PDA

View Full Version : Faceset....make for me? please?

Fledge193
2004-04-06, 03:11 PM
I need a faceset of this character I have (I have tried all the makers on this site and just about everywhere esle....but they just don't have what I need), and that's where you guys/gals come in. I kinda need it in a comical-fashion...like the facesets that are included...help? thanks :jump:

another question: My picture won't upload? It says "Exceeds your quota by 53.5 KB" and when I click on the thing next to it, it says I don't have any attachments......help.....

BlueCube
2004-04-06, 11:32 PM
First off - that means you have too big of an attachment. Shrink it a bit.
Tip #1: Crop around the picture until it's showing only the portion that means anything.
Tip #2: Convert it to JPG if it's a PNG or BMP.

Secondly, I'll warn you - people tend to post requests, but no one seems to have the skill necessary (or maybe just the time necessary) to do the job. I will say, though, to try www.gamingw.net and search their facesets.. hopefully you'll find one close enough that you'll be able to edit it to suit your needs.

Fledge193
2004-04-07, 02:28 PM
Should I still post the charset then? And I will try that site...Thank You, O Mighty Bluecube!

Here is the charset.....I already have a faceset I made....but it need help.....help?

BlueCube
2004-04-07, 03:44 PM
Heh, yeah.. go ahead and post that charset. Who knows, maybe someone has a good match for it, which you can edit yourself (say, changing hair color or something).

If that site is any help, make sure to say so, that way I know the issue is resolved.