PDA

View Full Version : Landing on the moon

Gunbound
2004-04-07, 08:00 PM
Ok, I', almost positive this has already been posted on here but I need some websites or some pictures that show that the moon landing was seriously faked.

HandOfHeaven
2004-04-07, 08:51 PM
Seriously, it wasn't fake. And don't go on about saying it is, for I remember it took two class periods for our science teacher to tell you to shut up, because your are WRONG!

Sovereign
2004-04-07, 10:31 PM
Prove that he is wrong..... come on. Proof it with HARDCORD EVIDENCE.

And videos and pics can easily be edited.

I personally believe that we did land on the mood. And until i see some huge ass evidence that it was faked, i will continue to think that.

Arkantis
2004-04-08, 07:30 AM
Ok, I', almost positive this has already been posted on here but I need some websites or some pictures that show that the moon landing was seriously faked.

There is one solid hardcore fact that I know, the russians had WAY more lead plateing on there ships, and they turned back from raidation poisining, and we went on and were not even harmed. Also there were 2 men from NASA who were going to give an "Important press release" and died on the same night before they ever got to it. That is all the hardcore information that I can give.
Otherwise, on some of the pics from the moon you can see that there is light coming from 2 different directions and that the landscapes are reapeating.
Its debatable, I go with the benifit of the doubt, there was a telviosion show a while ago, and it was supposed to be aired on CBS, but they thought that it was too contraversial, so Fox took it, so no one belived it.

HandOfHeaven
2004-04-08, 11:07 AM
We could have had a different type of plating and Russia had some sort of a production error e.g. they had a hole in the ship.

As for the lights, that could have been from the sun and the stars and reflecting off of other space things. Need more evidence, then I will believe...

Battlecruiser
2004-04-08, 01:47 PM
We could have had a different type of plating and Russia had some sort of a production error e.g. they had a hole in the ship.

As for the lights, that could have been from the sun and the stars and reflecting off of other space things. Need more evidence, then I will believe...

I could have sworn that i heard somewhere on the discovery channel, on some consipracy thory shit, that to get through the radiation, you would need a 1-2 foot lead wall in between you. im pretty damn sure the russians didnt reinforce their space shuttles with 1-2 feet of lead. You know how much that would weigh....

!King_Amazon!
2004-04-08, 03:31 PM
Flag waving in no atmosphere...

MightyJoe
2004-04-09, 06:39 PM
Sorry, but until I see some hard evidence that we didn't land on the moon I am going to belive. However, if you do believe that we didn't you should talk to this one substitue teacher I had who also doesn't think that Ohio is a state.

!King_Amazon!
2004-04-09, 09:41 PM
Like I said, they showed the flag waving, which is not possible. The moon has no atmosphere or something like that.

Demosthenes
2004-04-09, 10:36 PM
I think we did land on the moon, but the flag waving is definitely weird. Why would the government want you to think we landed on the moon when we didn't?

Sovereign
2004-04-09, 10:47 PM
To make ourselfs look better then teh soviet union. The us and the communist ussr were always competeing in these space races.

Also, idk where i heard this, but a site said that a solar flare might have caused that, but im thinking that its bullshit.

Vollstrecker
2004-04-09, 10:49 PM
They were likely on the "Night" side of the moon, due to the extreme heat on the "Day" side, which would imply they would need a light of some kind...

That's my guess. I don't know about the flag waving though.

Gunbound
2004-04-09, 10:54 PM
Ok, they said that so ya know they wouldn't like think we are behind in a space race and that were still a superior nation, and like so we have control of missles in space.

Tyrannicide
2004-04-10, 10:43 AM
On the waving flag issue, I read and heard somewhere that that can be done with a little setup involving a spring that will pull back in forth, you know when it gets pulled to much in one direction, it springs back and tightens the other way, then springs back, so it is continuesly pulling the flag. It is suppose to be attached to loke the end of the flag and the other end on the pole.

I little bit that can prove we did is that the footprints on the moon are their, and if it was faked, im sure someone would have messed them up. Someone would have just walked by and dust would have moved it.

Im just saying, im not taking sides.

RoboticSilence
2004-04-10, 02:18 PM
I'm sorry but this is the single dumbest thing I've ever read in my entire life.