PDA

View Full Version : American got beheaded in Iraq....

Ganga
2004-05-12, 10:11 AM
I try to watch the video... coun't finish... it's too long.... too horrible... he got beheaded with a small millitary knife i think... couldn't see clear... the blood was flying, he was yelling hard... the process of behead i am estimating is like fucking 5 min.... with a small ass knife just keep cutting you neck... while you saw your blood flying out of your neck.... it was fucking horrible. I do not recommand anyone to watch the video, you will get nightmare of it.

After watch that movie, I thank god that I am so lucky to be here.

Titusfied
2004-05-12, 10:35 AM
It was publically released? Where?

Ganga
2004-05-12, 10:48 AM
it's online, I am pretty sure you can download it from like kazza and stuff, or even search on google, I got it off DC. .... I really don't recommand watching it.

Titusfied
2004-05-12, 11:23 AM
Wow, just watched it... Thats a fucking disgrace... Now mother fuck anyone who doesn't think the U.S. had any right to bomb Afghanistan and Iraq. They are a bunch of filthy animals over there...

That makes me sick.

Acer
2004-05-12, 11:24 AM
http://www.entensity.net has it on their site, but I agree with ganga, dont watch it

undeadzombieguy
2004-05-12, 11:57 AM
titusfied shut up plz ur beginning to sound like D3v...in those bombings alot more innocent ppl were killed than the 1 dude who got beheaded.

Personally I think bush doesnt really mind what happened because now every1 is like, oh yeah thats why we went to war bla bla bullcrap like titusfied did. Also the prisoners thing is being pushed to the background which is of course also a good thing for the Bush administration.

Ganga
2004-05-12, 12:02 PM
I wish I can just die in bombing than get beheaded, you watched the movie undeadzombie?

Chruser
2004-05-12, 12:23 PM
You start a war, and you can't handle a single casualty. Did you think war was supposed to be like a big sports event? "Wow, 8000 Iraqis died, we're winning this!" Well, think again. If you can't handle the violence, then don't go to war. And don't you dare thinking it's the job of the soldiers to deal with the horrible violence. If you join the game, you better well be able to handle it.

I'm not implying that the video is anything but ogrish, but do you think that guy is the only one who has suffered in a war? Skip the controversies and look into what your fellow Americans are doing, and get done to themselves. There is no glory in war. Only suffering. Suffering and revenge.

Tai
2004-05-12, 12:26 PM
War is hell.

Insanity
2004-05-12, 02:17 PM
we are retarted for sending any ground troops at all. its all a publiblicity stunt, all we had to do was send a few jet fighters over saddams palace, and take his ass out, but instead we announec to the world that were about to go to war... how retarted? The media controls the world.

Tyrannicide
2004-05-12, 02:19 PM
Exactly...now im gonna watch it. I can handle gory stuff. Still, sounds really bad.

Demosthenes
2004-05-12, 02:26 PM
Agree with Chruser 100%. I'm still 100% against the war. This was supposed to be in retalliation for the events that happend at the prison. The whole thing pisses me off. I'm going to write a lot about this later, but for now, this will have to suffice. The thing that pissed me off most, though, was that this American's life was in the hands of the American government. The terrorists offered to spare his life in exchange for prisoners, but because of some stupid fucking "no negotiations with terrorists" policy, he was murdered. What the Iraqis did was wrong, no doubt about that, but this type of stuff is commonplace in the shadows of war.

Tyrannicide
2004-05-12, 02:34 PM
Its not working. :(

Not to mean that in a bad way. I wanted to se it, cuzz i heard a lot about it.

Chruser
2004-05-12, 02:36 PM
The thing that pissed me off most, though, was that this American's life was in the hands of the American government. The terrorists offered to spare his life in exchange for prisoners, but because of some stupid fucking "no negotiations with terrorists" policy, he was murdered. What the Iraqis did was wrong, no doubt about that, but this type of stuff is commonplace in the shadows of war.

The thing is, if negotiations with terrorists were to be held, then it would be a huge sign of weakness from the American side. Terrorists around the world would KNOW they could take Americans hostage to be able to trade them for the release of their own mass murderers and such. In fact, making the US make an exception to their rule may be the motive behind this slaughter all along. Since it blatantly didn't work, they just disposed their prisoner to shock the world, and to show that "even a civilian like YOU" could be brutally murdered like this as long as the war goes on. But oh well, this was likely only a propellant to rake the locations of all terrorists anyway. I'm sure more casualties of war will be shown live to shock the public even more.

HandOfHeaven
2004-05-12, 03:26 PM
That video is horrific. I almost puked, but of course I was eating a sandwich. One of my friends thinks I am a sadistic person because I was laughing at it, but I was actually talking about an ABS video with another friend.

slaynish
2004-05-12, 03:32 PM
That pissed me off too.. The american government doesnt understand a thing... I agree with chruser 100%... War is stupid, it is like boys fighting over who gets to play XbOX first.. It pisses me off.. I know i have no voice or say in this whatsoever but in my own opinion.. I would much rather live in canada and chill w/ jamesadin then have to live here.. Or kick it with chruser in sweden... ( their neutral right?)Thats just the way i feel.

War sucks.. It always will.

Sovereign
2004-05-12, 03:38 PM
I watched it, it was shitty video quality. It showed a new image every 10 seconds. It wasnt a continuous stream. The screaming was a bit morbid, but what i saw wasn't THAT bad. (i mean it didnt bother me, of course what happened to him was fucking terrible). Heh, the cowards dont even have the gall to show their faces. Animals.

Bomb them to hell.

slaynish
2004-05-12, 03:54 PM
Bad Bad Men They R Bad Bad Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chruser
2004-05-12, 03:59 PM
War is but a number, until you see what lies beneath the surface.

Neko
2004-05-12, 04:15 PM
I will say this first: nobody loves war. War is the cause of death, hatred and destruction. Nobody can argue against that.

However, sometimes war is necissary. When I see people on the streets screaming their lungs out with protests, saying that we are murderers for going to Iraq, I'm curious. Have these people gone to Iraq?

Were the women in the crowd, usually ever pressing for "women's rights" in trivial things like millionaire golf tournaments, treated like subhumans, property of their husbands and good for nothing? Covered head to toe in cloth when in public? Unable to attain basic education, much less college education?

Do all the people who cry for racial freedom in our country and constantly accuse the US of being horribly racist know what it's like to have an entire village of their kind attacked by chemical warfare because they were Kurds? Did they die in the streets and have their offspring grow up to have horrible defects and diseases?

I know this war has been arranged in a rather messy and not always truthful way. However, when I think of Iraq under Saddam I keep seeing those horrible pictures of the dead Kurdish women and children in my head.

I would suggest a book for anyone who wants to know a bit more about the sort of things often innocent people of Iraq had to endure. It's called Mayada: Daughter of Iraq. The book is written from the testament of an Iraqi woman who had many connections with the Iraqi government and things she had to endure. It solidified my opinion about the war.

uncapped
2004-05-12, 04:40 PM
This shit belongs on a Faces of Death video. Goddamn...

Thanatos
2004-05-12, 05:24 PM
It eventually will.

Anyway, that's horrible. =\

KagomJack
2004-05-12, 05:57 PM
I know, it was horrible :( I can't believe that they released it to the internet. It's all kinds of fucked up :(

Tyrannicide
2004-05-12, 06:14 PM
yea, the vid finally worked. It was not gory at all, mainly because of the shitty vide quality. That is just the beginning of payback the Iraqes are prolly going to do.

badboy
2004-05-12, 07:22 PM
This war is all about their sexual superiority from their religion. Their religion is based on some guys up in mountains who pillaged all the people who passed by and fucked their "virgins" and smoked drugs all the time. If we come over there and take away their superiority to women, mainly by them being paraded around like animals, naked, and by a women ( which I might add is a great way to demoralize them, because they lose their dignity ) and this beheading was all about them getting the dignity back to the soldiers who were in the pictures that all the fucking liberals are making a big deal about and now, the liberals political ideals are costing American lives. And the man was not a American soldier, he was a Communications expert who was helping to rebuid Iraq. I'm really tired of all you peoples anti-american, anti-war sematism and it's really starting to piss me off.

MightyJoe
2004-05-12, 07:49 PM
I agree with badboy's comments, also didn't think the video was all that gory. It will be seen by many people, and I feel it might end up helping the war efforts more.

Acer
2004-05-12, 08:18 PM
I rather be bombed then what happend to him

Acer
2004-05-12, 08:19 PM
Im really getting the feeling you hate America :P

I don't think we should of attacked Iraq cuz they had oil, I mean "weapons of mass destruction?". The thing is... it shows how americans are proud to be american and will do as they are told... its good/bad. Whats bad is they end up thinking its for the good, just like the nazis

badboy
2004-05-12, 08:34 PM
I can't take ignorance.

-Spector-
2004-05-12, 10:01 PM
did it make u guys download it fromthat site? or could you just watch it? i have to d/l it but it had an error..wtf

Sovereign
2004-05-12, 10:04 PM
It poped up another page, where widows media played it. It for me stoped numerous times. i had to reload at least 5 times before i got it to play.

-Spector-
2004-05-13, 04:59 AM
what link did u click?

-Spector-
2004-05-13, 05:44 AM
:eek: that was disgusting. it didnt stop for me so i dunno what is up with ur comp/internet

undeadzombieguy
2004-05-13, 06:46 AM
I also didn't think the video was all that gory.

yea your right it wasnt really, I've seen worse. The video quality is really bad, I suggest they buy some new camcorders, digital ones or something.

Titusfied
2004-05-13, 06:59 AM
You start a war, and you can't handle a single casualty. Did you think war was supposed to be like a big sports event? "Wow, 8000 Iraqis died, we're winning this!" Well, think again. If you can't handle the violence, then don't go to war. And don't you dare thinking it's the job of the soldiers to deal with the horrible violence. If you join the game, you better well be able to handle it.

Difference is, the process of the casualty. Beheading someone, after being help captive, proclaiming their name, the names of his family members, and hearing a 3 minute speech that "justifies" their actions? Thats just bullshit, and that is the type of animals we are dealing with.

America didn't start the war. Afghanistan terrorists, namely Al Queda, started the war. Iraq just happened to be part of the means to an end. Iraq had a dictator that did much worse than that over his reign, and it just boggles my mind that people can't get it through their head that any reason to dethrone that maniac is good enough. Oil, terrorists, whatever. Sadaam was murderer, a mass genoicist. I honestly wouldn't care if America said they were going to go to war to get him out over the quality of his lawn. He was a tyrant and something needed to be done about it.

And shut the fuck up undead, I am by no means on the same page of D3V. Like Chruser basically said, War is Hell. There are certain rule of engagement. There is a certain etiquette in war. Casualties sometimes occur. Calateral Damage is a part of war, and it is a shame, but taking someone's life in vain like those freaks did is intolerable. Capturing someone, and beheading them for something they have no control over is different. Sure, innocents were killed in bombings, but like I said earlier, it was the process that was different. Had America gone into Iraq, captured a bunch of POW's, tortured them to death on video, and released it to the world, then there is a problem.

I stand by my convictions. Those people are animals and they deserve to be slaughtered.

NonGayMan
2004-05-13, 07:36 AM
I've seen worse, but that's still horrible.

Wouldn't you be dead right when they cut your neck?

NonGayMan
2004-05-13, 02:36 PM
http://www.infowars.com/print/iraq/berg.htm

Read some of this.. the video might have been fake.

undeadzombieguy
2004-05-13, 03:08 PM
Well, this really botheres me.

They are a bunch of filthy animals over there...

I stand by my convictions. Those people are animals and they deserve to be slaughtered.

As if everyone over there is active in terrorist groups and love to see something like that happen, its just not like that.

zeal311
2004-05-13, 03:09 PM
He wasn't even a soldier. He was helping them rebuild communication antennaes. Sad....

Titusfied
2004-05-13, 03:17 PM
Of course I know not everyone has the same theories and would act the same way. I'm clearly talking about Al Queda, militant resistance, terrorist cells like this one, etc.

Sovereign
2004-05-13, 03:37 PM
Tourtured, then slaugtered, please.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/may2004/051104beheadsuscivilian.htm

It seems like that is a better video of the decapitation. And there is a little story about it too.

-Spector-
2004-05-13, 03:41 PM
fuck 'em alll...blow them all to hell with some nice shiney nukes

Jamesadin
2004-05-13, 04:12 PM
1 American decapitated which is videotaped.

Thousands of Iraqis killed, not videotaped.

Which is worse?

Sovereign
2004-05-13, 04:22 PM
1 American Being decapitated on video.

The US, during bombing campaines, doesnt PLAN on killing innocents. Shit happens and they die, oh well. My condolences ect ect blah blah blah...

Now, take a guy who is putting up COMMUNICATION DEVICES. He was trying to HELP these people. He get kidnapped. They take him and decapitate him with a knife blade. A KNIFE BLADE. Not some large axe, but a knife blade. Do you have any idea how much terror must have been going through him as he probably garggled on his own blood, nearing the end of his life? (assuming that he was still alive during this time...again conspiracy theories...). Then on top of that, video taping it, What the hell was the point of this? All it did was proove to me that these muslim terrorist shits are low enough to kill innocent human beings. All it did was make me want to bomb the LIVING FUCK out of that god damn country, and kill all the terrorists at all cost. One american death on me has a lot more impact then 1000 iraqi deaths.

Call me sick, sadistic, whatever. I dont care. I want these terrorists exterminated, and at all costs.

Demosthenes
2004-05-13, 04:28 PM
Most of the Iraqis hate us. That bothers me. If they don't want our help, then I feel like we are being imperialistic by carrying out this operation.

Sovereign
2004-05-13, 04:32 PM
edit- Nvm....

Neko
2004-05-13, 06:55 PM

Which is worse?

Are we counting the countless tens of thousands that died unfairly during Saddam's regime?

Demosthenes
2004-05-13, 07:34 PM
Are we counting the countless tens of thousands that died unfairly during Saddam's regime?

Tens of thousands die unfairly all the time. Saddam has gassed his own people, but exactly what did he do in recent time to spark a war. Also, if Saddam is gassing his own people, and we are supposedly helping them, then why the fuck do they hate us? There have been numerous interviews with iraqis which translate into something like "We hated Saddam, but we hate America more." That honestly makes me question if we are helping them or not.

badboy
2004-05-13, 07:41 PM
All these links you people put up have completely false and liberalist attitudes. I can't believe you people believe the shit about it not being real or its Rush Limbaugh's fault or some shit. That's completely retarded.

Titusfied
2004-05-13, 07:47 PM

Which is worse?

Like Neko said before I got to this thread, I'm assuming you are talking about the civilians killed during war, a.k.a. Colateral Damage. But without assuming anything, I could also take that comment to go with the mass genocide from Sadaam on the Iraqi's.

I'd say mass genocide is worse.

Demosthenes
2004-05-13, 07:49 PM
Off topic kind of: Does anyone have any links or numbers to exactly how many people were killed by Saddam due to the gassings, or due to other terrorist-like activities?

Titusfied
2004-05-13, 08:06 PM
Hmm, that would be an interesting number, but I can't seem to find any official documentation on it. Then again, I looked for a total of 3 minutes..

D3V
2004-05-13, 10:13 PM
If we are killing the iraqis, And we don't really care too much who die, WHY THE HELL DID WE TAKE OUT SADDAM? I mean he was honestly doing the work for us.

And ontopic, that video disgusts me, not the fact that its a decapitation, but that its an innocent person, being killed. The people around him enjoying it, thats sickening.

Acer
2004-05-13, 10:51 PM
Saddam killed innocent people, even if they like us or not it isnt right. The reason Saddam was killed is because he had oil, I mean "weapons"

Demosthenes
2004-05-14, 05:31 AM
Yea, but America has done things that aren't right either. If some other country were to come in and overthrow our government, we wouldn't like it much either.

Raziel
2004-05-14, 05:38 AM
There was a short comic miniseries released back in either '95 or '96, by DC's Vertigo company. It was called The Unknown Soldier. One of the most prominent quotes that the Soldier spoke was "if this is what America must fight, then anything, everything we must do to stop it is justified."

Right this second, I can't express how much I agree with that sentiment.

Demosthenes
2004-05-14, 02:24 PM
There was a short comic miniseries released back in either '95 or '96, by DC's Vertigo company. It was called The Unknown Soldier. One of the most prominent quotes that the Soldier spoke was "if this is what America must fight, then anything, everything we must do to stop it is justified."

Right this second, I can't express how much I agree with that sentiment.

I disagree with the very nature of that statement. Let us take a hypothetical situation, and say we decided to nuke the hell out of Iraq. Justify that to me.

Jamesadin
2004-05-14, 02:32 PM
Oh well, I will always be against the war in Iraq, and I am glad that Jean Cretien made the right choice.

D3V
2004-05-14, 02:37 PM
What I don't understand is what we're doing over there? ...

Ok, the origional reason that we went to Iraq was because we were being threatened by the Weapons of Mass Destruction. Ok, the UN Doesn't approve, the rest of the world doesn't want us to go to war, but whatever, we do it anyways. Fine.

The UN Has a search, spends about a month there, doesn't find shit. We still in war. STILL Haven't found anything.

Even if the objective was to get Saddam out of Iraq, we have done that. What we should do now is retreat, and pull all of our troops out, and let them elect who they want to, and if we don't like them, we can go in there and assassinate them again..

Sovereign
2004-05-14, 02:47 PM
You send a bunch of asshats to meet their beloved allah.

Id say go for it. Use small nuclear wepons in tacticle strikes.

Anywhere that is bombed will be radioactive for the next few thousand years. It will do one of a few things. It will kill any of those sand treading animals that are within the immediate area from either radiation posioning, a slow and painful death, or from the actual blast.

The US wont nuke a heavily populated civialian area. So "hundreds or thousands of civilian deaths" more then likely will not occur. If a few people, or even a few hundred die, tough shit. This is war. This isnt some daisy swapping convention. There will be death. There will be casualties everywhere. It is unfourtunate. Oh well.

The mass killings of these terrorists will acomplish a few things. Any not so strong willed assholes will more then likely quit, or turn themselves in or whatever. I dont know what their stance on surrender is. If not, then our troops will just have a lot less gunfire to worry about.

Sovereign
2004-05-14, 02:48 PM
I dont clearly know why were still there either, but the troops are still there. We must do everything to keep them safe. At least, if i had the power, i would do anything.

Jamesadin
2004-05-14, 03:32 PM
I wonder if Bush is gonna pull the troops out before the election..

Sovereign
2004-05-14, 03:43 PM
He probably thinks he stands a chance to get re-elected. So no, he wont.

Tyrannicide
2004-05-14, 03:50 PM
He probably thinks he stands a chance to get re-elected. So no, he wont.
That;s cause he is an ignorant dumbass american. Politicians ruin Country reputations.

Demosthenes
2004-05-14, 04:34 PM
The US wont nuke a heavily populated civialian area. So "hundreds or thousands of civilian deaths" more then likely will not occur.

Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I would still like to know on what basis we have the right to attack other countries because they believe differently than we do. And on top of it, I would like to know exactly what number of Saddam's own people were gassed at his hands. I've searched for a while, but I can't find anything.

Sovereign
2004-05-14, 04:47 PM

You know damn well i am talking about current day.... In the time of Hiroshima, the us was the ONLY country with nuclear capabilities. Noone would dare hit the US back. Now, there are at least 8 countries with with Nuclear capabilities. The united states wont start nuking innocent civilians because it will piss those other countries off. Piss them off enough, and bam. Hello armageddon. Its like saying "OH, brittain had a queen that decapitated people for no reason, just because she ddint like them, so the current queen of england will do the same. They did it once, so they will do it again". NOpe, try again.

Grav
2004-05-14, 04:54 PM
Saddam killed tens of thousands of Kurds, but not to the levels of Stalin and Hitler, to be sure.

Demosthenes
2004-05-14, 04:55 PM
That is pretty recent, historically. Either way, human nature doesn't change. If Bush get pissed off enough, it can happen. And don't tell me you don't know what the reprecussions of a nuclear holocaust would mean. Nuclear war is unacceptable, in any case.

HandOfHeaven
2004-05-14, 05:20 PM
Nuclear War=The end of the world. I know this may seem like a joke, but if we do fire a nuke or 10 I am betting we have 10 times as many coming back. Nuclear radiation=global warming=icecaps melting=us dying in huge flood.

Acer
2004-05-14, 09:35 PM
If you get offended with ease dont click this...

http://grrrr.entensity.net/051404/flash.php?flash=subzero2.swf

As much as I feel bad for him, that is funny

-Spector-
2004-05-14, 09:42 PM
how is it funny you sick piece of shit
whoever put that bush picture there deserves to get his nuts cut off, and then get decapitated with a butter knife

HandOfHeaven
2004-05-14, 09:45 PM
How about cut his nuts off with the butter knife? Holy shit, the Sub-Zero was sort of "meh" (not apropriate) and the bush just pushed it. That was soo fucking retarded, whoever made that will burn in the lowest depths of hell.

Sovereign
2004-05-14, 09:51 PM
Wow, i laughed at that lol.

But it was still wrong -_-

Arbitus
2004-05-14, 10:45 PM
My stomach hurt after I watched it.

Acer
2004-05-14, 11:37 PM
Your such a fucking moron... it has nothing to do with the guy dying that made me laugh... its the fact that someone came up with that... and the bush part was the best part

stop being panzies

badboy
2004-05-14, 11:40 PM
Why don't you crack addicts get a more appropriate view on reality. If we just move up and get out of Iraq then probably some other Dictator would just take over. If we want to get rid of these holy wars, were going to have to get rid of all the terrorists, and if that means turn those people from their gay ass religion then so be it. At least things will be better for the future. Oh, and for your information, their religion is based on a guy who got people high and hide up in the mountains and pillaged the travelers and had superiority over the women they fucked.

kaos
2004-05-14, 11:52 PM
I say we introduce them to marijuana.

Raziel
2004-05-15, 01:21 AM
I disagree with the very nature of that statement. Let us take a hypothetical situation, and say we decided to nuke the hell out of Iraq. Justify that to me.

I said "right this second." It was an emotionally-charged response after seeing just a little bit of that video. Obviously, there are logical flaws with the notion, but it was the first thing that came to my mind upon winessing that, and I decided to share the sentiment with the forum.

Acer
2004-05-15, 12:31 PM
What does that have to do with my post?

NonGayMan
2004-05-15, 02:49 PM
I heard the U.S. has Satellites that can shoot "lasers" that can destroy nukes so we shouldn't have a problem.

Sovereign
2004-05-15, 02:52 PM
Wasnt that project star wars during the Reagan administration..... I never knew that was implemented...

Acer
2004-05-15, 05:43 PM
It wasnt till Starwars E2 that Starwars Geeks came out with a Build Your Own Space Laser for us to assemble

Titusfied
2004-05-15, 05:44 PM
Yes, Sovereign, there was a project named Star Wars which did exactly what NGM is talking about. As far as we know it, it was unsuccessful, but then again, the public didn't know about Stealth Bombers until about 30 (or was it 50) years after the fact..

Point being, it wouldn't surprise me if the U.S. had defensive capabilities to destroy intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBM's) in outer space, before they were much of a threat.

Tyrannicide
2004-05-15, 06:20 PM
that would be cool.

Penny_Bags
2004-05-15, 07:23 PM
Wait your only 1/8th black?...

Oh well, you are still 8/8ths retarded.

HandOfHeaven
2004-05-15, 08:25 PM
Most 1/8 black people are. :D

D3V
2004-05-16, 03:44 AM
Are you 1/8 black because your mom was gangbanged by 5 whites, a mexican , a chinese and a black? Or because you just don't know what your talking about...?

Thanatos
2004-05-16, 07:18 AM
You've done it now guys! You threw this fine GC thread off topic and Sovereign will most likely have two anuerysms. I'm getting the hell out of here.

Ganga
2004-05-16, 11:04 AM
see how retard this fourm's people are, they can even turn an american got behead thread to gay shit like this.

kaos
2004-05-16, 02:26 PM
Atleast it was for a good cause.

Tyrannicide
2004-05-16, 03:16 PM
Are you 1/8 black because your mom was gangbanged by 5 whites, a mexican , a chinese and a black? Or because you just don't know what your talking about...?
NO!!My mom is not like ur mom.

A distant relative was black.

badboy
2004-05-16, 08:10 PM
I love how you people fucking ignore me and still talk about your gay ass off conversation shit.

Acer
2004-05-16, 09:01 PM
everything on zelaron is off topic, so that makes it on-topic kinda?

Sovereign
2004-05-16, 09:04 PM
Eh, thats what happens when people lose interest in a thread.

Theres no more talk about the decapitation, which means this thread is spent.

Closed.