht... i mean wtf does that mean? :D