PDA

View Full Version : Caution: Gathering Information

HLomegasin
2002-04-21, 01:45 PM
I am deleting some useless thread in the PS2 Forum ( because they are old and no one seems to visit them in a long time )
- - - - - - - - - -
My plan is to delete:

BAulders Gate: Dark Alliance
Soul Rever Series Chat
Grant Turismo 3 A-Spec
Metal Gear Solid 2!
PS2 Preview Haven

- - - - - - - - - -

If there is any inconviniece, please tell me. My desicion will be made in 2 days!O_O

JohnnyTAE
2002-04-21, 08:56 PM
yeah they should be deleted to make breathing room for new threads

mightychicken
2002-04-22, 06:59 AM
deleting old threads is not a good Idea IMO. People who join the board later on won't have a chance to view them if we delete them. Besides, if no one's posting in those threads, they will fall to the bottom on their own.

HLomegasin
2002-04-22, 08:02 AM
How about I just close them as an exibition. so if they want to see it, it's alright. If they want to be involve in it..they can ask me. What do you think?

mightychicken
2002-04-26, 06:16 PM
there's still no harm in people posting in threads that are old. It's not like people can't look at the date of the posts if they need to know when the discussion started. It's also kinda cool to look back on old threads as time progresses. For example i at another board i used to be a part of we had a lot of fun looking through threads about older games as they debuted. Really makes you broaden your perspective on the industry as a whole when you read how revolutionary you thought the graphics for Mario Kart 64 were.

HLomegasin
2002-04-26, 06:30 PM
I got your idea!

JohnnyTAE
2002-04-30, 08:28 PM
HLom I think you should split the threads that way people who are still interested can see/post it yet we don't have all that b.s. on there
and the really crappy ones get rid of em

HLomegasin
2002-04-30, 08:46 PM
I am still filtering them to see which one is the King of Crappy ( that means the CRAPPIEST)