PDA

View Full Version : Favorites

X2D
2002-02-02, 09:52 PM
As an active Console/PC gamer, I have played through many-o-games in my life. It all started Christmas day at 5 years old. I opened up the present and to my suprise an NES. This started my later frowned apon obsession to gaming.

For the NES I would have to pick as my favorite game: Zelda (the first one). I spent so long playing this game.

SNES: Donkey Kong (forgot the name totally but Donky Kong the first snes one). I can beat this game in about an hour.

N64: Goldeneye 64. Playing this game with 5 other people in the room. Here's how we did it: we have 4 starting players on 4 controllers, when one person dies, one of the people NOT playing gets the controller. We kept switching off for at least 3 hours on Temple. At the end the cords were all tangled and we spent about 30 min trying to undo them. :p

Gameboy (Original, no color): Marble Madness. Sure it sounds really gay but in fact, it's a great strategy game in disguise.

PSX: Final Fantasy 7. This takes it all for my Favorite game of all systems. The story line is outstanding. I felt myself almost crying (don't laugh :] ) when Aeris dies. The impact this game did on me is incredible. This being the first game of the FF series I ever played, I had to play them all. So I went through all of them. I currently own every Final Fantasy that has been produced.

PS2: GTA3. This game takes Grand Theft auto and makes it very realistic. Whether you're stealing a car from an old woman, or beating a cop to death, you're always havin fun.

And that concludes my game system review.
This is every console I own not including the Original Atari that I haven't dared to open :D

Once again my favorite game of ALL time is Final Fantasy 7

Xenn
2002-02-02, 10:02 PM
NES: Kirbys.. Don't remember the whole name. The Kirby game.

SNES: Zelda: A Link to the Past

N64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time OR Perfect Dark

Gameboy: Tetris

PSX: Final Fantasy 7

PS2: Metal Gear Solid 2

Gamecube: Super Smash Bros. Melee (Well I only have 2 games so far)

Sega Genesis: Sonic The Hedgehog

FF7 is my favorite game ever, mgs2 is second. :D

X2D
2002-02-02, 10:07 PM
Forgot... my N64 favorite is a tie. Zelda: Ocarina of Time has consumed MUCH of my time. One of the coolest story-line too. I like how it's kind of a parrallel to Zelda (on NES).

ChronicX
2002-02-09, 12:34 PM
my all time favorite would have to be 007 agent under fire james bond! i like zelda but zelda is coming out on ps2 so then you can get it since you like it so much

GameCube
2002-02-28, 09:00 PM
cant wait for GTA for GBA.

tacoX
2002-03-01, 09:23 AM
NES: Super Mario Bro's 3 / Yoshis Cookie

SNES: Bustamove

N64: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Gameboy pocket: Pokemon (I dont like now, but it was my fave)

Gameboy color: Revelations

GBA: Mario

PSX: Chrono Cross

PS2: Final Fantasy 10

Gamecube: Super Smash Melee

Sega Genesis: Sonic The Hedgehog 1/2/3

GameCube
2002-03-01, 10:06 AM
there is a sonic game for GCN. it looks cool.