PDA

View Full Version : Ok

KagomJack
2003-11-17, 04:31 PM
I believe Osama Bin Laden is really the brother of Saddam Hussein, but had his name changed a bit. And Bush is really the Antichrist and the "War on Iraq" and the "War on Terrorism" is really a prep to get more poeple killed so he can feast on their immortal souls! :D -This post made when Kagom was on drugs for allergies.

Demosthenes
2003-11-17, 04:44 PM
http://130.89.160.183/jig/fora/interesting.jpg

and completely whack

KagomJack
2003-11-17, 04:59 PM
XD thank you.

RoboticSilence
2003-11-17, 05:11 PM
Someone give him the custom title "Conspiracy Nerd."

Adrenachrome
2003-11-17, 05:15 PM
That's why we (me) need that ability.

Demosthenes
2003-11-17, 05:24 PM
NO...u shouldnt

i should be made official custom name giver

RoboticSilence
2003-11-17, 05:25 PM
It requires wit... Raziel would be perfect.

Demosthenes
2003-11-17, 05:27 PM
raziel would be perfect...but he's alrdy a mod

and i could come up with creative names given the chance

KagomJack
2003-11-17, 07:28 PM
I like being the Imp General...make me a Conspiracy Nerd, all hell breaks lose! *thinks of 1000 Conspiracy Theories*

Dan XIII
2003-11-18, 09:00 AM
that is a wonderful picture.

Demosthenes
2003-11-18, 03:04 PM
it is isn't it

yarik83
2003-11-21, 07:35 PM
the thing about bin laden- i respect him more than i respect bush. Mainly for the reasons of fighting for his country. This whole post-cold war bullcrap is getting way out of hand, ,way out of hand. russia wasted a decade in afganistan and now has problems with chechnia, america was huniliated in vietnam and now this? ohh common get over it anti-abortion liar you ain;t gonna catch bin laden alive, never, ever, ever.....

KagomJack
2003-11-21, 07:44 PM
ok, and Bin Laden is really an evil demon who possesses people into respecting him? Ok, that was crap, but I was bored, so nyah! :P

Senesia
2003-11-21, 08:37 PM
the thing about bin laden- i respect him more than i respect bush
......Ha.

Kuja`s #1
2003-11-21, 09:53 PM
That's wrong....but true. Bin Ladin at least has some goal. It may be wrong and strange, but Bush is just a rich litle punk.

Demosthenes
2003-11-21, 11:25 PM
BULLSHIT!!! u guys are fucking crazy. Ok...bin laden has a reason 2 fight...than fight motherfucker dont go killin unarmed ppl. U ppl make me sick...i dont like bush either but yall r sayin that u respect bin laden...??? OMG...thats taking it a bit far.

Senesia
2003-11-22, 01:48 AM
BULLSHIT!!! u guys are fucking crazy. Ok...bin laden has a reason 2 fight...than fight motherfucker dont go killin unarmed ppl. U ppl make me sick...i dont like bush either but yall r sayin that u respect bin laden...??? OMG...thats taking it a bit far.

That was pretty much what I meant by "......Ha."

Thanatos
2003-11-22, 12:38 PM
Well, he was just putting it into lamens terms.

yarik83
2003-11-24, 04:34 PM
in reply to jordan's angry post. Dear sir. i had a pleasure of spending a good year of my life in the middle east (because both me and my father were involved in the military) now what I have learned is that USA almost never says "ups we killed a thouthand unarmed children here and a 3000 women there. So your post quote: BULLSHIT!!! u guys are fucking crazy. Ok...bin laden has a reason 2 fight...than fight motherfucker dont go killin unarmed ppl. U ppl make me sick...i dont like bush either but yall r sayin that u respect bin laden...??? OMG...thats taking it a bit far.

does not prove anything. what you have to do personalyl is look up a magazine form the saudi arabia, afganistan, iran, iraq and even though you may not understand the language but on the first "fucking" page it says in big bold letters 50, , 150, 300, 500, 20, 6, 7 13, 24, etc and then it says "allah blesses thoise who died in a fair battle" now tell me what kind of bullshit is this? huh? i have fought side by side with the United nations to restore peace and seen many americal soldiers killing everything they see with a heavy artilery "just because they could not take the point" ohh yeah baby and that is not all.. many women were fucking raped by those who were claiming to be liberators..... my father was wounded by our allied-a us soldie. you know why-he was raping a 12 year girl when we found him. he slaughtered everyone in the house. girl died too.... As american you are kept behind the curtain because if majority of USA would find out about things like this it ain;t gonna be pretty soldier. it would turn much worse than the hippie war protests.

and the bullshit about 9/11 boo freakity hoo. Yes i do respect and pity those who dies but hey did you hear about a silent us operation in the middle east, ,killing innocent civiliands and have a death toll average on 100 per day.. ohh i am sorry you were not informed of that. The whole focus wason the "BUSH" and "terrorism" going back to 9/11 bush said "Terrorism against our nation will not stand.... and those who were responsible for this act would be found and procecuted" 2 years later noone important was captured, just a few accountants, a paper guy, a butler to name a few.

That is whhy, ladies and gentleman Bin Laden and his troops/supporters, which is about 90% of middle east support him. They want United nations and especialyl United states of america out of there. I have been there, i have seen it, i have experienced it, noow it is your turn.

P.S. all information here is true and comes from the bottom of my heart and from the terrible facts that are kept secret form us public. any remarks against USA are simply done to make a point... yada yada yada....

Demosthenes
2003-11-24, 05:10 PM
even IF what u say is true it doesn't say much against bush. Like I said...I dont like bush...i dont agree w/ what he's doing in iraq...but taking out al-quaieda is allright because they did attack us...regardless of what afghanistan thinks. I dont think we should but in to EVERYTHING but when someone attacks us we have the right to retaliate. Osama planned it out to kill innocent people in the world trade. Bush on the other hand...from as far as i know...in afghanistan is trying 2 take out al-quaeda...what every individual soldier does over there can not be controlled directly from the top. If soldiers shoot artillery at unarmed people they should be charged for war crimes. And i said nothing 2 the fact of liking bush...i just say i dont like osama...and bush is a lot more respectable than osama...i dont see it any other way...

yarik83
2003-11-24, 07:31 PM
are we talking the same language? My point is that LONg LONG LONG LONG before the whole middle east thing happened USA sponsored and trained Osalma and his boys to kill. Later they were the rejects... later many people were killed (ups did i say killed, ,ohh i am sorry if cnn doesn't cover it then nothing happened, right? well someone is living in hawaii now, let;s guess who is it?!) as you said usa has the right to defend it's principles, but hey man have you ever heard a quote "it's not recommended to dig in your neighbours backyard. america certainly was, ,ever since 1950's. as a matter of fact every american soldier's death is accounted for. But but the "war crimes" are not accounted. in fact behind the curtain mid-east is the exact copy of vietnam massacre, but with more sophisticated weapons. My friend just came from israel. man he was even afraid to fall asleep, because of the constantly moving line of fire. man that is not fair. You have to admin that bush is a bigger asshole in piece while osama is just another crazy and dedicated and did i mention charismatic individual. yes he is considered a monster. but he is only taking eye for an eye. and guess who started it? the good old US of A.

Dan XIII
2003-11-25, 10:06 AM
I don't know if we started it but if we did I am sorry on behalf of the whole country.I do agree george bush is an ass.He doesn't even know how to pronounce nuclear.nucular is how he pronounces it.Obviously you don't need the best grammar to be a president.

Demosthenes
2003-11-25, 11:30 AM
I have a question? If you hate what the U.S. is doing so bad than why do you fight for them? We're not really talking the same language no...im talking about what is going on right now. I don't see anyone who stabs someone in the back while they aren't looking(as osama did) as respectable. I don't see how you gain respect from that?...i g2g so im making this a short 1 but ill post more on this l8r...all of my thoughts on this.

yarik83
2003-11-25, 02:47 PM
OK i will trty to organize my thoughts:

Majority of US/UN military operations in mid-east are not reported!

Because majority of such "operations" are nto reported the issue remains confidential.

Because the issue is confidential 99.9% of americans are thrown from the right path by quote and quote "peace troops doing good for iraqian society"

Osama's attac was not a spur of the moment

But as usual the issue is kept "secret" and CIA and Mr. Bush himself knew that sooner or later Bin laden will not put up with america's shit no more.

When the moment actually came USA condemned the act as act of terrorism (and they were partly right)

Finally US public did not know/realize that the government was screwing them out loud.

ohh for crist's sake my grandma in russia learned of the attac from the news days before 9/11. But because the issue remained "confidential" and because usa had to be a bitch and continue the secret operations (that were secret to us public only) it is more than obvious that a weaker country made their move in the place where us would expect it the least and at a time when us was up to their ears involved in the lands far away and did not pay attention to what was happening in their backyard....

Now what does that bring us to?
-bin laden is not happy
-bush is a bitch
-secrets
-greed/oil
-terrorism.
and last but not least as i said before: you would not want Iraq in your backyard bullshittinng about oil reserves, because this is what it is all about, isn't it? Ohh yeah for those who did not know what mid-east crisis is all about it is all about oil baby!

Thanatos
2003-11-25, 04:56 PM
Right. We want oil in return for the people that died on 9/11. Bullshit.

FugiTive
2003-11-27, 01:01 PM
I don't like Bush he is a crapy leader and his stupid. He is a nationalists he haits the Middle-east guys and he want's to kill'em all. He set up 9-11 just to have a reason to kill Afghanistanians. Then he forged the documents about Iraq having biochemical weapons just to kill'em. In Iraq he didn't kill the Iraqi militia he killed women and children. He comitted genocid he should be on court in Hague being crossexamined by Carla Delponte with 300 hundred of Iraqis who are witnesses.
Come on people open your eyes he is an asshole who doesn't care who is going to be killed just to fullfil his sick ego so he can sleep well every night. He never asks the questions "What have I done?" or "What are those innocent Iraqis doing now?".

Thats my opinion.

Thanatos
2003-11-27, 05:08 PM
Did you just say Bush set up 9/11 in order to retaliate? What the hell are you talking about, kid?