PDA

View Full Version : vegeta...

Balton
2002-04-26, 04:51 AM
My favourite character in DBZ is vegeta. He is also the only reason why I look that show. He is so tough and mean. But not he sacrificed himself in the fight against the deamon "Bu". But I heard he will be back. And he will do the fusion with (san)goku and therefor will be one character in DB-GT. In germany we still have to wait some time till GT comes out. any infos? and dont spoil the whole fnun for me please

I)ark_Phoenix
2002-04-26, 06:16 PM
first of all... its (SON) Goku and the "demon" is BUU not BU... lol and yes Vegeta will be back and fuse with Goku and become Gogeta and kick ass... cant wait till it comes out in Canada.

Raziel
2002-04-26, 08:21 PM
Vegeta is the only reason this series is even watchable. The best part about him is that he's fucking short!

Balton
2002-04-27, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by I)ark_Pheonix
first of all... its (SON) Goku and the "demon" is BUU not BU... lol and yes Vegeta will be back and fuse with Goku and become Gogeta and kick ass... cant wait till it comes out in Canada.

well, that is how goku and buu are spelled in german. And Vegeta an Son-Goku beeing one person? bleh...

Balton
2002-04-27, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by Raziel
Vegeta is the only reason this series is even watchable. The best part about him is that he's fucking short!

defianitly! Also he is mean and doesnt have much remorses. makes him cooler when he shows that he actually shows some heart. plus he isnt the whle time thinking about eating ( Gah! )

I)ark_Phoenix
2002-04-27, 07:49 AM
so... you are german?

User Name # 1
2002-04-27, 09:51 AM
i think that Berlin is in Germany ;)

Balton
2002-04-27, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by User Name # 1
i think that Berlin is in Germany ;)

correct,
tho there are 3 berlins(little villages) in USA too.