PDA

View Full Version : My event

ograx
2004-05-15, 09:24 PM
I have a couple of questions about an event I want to make.
(1)
It involves the main character hunting for dragons.Once he has killed the dragons he receives Dragon scales.Different colored dragons have different scales.After the scales are acquired I need to be able to take them to a blacksmith.The blacksmith then converts the scales into weapon or armor.The different colored scales make different items.For example,if I take the blue scales to the blacksmith he wil make a water enchanted sword.Yet if I take the black scales he will make a Death inflicting axe and so on.
(2)
The second question is how to make the black smith once he has recieved the scales go to his anvil pull out a hammer and appear to be working on something.(I already know how to make him go to the anvil just not how to pull out hammer and make item).
*SUMMONS BLUECUBE*

Grav
2004-05-15, 09:33 PM
Lemme help out here.

*SUMMON BLUECUBE*

BlueCube
2004-05-16, 11:55 AM
Built the demo.

http://www.freewebs.com/bluecube/files/BlackSmith.zip

ograx
2004-05-16, 06:06 PM
That demo kicked butt bluecube.I got it all to work fine and now each kind of scale can create between 6 and 13 items.Also now I have linked some of the scales so as that when you have 3 blue scales and 2 black scales you can make a helmet with water element protection and the ability to resist death.

thanks again for the awesome demo.

BlueCube
2004-05-17, 10:30 AM
Hah, no problem then. I figured it'd be easier just to give you a working demo, instead of having to explain everything in text form.

koftr
2004-05-17, 10:13 PM
okay heres wwhat you do its been awhile but i think you can go into trigger and make it so after giving him any iitem an animation will load and have him hammering on the anvil.psst you need the animation 4 this.

BlueCube
2004-05-18, 05:28 AM
Err.. I did that in the demo.