PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on Girlfriend or Boyfriend= BAD!

Dan XIII
2004-01-18, 11:56 PM
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.

Thanatos
2004-01-19, 07:03 AM
I wholeheartedly agree.

Kuja
2004-01-19, 07:58 AM
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.

DaFrigginDoctah
2004-01-19, 02:28 PM
I know somebody who is gay and has a girlfriend.He cheated on her with a guy.What the hell is wrong with him and the rest of the cheaters in the world?tell me anything you want to good or bad.I myself dislike cheaters.I think it is wrong to say you love someone,then cheat on them.
Wouldn't he be bi, then?

!King_Amazon!
2004-01-19, 06:21 PM
Guys are weak and women are evil.

Penguin
2004-01-19, 06:58 PM
Reproducing is just like shopping for cloth.
You must try many to end up with what you need.
Cheating isnt actualy bad. Engagement are.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~erenne/cloth.jpg

Dan XIII
2004-01-20, 10:59 AM
Wouldn't he be bi, then?I don't think he is Bi.I think he is using his girlfriend as a coverup and I am friends with his girlfriend so I am pissed that he would cheat on her.I am going to yell at him on the phone when I gather up enough courage.I am not afraid of him I just never can yell at people because I am too nice.

Vollstrecker
2004-01-24, 04:17 PM
I live with my girlfriend, and I mostly agree. There are women out there I'd love to 'get together' with, several of them being old friends of mine.

I guess not doing so is the way you prove to them that you love them. It also makes life a lot simpler.

Doesn't mean I've given up on trying convince her to do a threesome, however... ;)

!King_Amazon!
2004-01-24, 05:08 PM
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.

xXTwiztedXx
2004-01-25, 12:11 AM
I cheated on mine, felt horrible about it, and know I wouldn't do it again ever. I don't think to myself "I don't love her because I cheated on her," I'm just weak.
You're not weak! Don't put yourself down becuase you made one mistake. I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself but then I realized I had somethings that were going for me....Like my art, my friends and my current b/f. I have cheated before and I felt like you did. Horrible. I wasn't sure what to do until they both found out and left me.

Raziel
2004-01-25, 01:27 AM
Cheating sucks. If you're at a point in your relationship where cheating is too great a temptation to resist, just break up with the other person. Don't put them through the anguish of your confession, just break it off. Being dumped sucks too, but at least there's closure in that. Trying to stay in a relationship where the other person has cheated is absolute hell. All you can think about when you're around them is the mental image of them screwing this other person. It's just a prolonged state of misery, and nobody should have to endure that.

By the same token, if you've been cheated on, just dump the other person and walk away. The relationship is permanently and irrevocably damaged at that point, and unless you're married, a normal relationship isn't honestly worth the outrageous amount of time and effort it's going to take just to coerce the wounds into starting the healing process.

To summarize: if you can't resist the urge to cheat on your significant other, break up with them. They'll be hurt, but not nearly as much. If you've been cheated on, dump the other person and get on with your life. You don't need to stew over it for months and months, because unless you go into extensive therapy, the pain won't go away any other way.

iostream.h
2004-01-25, 01:55 AM
I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself

What's with white people and cutting...

I saw "The Butterfly Effect" today, and it just proved one thing: white people are easily traumatized. God, fucking emotional wrecks and weaklings.

Raziel
2004-01-25, 04:41 AM
The same could technically be said for homosexuals (although not necessarily by me)...

Dan XIII
2004-01-26, 12:02 PM
You're not weak! Don't put yourself down becuase you made one mistake. I know I made a mistake and ended up cutting myself but then I realized I had somethings that were going for me....Like my art, my friends and my current b/f. I have cheated before and I felt like you did. Horrible. I wasn't sure what to do until they both found out and left me.oh great now I feel better knowing you have cheated before.Please don't cheat on me.I know I will never cheat on you.

Thanatos
2004-01-26, 08:29 PM
This looks like a job for.. GovTeen!

Raziel
2004-01-27, 05:14 AM
Ugh, Jizmo, I should kill you where you stand.

Chruser
2004-01-27, 07:02 AM
white people are easily traumatized. God, fucking emotional wrecks and weaklings.

Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish percent) are white people. Scandinavia is the place man moved to from central Europe over a period of tens and thousands of years. The white skin simply made white people get better adopted to the cold environment.

Over the past few hundreds of years, people all over the world have immigrated to half of everywhere. White people went to Africa, the Americas, Australia, just llike other ethnicities went to most places around the world. Anyway, recently, scientists proved that changing the natural environment over such a short period of time causes certain problems, both psychologically and mentally. The lifespan of the creatures is shortened when exposed to a different environment, and various strange behaviour is boosted. Cutting, suicide and murder are all extremely rare events over here. The US, however, offers a challenging environment for "newcomers" of only a few hundred years. It's too hot for white people, too cold for black, too... Well, you get the idea. Think about it, why are Indians slightly red-tinted? America is their natural environment.

Until the US population has adapted more to the enviroment (in maybe a bit over 10,000 years), your skin could be red-tinted and the reckless acting, cheating, suicides and cutting rates could go down tremendously. Just a bit of an input from the Darwin side of view.

!King_Amazon!
2004-01-27, 07:11 AM
Well, it isn't as if your skin just turns red, the trait would have to be aquired somehow and then passed on to your offspring, who would outlive the offspring of other parents for some reason. Survival of the fittest.

At least that's what I remember of Darwin.

Chruser
2004-01-27, 09:59 AM
Well, maybe it's red for a reason? The "fittest" in the American continent had red skin after tens of thousands of years, most definitely to be able to live with the environment well. Of course, who knows what a city person will look like in tens of thousands of years from now. At least we'd definitely have different stress hormones developed to make us calmer.

Dan XIII
2004-01-27, 01:04 PM
Well, maybe it's red for a reason? The "fittest" in the American continent had red skin after tens of thousands of years, most definitely to be able to live with the environment well. Of course, who knows what a city person will look like in tens of thousands of years from now. At least we'd definitely have different stress hormones developed to make us calmer.What does this have to do with this topic?

MarkiX
2004-01-27, 01:15 PM

#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though

Dan XIII
2004-01-27, 01:43 PM
#! if he is gay he obviously doesn't love her
#2 if he is gay then why should he just be monogumus (or however you spell it) to a girl HES GAY..
#3 if she is a good friend of yours why didn't you tell her he was gay
#4 he cant just go out w/ a girl if he is gay he likes guys so he is not just goin to stick w/ a girl.

But i see how u are hurt though
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.

MarkiX
2004-01-27, 02:03 PM
#1 I don't think he loves her,even if he does he cheated on her so I don't think he loves her enough.
#2 I don't know what that word means so I can't answer this.
#3 I didn't tell her because she is kind of crazy and would try to kill herself if I told her.
#4He is using her for a cover-up that #@!*
I don't know what I am supposed to do.
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to her

Chruser
2004-01-27, 02:51 PM
What does this have to do with this topic?

Some people seem to do some more imbalanced and "stupid" things, possibly based on high testosterone levels in the US, more so than in many other countries. I was explaining how immigration and lack of adoption may be a possible cause of this.

Dan XIII
2004-01-29, 10:49 AM
i said he doesn't love her so it doesn't matter ..... to him
monogumous is staying w/ one person which he cant do cus he is not interested in girls.
and if he is using her why dont she break up w/ him... or you can beat his ass so he doesn't go out w/ her no more.
or tell him to break up w/ her cus it is very depressing to herHis girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.

MarkiX
2004-01-29, 12:18 PM
His girlfriend is obsessed with him and if he broke up with her that would probably make her kill herself.

does she know about it if so she doesn't mind to much if not then what is he supposed to do about if he breaks up w/ her she kills herself if he stays w/ her then he would have to cheat on her in order to do what gay ppl desire(date the same sex) if he is gay then he shouldn't be required to stay w/ a girl he is not interested in

RoboticSilence
2004-01-29, 12:59 PM
Where I live, a vast majority (98-ish percent) are white people. Scandinavia is the place man moved to from central Europe over a period of tens and thousands of years. The white skin simply made white people get better adopted to the cold environment.

Over the past few hundreds of years, people all over the world have immigrated to half of everywhere. White people went to Africa, the Americas, Australia, just llike other ethnicities went to most places around the world. Anyway, recently, scientists proved that changing the natural environment over such a short period of time causes certain problems, both psychologically and mentally. The lifespan of the creatures is shortened when exposed to a different environment, and various strange behaviour is boosted. Cutting, suicide and murder are all extremely rare events over here. The US, however, offers a challenging environment for "newcomers" of only a few hundred years. It's too hot for white people, too cold for black, too... Well, you get the idea. Think about it, why are Indians slightly red-tinted? America is their natural environment.

Until the US population has adapted more to the enviroment (in maybe a bit over 10,000 years), your skin could be red-tinted and the reckless acting, cheating, suicides and cutting rates could go down tremendously. Just a bit of an input from the Darwin side of view.

America is full of whiny bitches.

gary_koors
2004-01-29, 06:44 PM
im drunk right now=====i have a girlfirend named natalie i love very much. i woiuld never fucking cheat on her. this is because i fucking like her. if you would cheat on somebody, you dont like them so break up with tthem. me and my girlfriend have the same fukcing birthday, i jist wanted to tell you that. this is a stupid topic, my girlfriend could kick your girlfriends ass. (she hs the best ass ever i swear)

zeal311
2004-01-29, 10:26 PM
Um anyways. I have never cheated on a girlfriend but i have talked to another girl while dating a girl. I never did anything with her though cuz that would be wroung. Im not saying that it wasnt wroung to be tlaking to the other girl while still dating my girlfriend. Well i broke up with my girlfriend and am now tlaking to the other girl.

!King_Amazon!
2004-01-30, 04:12 PM
I talk to girls all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't feel guilty after talking to them.

Ganga
2004-01-31, 05:04 PM
Well I am have this girlfrined which she had a boy friend, and still haven't break up with him yet, the reason being she is study aboard in US for only 1 year, and now I am little gulity of stealing someone's girlfriend....

NA!

zeal311
2004-02-01, 10:58 AM
I talk to girls all the time, there is nothing wrong with that. I don't feel guilty after talking to them.
I don't mean taalking as in speaking to them. I mean talking as in talking to someone before you go out with them.

!King_Amazon!
2004-02-01, 12:41 PM
Then you should just say going out with them.

Dan XIII
2004-02-01, 10:15 PM
im drunk right now=====i have a girlfirend named natalie i love very much. i woiuld never fucking cheat on her. this is because i fucking like her. if you would cheat on somebody, you dont like them so break up with tthem. me and my girlfriend have the same fukcing birthday, i jist wanted to tell you that. this is a stupid topic, my girlfriend could kick your girlfriends ass. (she hs the best ass ever i swear)I agree with you in everything except this is not a stupid topic it is important and my girlfriend could probably kick your girlfriends ass and your ass so fuck off.