PDA

View Full Version : Need a BattleSet animation.

LoreDragon
2003-12-14, 05:47 PM
Greetings everyone. Noticed a lot of requests for BattleSet animations here but haven't been able to find just the one I need. I'm looking for a battle set animation for the Golem from RM2k (which is where I started making my FF tribute game origionally...) so I can use him as a hero character. Would just look silly if I used the Male hero anim for him, huh? LoL. If anyone has... or is willing to make... or willing to tell me a resource other then iDraw3 to use to make it, I would be most appreciative. I shall also attach a copy of the charset for the golem if it's of any help.

05thouldm
2003-12-15, 09:56 AM
http://www.angelfire.com/droid/nightbringer16/bchar.html

Try this link. There are a few golems on there.

LoreDragon
2003-12-17, 06:46 PM
Cool, I'll check it out. I also seem to be running into a strange issue with my copy of RPG2k3... it runs fine except for when I battle test. It runs fine until the third attack when I get a Direct Sound error labeled : DSERROR_INVALIDPARAM. I have noooooo idea how to fix this. I have DX8 installed on my comp so I haven't a clue as to why this is doing this. Anyone have any ideas??

LoreDragon
2003-12-31, 10:19 PM
Found the issue with my Direct Sound. Didn't have to do with RPG Maker itself, had to do with the format of a wav file I tried using in it. Freaked the thing out... dunno why. Oh well.