PDA

View Full Version : Saddam working for the U.S.!

Kuja
2003-12-14, 11:10 PM
How many time he could of been crushed by the U.S.?
Tell me how HARD it is to kil 1 man!
How come the nation that is suposed to be SO STRONG. need 35 YEARS to catch one man. When i look at this i can think of the word "conspiracy" faster then triumph can go on a pekinese. Seriously, he doesnt even has 1 fucken scratch the guy that found him didnt shoot in his legs or beat the shit out of him a little... This guy is suposed to have caused so much terror that any soldier would have been happy to give him the beating of his life. What i think is that Saddam been working all along for the U.S.! He was undercover causing shit every now and then so they could take out their little plastic sword and go kill ppl to show how much of a strong nation they are suposed to be. Shame on the U.S. Gov. SHAME ON THEM! Killing ppl for the sole purpose of waving their penis.

If he aint working with them. We can only assume that the brains of the U.S. Gov. arnt smarter then a dirty litter

RoboticSilence
2003-12-15, 12:19 AM
LIES!

Kuja
2003-12-15, 12:23 AM
How so ?

Mantralord
2003-12-15, 01:32 AM
Well, whether it was a conspiracy or not, it still doesn't affect how long the pizza I ordered gets here. Come on you fucking pizza man...

Penny_Bags
2003-12-15, 10:33 AM
First off... no.

Secondly... stfu, who cares.

Kuja
2003-12-15, 11:43 AM
It is sad to see what happen to the conspiracy forum when two moderatos and one member decide to raise their post count with a useless and worthless spam...

BA-ZabreclanX
2003-12-15, 10:34 PM
...mantra is cool.
and yes
why the fuck did it take so long to kill one son of a bitch? ill tell you why, the military is slackers, i fuckin hate war hate saddam and hate anyone who hates other people

Kuja
2003-12-15, 11:09 PM
They didnt even Kill saddam. He was found and not a bullet was shot. Not a fist went to his face. Not one of his knee been broken. I seen ppl do crime that doesnt even deserve jail and they would get the shit beat out of them. Ppl keep saying "Meh, saddam with U.S. ? You're Crazy!" Think about it a sec. 35 YEARS how the fuck would it take 35 YEARS to catch 1 single man with all the resource they got to predict his behavoir. They have Intel report that had to know his wereabout. Psychologist and psyciatrist to find out everything about his behavoir then the tactician to use the info of intel report and psychologist/psychiatrist to predict his stuff. Someone is gonna tell me that they been totaly WRONG for 35 years ?

kaos
2003-12-16, 04:59 PM
Also notice how they "captured" him very close to the election times :wierd:...

KagomJack
2003-12-16, 05:17 PM
Kaos, of course, that's why he suddenly appeared. And also before elections, Osama Bin Laden will show up out of no where as well

Demosthenes
2003-12-16, 05:58 PM
as well as the weapons of mass destruction...or so i think

KagomJack
2003-12-16, 05:59 PM
we just gotta get our planters ;)

Adrenachrome
2003-12-16, 07:26 PM
Well, whether it was a conspiracy or not, it still doesn't affect how long the pizza I ordered gets here. Come on you fucking pizza man...

Odd, I ordered a Cicilian pizza From Pizza Hut about 40 minutes ago, Come on you fucking pizza man, No Tip For You!

Mantralord
2003-12-16, 08:18 PM
All hail mantralord and Adrenachrome! And the pizza man showed up in 45 minutes as expected. This proves once and for all that anything that happens in Iraq does not affect pizza delivery times. Phew.

RoboticSilence
2003-12-16, 09:34 PM
Let's hope the pizza man showing up doesn't end up in gay sex on the couch.

Mantralord
2003-12-17, 04:13 PM
Let's hope you don't put your dick in the blender again.

Hades-Knight
2003-12-17, 05:04 PM
Let's hope the pizza man showing up doesn't end up in gay sex on the couch.

ZING!!!!!!!

Direct Hit , Mantralord looses 100HP.

Demosthenes
2003-12-17, 06:19 PM
Mantralord...ur turn...

Hades-Knight
2003-12-18, 11:52 AM
No, hes dead....that was a critical foo........unless he has a revive potion

I cracked up irl when i read Robotics sentence

J_iceman
2003-12-18, 01:26 PM
they will use saddam to catch other "bad" people and probably earase his record.......politics, who loves it :-/
look at xxx or 2 fast 2 furious, or even the core

they took evil criminals and made them heros....

Kuja
2003-12-18, 03:56 PM
No, hes dead....that was a critical foo........unless he has a revive potion
Let's try to be on topic!

Saddam may say he is tired be he will be able to survive even death! Then he will take back his role as a mad man! The states already provided him with many items.
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/181203-ReviveSaddamByKuja.jpg

D3V
2003-12-20, 03:53 AM
If saddam works for the U.S. then he works for the Media branch of the U.S. .. yes, the media branch which controls all of the 'news' in the days. And the media controls our governments decisions. I mean, if any big time newspaper said something happend, this or that, whatever, we'd all be gullible enough to believe it.

When the redneck hillbilly stupid republican bastard goes blaring off that iraq has 'weapons of mass destruction' me musta got the films from when the soviet union was in power and popped it in and started to choke on his 'snacks' and declared war on iraq.

Now, I believe that we never caught saddam, it was either one of his clones, or possibly I believe that the whole thing was set up. The capture, the videos that the government released, and the actor that plays saddam.

There are no actual interrogations going on at this moment, The real saddam hussien and osama 'bin laden' are in a nice building filled with their essential goods, and they will be prompted when to come out and make an audio tape for when the news has nothing better to report.

yarik83
2003-12-22, 04:56 PM
please consider this: a man with a great power and a personal army, a man with millions and millions of dollars in his bank, a man who is like fidel castro, a man who is loved by most of the country... (although us tries to show that people hate him.. hell yeah i'd say i hate him if someone gave me a thousand dollars in cash) anyways moving along. I believe the man they captured is not the real saddam,. here is why: considering everything i mentioned above and the way us caught him makes me feel like it is nothing but a stunt, carefuly pulled by mr bush himself. First of all why would saddam have 750K in american money if he never desired to go to us? secondly why would he not fire if he has 30+ years of militiary combat experience? thid why would he live in a hole like that? four-why would he have no radio? five-why would he be alone? I mean wtf people a man woth such power gets captured so easy? hell no.. and the elections are near.. hell no. In my opinion there could have been 2 possible ways why this man is not saddaam. 1-us made a clone(yes it is possible) or a double (and hell baby why not fake the dna tests?) or it was saddam himself making a replica of himself and paying this poor soul 750k. in either way both parties win. saddam-will not show up cause why would anyone look for a man that is caught? and us wins because sadaam never shows up thus everyone thinks that mr bush is the shit. now tell me that my argument is full of shit... man i don;t think so.

ps. the man they caught also could have been sadam's twin as well (never recorded or documents falsified/destroyed)

ViciousMulisha
2003-12-22, 07:25 PM
We could easily have killed him, but we care about the innocent that's why it took 35 years to capture him, and no one ever said we were going to kill him, just capture. And you have to think you have crazy ass bastards like him that kill our troops....your creating a "conpiracy" just by saying anything of the sort * is not established in the government in anyway* I don't even vote.

Kuja
2003-12-22, 07:30 PM
The WE word again... You dont do anything, you dont make any descision, hell you wouldnt even be able to have an impact even by giving your life up to do something about it. There is nothing you could ever do about saddam.

Conspiracy often use extreme mean to make it look like real. The life of a some ppl isnt important in that kind of conspiracy. How realistic that it will look is what matter. So saying that he killed soldiers doesnt prove one bit that he aint working for the U.S.