PDA

View Full Version : Merge With GOD forum???

EX-Mania
2002-04-25, 07:51 PM
Post your Thoughts and ideas for the Merge of the god forum, if you are in favor or against it, tell us why.

(PLEASE NO SPAMMING/FLAMING!!!)

EX-Mania
2002-04-25, 08:19 PM
I don't think its a good ideas for the following reasons:

It will no longer be a Zelaron forum, it will be a GOD forum, if you ask me, if they want you to be merged, they want to destroy Zelaron (the forum) and take all its members, while claiming that it is a so called "merge" the only benefit to this is... well i cant think of any,

first of all, the god forum will be packed, half the people who will be registered to it will be leeches, 3rd the name Zelaron forum will no longer exist, instead it will be GOD forum, and last but not least... WHY?!

well this was my post and my reasons, lets hear yours

mightychicken
2002-04-25, 08:26 PM
didnt you guys get over this a long time ago?

tacoX
2002-04-26, 05:23 AM
- First of all, their layout blows and is very hard to read
- We dont want disputes
- We want to keep our name
- We want our own members

Chruser
2002-04-26, 06:20 AM
Yes, we did discuss this a very long time ago, and we even held a vote. It ended 31-9 to the "no" people, and 6 of the "yes" people were active GOD forum people. In other words, not that many of us would want a merge, which would have no whatsoever benefits. The server crashed about 4 days ago due to a power generator shortcircuiting, and the first thing that happened was that Dblade took the responsibility for it.

Either way, I told him that we have a treaty, and he didn't seem to know that, so he left.

tacoX
2002-04-26, 10:32 AM
He knew we had a treaty, hes not that dumb...

ViciousMilitia
2002-04-27, 08:30 AM
i think you guys shouldn't merge cause i love this forum and if you merged i'd probley go insane and start killing people

Killah
2002-04-27, 08:38 AM
ok well there is NO point in this thread.....~*!CLOSED!*~